Friday, July 8, 2011

Littlerock Retreat


Littlerock Retreat (Part 1)

By Amber K.
akurwitz@hotmail.com
First I suppose I should begin by confiding that I consider myself an inventor of sorts. In my line of work ... the use of minor electroshock treatment proves effective in some forms of the therapy we utilize. The more conventional therapists at the academy put to use finger and toe cuff conveyors. This seems for the most part to be the preferred method by my peers here at Littlerock Retreat. I on the other hand have gone more than a few steps further and perfected my own system.
Now, here at Littlerock we deal with "deviant" sexual behaviors. Mostly we train young girls and boys into "proper" sexual attitudes. This is done through extensive counseling ... intervention programs ... some role playing (my personal favorite) and with more problematic cases we employ extended stays in our dorm facilities with more intense sessions and sometimes Electro-conditioning.
Each therapist has his or her own system … and their own specialties; mine include foot fetishism ... lesbianism ... golden shower ... anal fixation ... smothering and pedophilia to name a few. I've employed vast methods to help my patients regain the proper and socially accepted sexual norm.
Earlier I mentioned my inventions and the finger and toe conveyors. We work from a main power box that has a voltage meter and conductor switch that swings from low to high. Basic stuff really. From the main box we have the electrode wire which can be attached to the cuffs that fit onto the fingertips or toes of the patient. Sometime both simultaneously. In certain situations these cuffs are fitted into gloves and sock like garments to be worn by the individual in treatment.
One night a few years ago I decided to improve upon the Electro-conditioning treatment ... albeit in secret. My ideas were a bit too outré I'm afraid for some of the more conservative attitudes of the facility.
Of course the most simplistic of my ideas was to utilize nipple clips as conveyors ... and after that ... a little devil I like to call a "clitclip". I guess the name is self-explanatory. After that I was on to bigger and better things. I commissioned a local metal smith to craft three precious objects for me. Each was made of high polished steel and was heavier than they appeared. The first was a simple butt-plug ... though cast in this high-sheen solid steel. The next was an average sized dildo ... maybe a bit thinner than most. And the last being the "big gun" ... an incredibly thick metal dong measuring a total of 9 inches. This as well as the butt-plug were tapered and flanged on the end for insertion that would stay put.
What made these works-of-art special were the electrode nubs on the bottom. To these nubs, the small conductor wires could be connected from the main power box. With this arsenal of therapy went special hanging harness as well as bed restraints. Either could be used to keep the subject prone and to avoid any unwanted convulsive damage to the patient ... or my rooms for that matter. I'd not had the chance to use this special system for varying reasons. Mostly it would have been overkill. But, I kept them at hand to be used in any future case that I deemed "difficult".
A case that would easily fall under the "difficult" category, and which also heralded the end of my career, was that of Kathy Keller and Joanna Macnee. The parents caught the girls apparently experimenting in what appeared to be the realms of foot worship. After normal counseling proved unsuccessful in simply getting the girls to admit their actions ... the parents were refereed to Littlerock.
After a single and incredibly unsuccessful group session with both parents and children I suggested their stay of an undetermined time in our dormitories. This was conveniently during their summer break, which afforded me more time without working around the schedules of our staff tutors.
After the girls were installed in their rooms, the necessary paper work and release forms signed by the parents, we had our first session during which I informed them of the Facilities rules and schedules. They were provided with a uniformed wardrobe, which they both seemed to despise openly. Basically loose fitting gray sweat suits and generic Converse type tennis shoes. The sweat pants were thin in the crotch and soaked readily when a female was excited. A Velcro flap could also be pulled to expose ass as well as vagina. These properties allowed the therapist to know the truth of how certain "activities" and "exercise" affected the patient.
I let them know that our first official session would begin in the morning and bade them goodnight.

THE SESSIONS BEGIN
The morning following the girls arrival, I donned a pair of week old sweat socks and went for my morning jog around the facility grounds. I came thus, un-showered, to my first session with Kathy and Joanna.
They were already in my office both seated and chattering like girls their age do. They both grew silent and sullen as I entered the room toweling my face and arms. I walked to my desk and kicked off both reeking shoes. The warm stink briefly filled the room and then thinned out. I set the shoes against the wall behind the girls.
