Friday, July 8, 2011

Littlerock Retreat (Part 2)


Littlerock Retreat (Part 2)
By Amber K.
akurwitz@hotmail.com

You have to bear in mind that I was furious. I realize that not all of the blame lay on Kathy and Joanna, but at the time I didn't care. Instead of using my office, which was close to the prying eyes of the rest of the facilities staff, I used my bungalow, which is located on the outskirts of Littlerock near the dorms.
The girls were given that week off in which time we had no further sessions. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I normally held a group talk with about 10-20 nympho maniacs and sexual addicts. They were all female with ages ranging from 15 through 20. I postponed all meetings that week and posted a special note on the group room's bulletin board.
I had Kathy and Joanna brought to my rooms. At this point I feel I had basically completely lost the trust of the two girls and received nothing but scowls. The only thing that kept them doing as I said was fear of punishment. Our patient-therapist relationship had regretfully deteriorated to the point of no return. Therefore drastic measures were in order to rectify the case as well as satiate my desire for retribution.
In my mind's eye I saw Kathy as the troublemaker, Kathy as the font from which both girls’ problems sprang. I realize my judgment was clouded ... but this all seemed quit reasonable at the time.
I had both of the girls drink some juice while I claimed to be preparing the final session. The juice was drugged and they were both sleeping soundly within the minute. I had most of my preparations complete and needed only wait a while for everything to come together.
When Kathy awoke she was shocked to say the least. I had her suspended in eagle fashion in what is called an angel harness. It hung from the ceiling suspending her at least four feet above the floor. She was completely nude and total immobile due to the straps. Despite her nakedness, rivulets of sweat drenched her supple flesh. My wood-burning stove was roaring and the temperature in the cabin was at least 85 or 90.
Joanna was bound hand and foot and also stripped. She stood against the back wall trying to keep her balance. Attached to both of her nipples were my yet to be used Electro nipple clips ... and a wire ran down between her legs ending in the devilish "clitclip" that was fastened hungrily to her swollen clitoris.
"This is the final step girls. I hate to have to be so extreme, but the extent of your psychosis has left me little choice."
I pulled back a curtain that had been covering the living room area. Both girls now looked wide eyed upon an unexpected site. The room was full of girls. All hungry eyes fixed on the two helpless lasses. This was of course my Tuesday and Thursday group. The note I had left contained special instructions which all had followed to the T.
All the group members thought this to be an exercise ... and after the conditions were described ... an exercise they were more than happy to participate in.
"Now if you will all observe." I crossed the room and opened the metal case containing the previously described inventions. As I proudly held up each silvery item... the girls Oooooed and Ahhhed. A few shifted in their seats as they began to already soak through their sweatpants. Even from where I was standing I could see the telltale dark spots blossoming between their sexy little legs.
I crossed to the center of the room where Kathy hung helplessly. I slapped a piece of tape over her mouth and spun her around so her ass and exposed pussy faced the near drooling audience of sex starved girls. I held up the butt-plug and received a few catcalls from the group. I lubed it, spread her ass with one hand ... placed the tip against her spasming anus ... and then pressed it home. Her asshole spread as I forced the big thing in. It finally fit all the way with a wet popping sound. Her anus contracted around the thinner base yet was still held wide by its girth. A deep moan sounded from Kathy ... though of pleasure or pain one could not distinguish. Nor at that point did I remotely care.
With the butt-plug firmly in place I looked first at the thin silvery dildo and then instead grabbed the 9-incher. As I held it up, the girls this time cheered. Within seconds I was pumping it in and out of Kathy's dripping pussy. Her moans were lost in the din that came from the group. Finally I slowly pushed its full length inside of her. Her body tensed as it was forced to take the entire length. When it was in place, her vaginal walls and lips constricted around the flanged end, holding it in place. I secured a few extra straps to make sure it wouldn't slip out.
I then turned Kathy back around to face the group of now partially disrobed and masturbating girls. Her face was flushed with the just experienced sexual molestation as well as a deep humiliation and embarrassment.
"I would like you to all meet Kathy."
"HI KATHY!!!!" They all said in unison as if still in group session.
"Kathy likes to smell the stinky feet of other girls ... including those of her own mother. Feel free to give voice to any comments you may have."
The girls launched into a frenzy of taunts and raunchy exclamations directed at the hanging girl
"HA HA She likes to sniff feet??!!!"
"She should smell mine ... they reek!"
"Mine too ... HEHEHE..."
Come-on Ms. Kurwitz ... fuck that juicy ass and pussy for us again. Man I'll make her smell my feet if I can get a taste of the asshole!!!"
"No shit, girl!"
I held up my hands ..."OK ladies ... calm down." I looked at Kathy to see her eyes darting from girl to girl ... she was in an obvious frenzy of humiliated torment.
"Now," I said "we have in this corner Joanna. She too likes to smell the stinky feet of her fellow females!" I indicated Jo with a grand flourish and attitude of showmanship.
The taunting resumed, this time for Jo who quivered from head to toe. Her eyes like those of a trapped animal.