"Sorry I'm late, I'll be right back girls and then when can get to work."
I left the office and stepped into the adjoining room and turned on the monitoring system. A small "spycam" is placed in a hollow smoke detector on the ceiling. The office is also wired for sound.
The second I was seated ... both girls were already looking over their shoulder at my running shoes. They looked at each other and giggled nervously. They whispered something inaudible to each other and giggled again.
"No way..." Kathy said, "You do it!"
"Wuss!" Jo chided.
"All right!" Kathy said and chanced a nervous glance at the door through which I had exited. She jumped to her feet and scampered to my shoes. She picked one up and hurriedly sniffed the reeky confines. Though I try to maintain a professional distance "footsmelling" never fails to make me grow wet instantly.
So ... as I had thought ...a couple of foot-scent junkies. Now I had to determine how deep this addiction ran. I rattled the door and smirked as Kathy leapt back into her seat like a scared rabbit.
I reentered the office and pulled up a chair to face the duo.
"So girls ... shall we make this easy? Lets begin with the incident that has been on everyone's mind through the entirety of these proceedings. What actions were you both engaged in when Kathy's Mother stumbled upon you last month ... Hmmm?"
Joanna looked sheepishly at the floor but Kathy stared back rather defiantly. I noted these responses in my notebook.
"Do either of you consider yourselves to be lesbian or bisexual?"
They both giggled and maintained their stoic refusal to speak.
"Have either of you engaged in illicit sex with members of the same or opposite sex?"
Still nothing.
"I could continue all day ... but I think I'll make things even easier."
I went to my closet and pulled out a contraption of sorts. It was a stand made of aluminum. Two poles jutted up about two and a half feet. On the end of these poles were U shaped padded fixtures almost like stirrups save that these were bottomless. The space between the poles could easily be adjusted. I'd done so already, evenly spacing each to sit squarely in front of the chairs the girls occupied.
I moved my chair directly in front of the contraption facing the girls. I pulled off one sock and left the other on. I swung both feet into the U shaped ends, which deposited them directly at eye level to both Kathy and Joanna.
"Which do you prefer," I asked in a clinical manner "socked or bare?"
I wiggled the toes of my bare foot and flexed the sole of the socked one. The smell was outlandish. Those recycled socks and the jog had paid off in spades. You could almost see the waves of foot stink like heat from a desert highway.
Both girls’ eyes were glued to my prone feet. They both wore the identical expression. Their jaws were completely slaked in unabashed surprise. Then Joanna wrinkled her nose and Kathy visibly shivered. I noted these responses in my notes as well.
"I want you both to lean forward until your noses fit into the hollow between my big toe, my second toe and the beginning of the ball of my foot."
"No fucking way!" Kathy barked.
"No shit!" Jo voiced her agreement.
"You parents signed release forms allowing "corporal adjustment". We have orderlies with paddles standing by. The choice is yours."
"Gross!" Kathy said unconvincingly ... and then leaned forward.
Simultaneously I felt their hot little noses slip snugly into place.
"Now ... do what comes naturally. This is what we consider the observation period of the therapy. The actual treatment will begin in a few days after your conditions are assessed."
For a few moments they remained in this position. They groaned and voiced complaints about just how foul my feet were. Finally I removed the other sock and gave the full bare foot odor to Kathy. Again she shivered which I noted.
I commenced to read to them from a prewritten foot eroticism story of my own creation. They both began to quiver and I felt their breath in short bursts being sucked through my stinky toes. I noted that both girls had soaked through the crotches of their thin cotton sweat pants.
"Now both of you lean back and look at my soles. You will notice some "gunk" I'm sure. Now reach forward with your hands and pry each one of my toes individually and look between them one at a time. Good. You will now see what is commonly referred to as "toejam". I'm sure you are both familiar with the term and what it describes.
"Now ... lean forward again ... now we will commence with phase two of the observation. With your tongues you are to clean all of the "gunk" from the bottoms of my unwashed feet. Then you are to "worm" your tongues between my toes and collect all of the material you find there. After you have completed these tasks you are to chew the collection for a time I will determine ... then, when you are instructed to do so, you are to kiss each other and swap the chewed material. Continue to chew ... and then again when instructed ... swallow."
Both girls were more than shocked. Kathy didn't even have the wherewithal to scowl at me.