I now turned my attention solely to Kathy and Joanna.
"I have instructed all of these fine little ladies to wear the same foot wear all week and not to bathe their feet. Some of these girls are on the facility soccer team ... and a few track and field. Its bound to be a ripe bunch of soles and toes!"
I spun back around to face my now almost completely naked group. Some had fingers planted deep in their neighbors snatches ... others finger fucked their own assholes or that of the girl bent over in front of them. I clapped my hands.
"Gather around girls!"
They all grabbed chairs from the room and came to sit in a semi circle around the suspended Kathy. I lowered her until she hung closer to the floor. With a word from me ... all of their shoes began to clump to the floor. Slimy socks were peeled from even slimier feet. I can't even begin to describe the inhuman stink that began to engulf the room. With the combination of heat and titanic foot odor I had trouble not passing out myself.
All of the girls were laughing and kidding each other about their hideous foot reek. I took a moment to attach the electrode clips to both the butt-plug and the giant dong, both of which were still embedded hilt deep in Kathy's dripping, young holes.
"Shall we?"
All of the girls lifted the smelliest, most foul scented feet I have ever encountered … into the air. I spun Kathy to the left and the tip of her nose rested against the first pair. Her nose first twitched and then her nostrils dilated as she sucked in a gigantic sniff of these size 10 feet.
"Good Feeling, Kathy?" I whispered in her ear ... then I threw the switch to full.
I couldn't begin to image what it must feel like. A harsh crack of ozone even beat out the smell of girl-feet for a second as the electric current flowed freely into Kathy's asshole and trembling pussy. I killed the power and rotated her to the next pair. These still had bits of sock and shoe dirt clinging to the unreasonably foul smelling soles. Again Kathy's nose was filled with the wafting foot aroma and again I threw the switch. Her eyes showed white as they rolled back into her head. Only the sound of the hum of current and the girls' laughter filled the room.
I moved her to the next pair of feet. These were almost yellow in color and slimier than most of the others. They were a breathtaking size 12 and obviously runner's feet by their smell. I swung Kathy forward into these babies. I made sure I buried her face in them. Those feet covered her entire face and then some. I spanked her bare butt checks a few times and watched as the butt-plug seemed to move on its own accord as she tensed and relaxed her asshole. I could hear her muffled breath being sucked past the yellowish and reeking flesh of those gigantic feet. I threw the switch again and watched the muscles writhe under her skin.
I continued this process ... rotating Kathy to smell each of the feet in turn. Each begrimed, slimy, reeking, stinky, aroma laden pair of raunchy girl-feet was sampled. For each pair of feet Kathy smelled, she would receive an electric charge. One of the girls finally persuaded me to allow her to assist. I put the rubber cap on the end of the dong ... that allowed her to touch it without receiving a volt herself. She pumped the giant thing in and out of Kathy's poor defenseless pussy. Her eyes seemed mesmerized as they stayed glued to the butt-plug, which would dance now and again with the contractions of Kathy's sphincter.
After Kathy had experienced all of the feet in the room, save for mine and Joanna's, I noted that the girls were in a near frenzy. These were sick women ... I had purposely exposed them to stimulation that would cause them to become helpless in the grip of their own lust, kinks and desires. Being in the presence of such unbridled, monstrous lust was humbling and just a little frightening to be honest.
I finally turned to look upon Joanna. She had somehow managed to ease herself to the floor and was rubbing her pussy and clit while viewing this footsmelling spectacle. She had claimed one of the socks shed by the group and had her nose buried in it.
"Here is our next objective girls!" I bellowed while pointing at the startled Joanna.
I pulled back another curtain revealing what was normally my reading room, but now converted. It almost looked like a miniature harem from an old Arabian movie. Lots of pillows and blankets pilled in a nest like shape on the floor. I hauled Joanna to her feet and pushed her into the mass of pillows. She attempted to stop her fall with her bound hands but only succeeded in tangling herself in the bedding.
I tossed a box full of oversized latex and rubber dildos into the room. They bounced and scattered over the pillows and Joanna's naked back, ass, legs and feet. The room full of girls swarmed upon her like a pack of she-vampires in an old 70's exploitation horror flick. In seconds they had her pinned and plugged. Reeking slimy feet were thrust in her face as dildos ... fingers ... tongues ... and fists stretched her to screaming capacity and beyond. I've never seen such a group rape ... it was indescribable.
At one point ... three girls held her legs apart ... another two apiece held her arms. Her fingers and toes were unwilling stuffed into the pussies of these sexual attackers. Four more girls explored her body discovering how much could be stuffed into her ass and pussy. She lay on her stomach throughout this ... not being able to move even an inch beneath the weight and restraining grasps of this horde. And throughout the entire event ... at least one girl, if not two taking turns, sat gloating near her face with her feet plastered to Joanna's ever twitching nose; assaulting her senses with their foul odor.
I stood beside Kathy watching this single-minded orgy. I pulled from my bag the stockings of Kathy's mother. Her eyes swung pleadingly to my face. She had rationalized what they must be.