"Once this is completed you can return to your rooms and have the rest of the day free until tomorrow's session. Now ... please proceed as instructed."
"I'm ... I ... I'm not even!" Kathy finally sputtered.
I pressed my waist buzzer and the door opened to reveal two rather frumpy and overweight female attendants. One held a paddle. I pointed to Kathy who had already started to stand. Before she knew it ... she was pinned between two sets of enormous boobs and bent over the chair.
Joanna sprinted to the corner and looked on in fear and confusion.
"With or without, Ms. Kurwitz?" the attendant inquired of me.
"Hmmm ... I'd say without, Gladys."
Kathy sweats were quickly pulled down to her knees revealing her wonderfully full bare ass. Her prone position had delicately spread her ass checks giving the slightest hint of her sweet little anus.
"You may proceed with four swats," I directed.
Needless to say ... once the attendants had departed ... Kathy's tears of pain and humiliation and Joanna's tears of sympathy and relief at being spared Kathy's fate had dried ... the observation continued as planned. I pretended to take notes, but could barely keep from moaning as their tongues explored my wretchedly stinky and filthy feet. I did gasp in spite of myself when I observed them swap my foot funk with their tongues to each other's waiting mouths. I covered my slip by clearing my throat.
I excused the now close to obedient girls and went to see my other patients.


The following day we began again bright and early. I had them both strip and smell each other's feet for about an hour. After a break I gave them further instructions.
"Now in preparation for the therapy which we will begin next week ... you need to understand part of my system. When you are in the midst of an action that gives you sexual arousal ... you are to say "Good Feeling, Ms. Kurwitz." Is that understood? Keep in mind that I am a professional and will know when you are becoming aroused and do not voice it. That will be bad for you." I said sternly.
"Now ... both of you remove you clothes again and approach me. Take off my shoes and socks. You will note that they are the same socks from yesterday. I will continue to wear these selfsame socks until you are both cured. That is my promise to you." Kathy's eyes lit up though she tried to conceal it by looking away.
"Now I want you both to lay on top of each other and put my socks between your faces. Now I want you to kiss each other through the crusty socks and finger fuck each other simultaneously. And remember ... "Good Feeling, Ms. Kurwitz."
Soon the room was full of foot and pussy scent as well as the lust ridden "Good Feeling, Ms. Kurwitz" from the two writhing girls. At the end of the session ... just for my own kicks ... I had Kathy spread her ass cheeks and sit on Joanna's face. I made sure her asshole rubbed snugly on Jo's nose. "Now sniff, Jo!" I commanded.
With an embarrassed look on her face ... Kathy said in a conspirative whisper ... "Good feeling. Ms. Kurwitz."
"Keep smelling Jo!" is all I said.
Our therapy began in earnest early Monday morning. I met Kathy and Joanna in my office as usual. Today I carried an attaché case buckled with a golden clasp. I instructed the girls to remove their shoes and socks. From the case I pulled out what appeared to be two pairs of cotton gloves and two pairs of cotton socks. On closer inspection one could see that the fingertips of the gloves were bulky and rounded. The socks in turn were split into toe shaped protrusions at their tips and were rounded and bulky to match the gloves.
Once these were donned the wearer feels their digits, fingers and toes, slip into metal sheaths. Wires ran from both gloves and booties. As I plugged the wires into my control box I explained the process to the slightly nervous girls.
"Today your therapy truly begins. We will attempt to curb your desires to match those of more appropriate nature. We will do this through slight Electro-stimulation. Now ... comfy?" Both girls nodded ... still very unsure of the items they wore.
"We will start with you Kathy. We have already established that both of you find your desires peeked in the smelling of feet as well as oral administrations. There have also been strains of more Atypical bisexual tendencies noted through the observation period. Of course we have touched on other topics ... but I feel these are our main dilemmas. A symptom we have yet to address concerns mainly Kathy ... though it could have ramifications on both of you." I let this cryptic statement sink in.
"The symptom of which I speak is incest." Kathy went from feigned disinterest to that of terror. Joanna appeared mainly confused. "So Joanna ... is there something you want to share concerning this topic?"
"No Ms. Kurwitz. Not that I can think of."
"How about you Kathy?"
"NO WAY ... of course not! What are you getting at anyway?"
"I felt we were doing so well Kathy ... I really did. I'd thought to establish a fair rapport with the two of you but it appears in your case I was mistaken. I guess it would only be fair to supply you with the facts with which I was furnished upon your arrival at Littlerock. According to your mother, Kathy ... she monitored a phone conversation between you and a male friend, in which you conceded to the smelling of your own Mother's foot garments. Is this true?"
Kathy said nothing. Her lip quivered and she darted a look at Joanna. Jo was merely smirking and looking at the floor.
"Is this true, Kathy?" I repeated.
"OK ... yeah its true dammit! So what!"
"Now remember what we have discussed ... sulking will get us absolutely no where. Honesty is the key, yes?"
"Yes, Ms. Kurwitz..." she mumbled.
"Now Kathy ... have you achieved solo or mutual sexual climax while either fantasizing or actually participating in the act of smelling your mother's feet or foot scented apparel?"
No reply from Kathy...
"Have you achieved solo or mutual sexual climax while either fantasizing or actually participating in the act of smelling your mother's feet or foot scented apparel?"
"Yes, Ms. Kurwitz."
"I see. Well, Kathy ... this is an extremely difficult problem to contend with. I had feared you to be afflicted with this particular condition ... and thus have devised a proper therapeutic remedy. Now ... Joanna. I have no reason to believe that you yourself harbor such feelings, but I can only assume that in time the same malady will befall you as well."
"No way, " Jo laughed "that's so groooosss!"
"Well ... that may be your opinion now ... but you have been exposed to Kathy long enough to have been infected with all sorts of kinks that you possibly have yet to become aware of.
"The next step is fairly simple. I would like both of you to assume the "under-chair position" with which I am sure you are aquatinted." Both girls lay on the floor. I placed their chairs over them, essentially pinning their arms to their sides. In this way I had in the past week sat in the chairs and rested my feet on their faces. This was a simple exercise that they both were used to.
I pushed my call button and the observation room door opened. Both girls strained to see who entered the room but were prevented by the weight of the heavy chairs. I kneeled first by Joanna and placed a bit in her mouth. I then taped her lips shut. I did the same for Kathy who looked less than happy with this added step to the exercise.
"We have visitors girls. Ladies ... if you would assist me?"
Looks of dawning horror dressed both Kathy and Joanna's faces. Staring down at them were the disapproving, stern faces of their mothers.
"Really Kathy," her mother scolded, "I hope you are ashamed of yourself."
"That's what we are here to hopefully accomplish," I stated in my most professional sounding voice. "Please be seated."
Both women sat on the chairs over their daughters. Joanna's mother seemed a little unsure ... but Kathy's Mom remained stoic.
"Have you followed my previous instructions, ladies?"
"Of course Ms. Kurwitz. Since last week we have worn nothing else and placed baggies on them while we bathed." Kathy's Mom stated with pride.
"Good," I smiled, "shall we begin?"
Joanna's Mother slipped out of her mules as Kathy's Mom kicked off her low-heeled pumps. Both women wore ankle high stockings. They both appeared to be hard with sweat and repeat use. A horrendous sour reek arose from them, which set all of our noses to twitching.
"Is this really necessary for Joanna?" her mother asked noting the horrified and disgusted look on her daughters contorted features.
"I'm afraid so, Mrs. Macnee "
"Its for your own good honey," she assured her daughter
"Enough talk," Kathy's Mom barked," lets begin!" With that, she placed both off her revolting soles on her daughter's face. Kathy began to buck instantly. Jo's mother followed suit and soon both girls were writhing beneath the abominable stench of their own mothers' filthy stocking clad feet.
I walked to the other side of the chairs where the girls' feet kicked and heels thumped. I pulled the Velcro flap on Joanna's sweatpants and revealed her red trimmed vagina. I inserted a finger and found it dry as a bone. As I had thought ... she was genuinely disgusted and truly feeling torture beneath the slimy feet of her mother. The thought made me tingle all over. I decided not to stop her torment just yet.
I moved to Kathy and opened her Velcro flap to reveal a not just glistening pussy but dripping. She was literally sopping wet. I inserted three fingers for good measure and felt her buck in response ... attempting to push my probing digits deeper. She was truly in heaven despite her humiliation and shame.