"Yes, Kathy ... Mommies stinky stockings."
With one hand I grasped the end of the gigantic dong and in the other I held Mrs. Kellerr's stockings. I pushed them onto Kathy's face so that once again their intense stink could have its way with her nose. I began to slowly pump the 9-inch metal cock in and out as her entire body spasmed with the painfully enormous orgasms brought on by her mother's foot stench. I chuckled deep in my throat as I tortured the poor girl ... not for clinical reasons ... no ... but for purely selfish ones. I tortured her for the pure joy of sexual torture.
After she had lost consciousness I untied her and carried her to my bed. I returned to the main room to find Joanna still in the clutches of the horde. They had managed to hook up her nipple and clitclip to the box and were shocking her intermittently as she was forced to endure various sexual indignities. I was happy to see that at all times she had a pair of stinky feet plastered or hovering teasingly above her nose.
I watched for a while and became so worked up that I did something completely nuts.
I stripped myself of my clothes and willing threw myself into the writhing, grasping sea of these succubus-like, smelly-footed, she-things. I no sooner landed than that same pair of yellowish soles from earlier clamped down on my face and cut out all light leaving me in the darkness of their wonderfully smelly world. Four fingers thrust up my ass and a dildo way too big for me forced its way to my vagina and began to fuck me with ferocity and total abandon. I felt one of the girls peeing on my breasts as two of my fingers slipped into someone's asshole. I felt my big toe slide into a pussy and then there was suddenly light.
I opened my eyes to see an ass being pushed towards me. I looked over to see the half-conscious face of Joanna and realized it was in fact her ass. Her cheeks were then pried apart my one of the girls and I saw her asshole to be distended and stretched out. My face was then forcefully smashed between her cheeks and my nose went completely in her ass.
I was allowed air for a second and saw Joanna's face split with a lazy semi conscious smile as she saw exactly who was being smothered in the confines of her raped asshole. Someone spanked my ass and thrust a dildo up my asshole as my face was again pushed into Joanna's asshole. Before I knew what I was doing I was maniacally tonguing her stretched anus. Rimming her for all I was worth.
I then screamed out in half agony-half pleasure, as a full fist was jammed into my pussy. I pulled my nose and mouth out of that ass to see the scowling face of Kathy as she jammed her fist even deeper into my cunt She slid it in and out, twisting her wrist this way and that. Some girls grabbed my ankles and spread my legs as far as they would go.
Another girl mounted Kathy from behind with a strap-on. Kathy seemed to hardly notice as the oversized rubber cock filled her. Once she did realize she began to ride the girl in return as she fisted me.
"Its only fair, Kathy ... make me smell your feet. Make me suffer your feet, Kathy" I said breathlessly.
Kathy pulled away from the humping girl and her feet slid towards me face. Such a smell wafted from them to beat the other girls in the room. Obviously she hadn't cleaned her feet in at least as long as the others. She positioned herself straddling my chest and plastered her reeking feet to my face. I tongued her toes and fed on her slimy and stinky toejam. I sniffed and sniffed at her soles. More dildos and hands penetrated my exposed lower half as I suffered the elegant agonies of Kathy's stinky feet.
One of the last things I remember that night is feeling the cold touch of my own metal dong and butt-plug as they slide deep inside of me. I tried to buck my body and only succeeded in dislodging Kathy for a moment. I looked down to see Joanna making the last adjustment on the control box. Then the clitclip snapped into place as well as the nipple clamps. I was more fully wired than any other patient I have ever subjected to this form of treatment.
I tried to free myself but found it useless. Kathy's feet again descend ... this time with the help of the pink and smelly soles of Joanna alongside.
"Good feeling, Ms. Kurwitz?" I heard one of them say as they threw the switches. Then my body was consumed with an indescribably sensation. The only anchor to earth and reality was the smelly feet of those two girls invading my nostrils as my body was tortured to the limit of endurance. Soon I slipped into oblivion.
That night did little for my career. Some of the staff came to investigate the noises and found the bedlam orgy. I was of course asked to resign. Besides ... I no longer had the heart for the work.
One image will remain embedded in my mind for years to come ... something that proved to me that certain things are just immutable.
As I awoke to the screeching voices of the investigating staff, I looked around the room in a daze. Everything was chaos ... naked girls running about in fear of capture ... Fat and scowling orderlies chasing them with paddles and the like ... but in the midst of all of that my fuzzy eye sight fixed on two figures in the corner. They were in the midst of masturbating each other ... completely naked and glistening. Each girl had the other's foot firmly planted over their own sniffing noses. Kathy and Joanna's eyes met mine as they booth exploded in mutual climaxes from the smell of each other's stinky feet. Some things never change ... no matter what is done to their contrary ...
THE END
If possible ... could I get everyones' feedback on this. I realize it was rather longwinded ... but does it do the trick for everyone?
Licks and SNiffs,
~Amber
1

1 comment:

  1. I love your stories. Especially the ones where you sniff girls feet! I come here all the time ti cum. Please write the one where youre gangbanged and sniffing feet. Its my ultimate fantasy. Thank you! Youre the best/

    ReplyDelete