Now the real therapy began.
I threw both switches on the Electro-conditioner sending the first of many volts the girls would experience. Both arched their backs as the currents filled their young bodies. Both Mothers jumped as they felt the tickle of the electric current transmitted to their soles via their daughters snuffling noses.
I dropped the current and they fell limp. I could hear them gasping for breath in raged bursts. I knew these breaths were filtered through the stinky toes of their mom's crusted stockings.
"Rub your feet around ladies." They immediately complied and began to knead Kathy and Joanna's faces with their reeking feet. I threw the switches and watched as they again arched violently. I increased the voltage a touch more and heard Joanna start to almost whiny. I eased the current down again. Even without the charge Jo continued to twitch and buckle.
I moved myself between both girls and had a perfect view under the chairs of those wonderfully smelly feet that continued to assault the room with their sour and piercing aroma. I pushed the levels up again ... slowly this time ... savoring each new jerk and convulsion. I almost peeked the meter as Joanna began to make that strange whiny sound again. Letting go of the box I placed one thumb from each hand on Kathy and Joanna's clits. I began to rub furiously as the current played havoc with their nervous systems. I could feel the current slightly flow into my hands as I masturbated them harshly. Kathy's vagina began to literally gush as I administered the torment. After a moment Joanna began to gush as well ... except while Kathy was excreting ... Joanna was urinating uncontrollably.
The hot golden piss showered my arm and the side of my leg. I eased the current down again and both girls passed out almost simultaneously. I rubbed my aching hands which had received some of the current and stood up to mop myself of Joanna's golden shower.
I collected both pairs of stockings from the Mothers and placed them into separate labeled baggies. I assured them that Kathy and Joanna would be fine and that the therapy had gone as planed. They left with the air of women convinced their daughters were in capable hands. I myself felt phase two had gone rather well. In the morning I would further my findings and determine if the treatment had made the desired impact on the girls.

Needless to say Kathy and Joanna were less than exuberant in our next session. Joanna seemed a like woozy in fact. After we talked for a bit I provided blind folds for the two young girls. I seated them at either ends of the room and had them done the blinders. After I was sure that they could not see I pulled out the two zip-lock bags containing their mother's reeking stockings. First I pulled out Joanna's Mother's pair. I took a sniff for myself ... the smell was so rank I couldn't avoid rubbing my clit for a second or two as I sampled their horrendous odor.
I approached the oblivious Joanna with stockings in hand. Without preamble I thrust the sweat encrusted toe section under her nose. She instinctively sniffed.
"Mmmmm ... Good Feeling, Ms. Kurwitz."
I almost voiced my frustration in a screech! Had the previous day's therapy been for naught? Good God ... Jo had peed herself! She still loved foot odor! Then a remote thought occurred to me. I returned to my desk and pulled out the bag containing Kathy's Mother's stockings. I pulled them from the bag and sniffed them in turn. Whewwww! They were ripe as well... a trifle more sour than the others. Again I satisfied the urge by rubbing my clit as I sniffed at that specific stink only a Mother's foot in mules could produce.
I crossed the room to Jo again ... and thrust these stockings under her nose. Again she sniffed ... but with a vastly different reaction. He body arched and she screamed out. She almost flew out of her chair. I immediately straddled her, sitting on her lap with my legs wrapped around the back of the chair. Her arms were pinned beneath the grip of my thighs. Again I thrust the monstrously stinky stocking under nose. She screamed and thrashed again, but was held by my weight on her lap.
"Mommy's feet ... Mommy's feet..." she screamed almost incoherently.
I had inadvertently mixed up the stockings. These were her mother's stockings and not Kathy's. I may not have cured her of the desire to sniff feet ... but I had deeply associated the stink of her mother's slimy soles with torture. As I had this realization Jo began to pee herself again as she yelled out.
I climbed off and looked to Kathy. She had not removed her blindfold, but was near to cowering in her chair. I'm sure the sounds from Joanna had assured her she would not like this new exercise. I excused Joanna back to her room. Nothing more could be accomplished today. We were on the right track. I needed to see how Kathy would react to further my knowledge.
Joanna had never intended to smell her Mother's feet. Therefore ... she was literally suffering beneath those stinky things. As her Mother rubbed her slimy and crusted feet all over her sniffing nose Joanna was in hell ... not so with Kathy. Though she had put up a fit ... she had obviously been in lustful heaven. That is ... until the Electro-conditioning. My hopes were that I had at least succeeded in making her, as with Jo, relate her Mother's foot odor with torture.
I crossed the room and began by sitting on Kathy's lap. Joanna had taught me the violent reaction that was bound to occur. I thrust first Joanna's Mom's stockings under her nose. She sniffed once and then twice. I leaned in and took a sniff simultaneously.
"Good Feeling, Ms. Kurwitz! God they are smelly!"
Then, with I suppose a bit of an evil grin, I replaced the stockings with those of her own Mother. The reaction was sorry to say, not as I had expected or hoped. Kathy did buck as had Joanna. Yet this was not agony ... but AN INSTANTANEOUS CLIMAX!!!! The little bitch screamed in her lust and came hard enough to unceremoniously dump my behind onto the floor. She collapsed in a quivering heap on the chair ... completely spent.
I put the reinforced stocking toe against her nostril a second time. BANG! She exploded again. This scream was almost one of agony. Again and again I tormented her with these uncontrollable orgasm.
"No more!!!" she screamed but I refused to relent. To be honest I was furious at the bitch. My treatments had never failed so miserably. I had achieved the opposite of my goal and she had developed some Pavlovian response from hell!
Eventually she passed out and I had her carried to her room. I paced my office for an hour and then picked up my notebook. Across the front of the file I scrawled ... DIFFICULT CASE ... EXTREME MEASURES NECESSARY!!!
I went to my bungalow and prepared for the next step in this process. The Steel Arsenal would taste their first victims.
You have to bear in mind that I was furious. I realize that not all of the blame lay on Kathy and Joanna, but at the time I didn't care. Instead of using my office, which was close to the prying eyes of the rest of the facilities staff, I used my bungalow, which is located on the outskirts of Littlerock near the dorms.
The girls were given that week off in which time we had no further sessions. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I normally held a group talk with about 10-20 nympho maniacs and sexual addicts. They were all female with ages ranging from 15 through 20. I postponed all meetings that week and posted a special note on the group room's bulletin board.
I had Kathy and Joanna brought to my rooms. At this point I feel I had basically completely lost the trust of the two girls and received nothing but scowls. The only thing that kept them doing as I said was fear of punishment. Our patient-therapist relationship had regretfully deteriorated to the point of no return. Therefore drastic measures were in order to rectify the case as well as satiate my desire for retribution.
In my mind's eye I saw Kathy as the troublemaker, Kathy as the font from which both girls’ problems sprang. I realize my judgment was clouded ... but this all seemed quit reasonable at the time.
I had both of the girls drink some juice while I claimed to be preparing the final session. The juice was drugged and they were both sleeping soundly within the minute. I had most of my preparations complete and needed only wait a while for everything to come together.
When Kathy awoke she was shocked to say the least. I had her suspended in eagle fashion in what is called an angel harness. It hung from the ceiling suspending her at least four feet above the floor. She was completely nude and total immobile due to the straps. Despite her nakedness, rivulets of sweat drenched her supple flesh. My wood-burning stove was roaring and the temperature in the cabin was at least 85 or 90.
Joanna was bound hand and foot and also stripped. She stood against the back wall trying to keep her balance. Attached to both of her nipples were my yet to be used Electro nipple clips ... and a wire ran down between her legs ending in the devilish "clitclip" that was fastened hungrily to her swollen clitoris.
"This is the final step girls. I hate to have to be so extreme, but the extent of your psychosis has left me little choice."
I pulled back a curtain that had been covering the living room area. Both girls now looked wide eyed upon an unexpected site. The room was full of girls. All hungry eyes fixed on the two helpless lasses. This was of course my Tuesday and Thursday group. The note I had left contained special instructions which all had followed to the T.
All the group members thought this to be an exercise ... and after the conditions were described ... an exercise they were more than happy to participate in.
"Now if you will all observe." I crossed the room and opened the metal case containing the previously described inventions. As I proudly held up each silvery item... the girls Oooooed and Ahhhed. A few shifted in their seats as they began to already soak through their sweatpants. Even from where I was standing I could see the telltale dark spots blossoming between their sexy little legs.
I crossed to the center of the room where Kathy hung helplessly. I slapped a piece of tape over her mouth and spun her around so her ass and exposed pussy faced the near drooling audience of sex starved girls. I held up the butt-plug and received a few catcalls from the group. I lubed it, spread her ass with one hand ... placed the tip against her spasming anus ... and then pressed it home. Her asshole spread as I forced the big thing in. It finally fit all the way with a wet popping sound. Her anus contracted around the thinner base yet was still held wide by its girth. A deep moan sounded from Kathy ... though of pleasure or pain one could not distinguish. Nor at that point did I remotely care.
With the butt-plug firmly in place I looked first at the thin silvery dildo and then instead grabbed the 9-incher. As I held it up, the girls this time cheered. Within seconds I was pumping it in and out of Kathy's dripping pussy. Her moans were lost in the din that came from the group. Finally I slowly pushed its full length inside of her. Her body tensed as it was forced to take the entire length. When it was in place, her vaginal walls and lips constricted around the flanged end, holding it in place. I secured a few extra straps to make sure it wouldn't slip out.
I then turned Kathy back around to face the group of now partially disrobed and masturbating girls. Her face was flushed with the just experienced sexual molestation as well as a deep humiliation and embarrassment.
"I would like you to all meet Kathy."
"HI KATHY!!!!" They all said in unison as if still in group session.
"Kathy likes to smell the stinky feet of other girls ... including those of her own mother. Feel free to give voice to any comments you may have."
The girls launched into a frenzy of taunts and raunchy exclamations directed at the hanging girl
"HA HA She likes to sniff feet??!!!"
"She should smell mine ... they reek!"
"Mine too ... HEHEHE..."
Come-on Ms. Kurwitz ... fuck that juicy ass and pussy for us again. Man I'll make her smell my feet if I can get a taste of the asshole!!!"
"No shit, girl!"
I held up my hands ..."OK ladies ... calm down." I looked at Kathy to see her eyes darting from girl to girl ... she was in an obvious frenzy of humiliated torment.
"Now," I said "we have in this corner Joanna. She too likes to smell the stinky feet of her fellow females!" I indicated Jo with a grand flourish and attitude of showmanship.
The taunting resumed, this time for Jo who quivered from head to toe. Her eyes like those of a trapped animal.
I now turned my attention solely to Kathy and Joanna.
"I have instructed all of these fine little ladies to wear the same foot wear all week and not to bathe their feet. Some of these girls are on the facility soccer team ... and a few track and field. Its bound to be a ripe bunch of soles and toes!"
I spun back around to face my now almost completely naked group. Some had fingers planted deep in their neighbors snatches ... others finger fucked their own assholes or that of the girl bent over in front of them. I clapped my hands.
"Gather around girls!"
They all grabbed chairs from the room and came to sit in a semi circle around the suspended Kathy. I lowered her until she hung closer to the floor. With a word from me ... all of their shoes began to clump to the floor. Slimy socks were peeled from even slimier feet. I can't even begin to describe the inhuman stink that began to engulf the room. With the combination of heat and titanic foot odor I had trouble not passing out myself.
All of the girls were laughing and kidding each other about their hideous foot reek. I took a moment to attach the electrode clips to both the butt-plug and the giant dong, both of which were still embedded hilt deep in Kathy's dripping, young holes.
"Shall we?"
All of the girls lifted the smelliest, most foul scented feet I have ever encountered … into the air. I spun Kathy to the left and the tip of her nose rested against the first pair. Her nose first twitched and then her nostrils dilated as she sucked in a gigantic sniff of these size 10 feet.
"Good Feeling, Kathy?" I whispered in her ear ... then I threw the switch to full.
I couldn't begin to image what it must feel like. A harsh crack of ozone even beat out the smell of girl-feet for a second as the electric current flowed freely into Kathy's asshole and trembling pussy. I killed the power and rotated her to the next pair. These still had bits of sock and shoe dirt clinging to the unreasonably foul smelling soles. Again Kathy's nose was filled with the wafting foot aroma and again I threw the switch. Her eyes showed white as they rolled back into her head. Only the sound of the hum of current and the girls' laughter filled the room.
I moved her to the next pair of feet. These were almost yellow in color and slimier than most of the others. They were a breathtaking size 12 and obviously runner's feet by their smell. I swung Kathy forward into these babies. I made sure I buried her face in them. Those feet covered her entire face and then some. I spanked her bare butt checks a few times and watched as the butt-plug seemed to move on its own accord as she tensed and relaxed her asshole. I could hear her muffled breath being sucked past the yellowish and reeking flesh of those gigantic feet. I threw the switch again and watched the muscles writhe under her skin.
I continued this process ... rotating Kathy to smell each of the feet in turn. Each begrimed, slimy, reeking, stinky, aroma laden pair of raunchy girl-feet was sampled. For each pair of feet Kathy smelled, she would receive an electric charge. One of the girls finally persuaded me to allow her to assist. I put the rubber cap on the end of the dong ... that allowed her to touch it without receiving a volt herself. She pumped the giant thing in and out of Kathy's poor defenseless pussy. Her eyes seemed mesmerized as they stayed glued to the butt-plug, which would dance now and again with the contractions of Kathy's sphincter.
After Kathy had experienced all of the feet in the room, save for mine and Joanna's, I noted that the girls were in a near frenzy. These were sick women ... I had purposely exposed them to stimulation that would cause them to become helpless in the grip of their own lust, kinks and desires. Being in the presence of such unbridled, monstrous lust was humbling and just a little frightening to be honest.
I finally turned to look upon Joanna. She had somehow managed to ease herself to the floor and was rubbing her pussy and clit while viewing this footsmelling spectacle. She had claimed one of the socks shed by the group and had her nose buried in it.
"Here is our next objective girls!" I bellowed while pointing at the startled Joanna.
I pulled back another curtain revealing what was normally my reading room, but now converted. It almost looked like a miniature harem from an old Arabian movie. Lots of pillows and blankets pilled in a nest like shape on the floor. I hauled Joanna to her feet and pushed her into the mass of pillows. She attempted to stop her fall with her bound hands but only succeeded in tangling herself in the bedding.
I tossed a box full of oversized latex and rubber dildos into the room. They bounced and scattered over the pillows and Joanna's naked back, ass, legs and feet. The room full of girls swarmed upon her like a pack of she-vampires in an old 70's exploitation horror flick. In seconds they had her pinned and plugged. Reeking slimy feet were thrust in her face as dildos ... fingers ... tongues ... and fists stretched her to screaming capacity and beyond. I've never seen such a group rape ... it was indescribable.
At one point ... three girls held her legs apart ... another two apiece held her arms. Her fingers and toes were unwilling stuffed into the pussies of these sexual attackers. Four more girls explored her body discovering how much could be stuffed into her ass and pussy. She lay on her stomach throughout this ... not being able to move even an inch beneath the weight and restraining grasps of this horde. And throughout the entire event ... at least one girl, if not two taking turns, sat gloating near her face with her feet plastered to Joanna's ever twitching nose; assaulting her senses with their foul odor.
I stood beside Kathy watching this single-minded orgy. I pulled from my bag the stockings of Kathy's mother. Her eyes swung pleadingly to my face. She had rationalized what they must be.
"Yes, Kathy ... Mommies stinky stockings."
With one hand I grasped the end of the gigantic dong and in the other I held Mrs. Kellerr's stockings. I pushed them onto Kathy's face so that once again their intense stink could have its way with her nose. I began to slowly pump the 9-inch metal cock in and out as her entire body spasmed with the painfully enormous orgasms brought on by her mother's foot stench. I chuckled deep in my throat as I tortured the poor girl ... not for clinical reasons ... no ... but for purely selfish ones. I tortured her for the pure joy of sexual torture.
After she had lost consciousness I untied her and carried her to my bed. I returned to the main room to find Joanna still in the clutches of the horde. They had managed to hook up her nipple and clitclip to the box and were shocking her intermittently as she was forced to endure various sexual indignities. I was happy to see that at all times she had a pair of stinky feet plastered or hovering teasingly above her nose.
I watched for a while and became so worked up that I did something completely nuts.
I stripped myself of my clothes and willing threw myself into the writhing, grasping sea of these succubus-like, smelly-footed, she-things. I no sooner landed than that same pair of yellowish soles from earlier clamped down on my face and cut out all light leaving me in the darkness of their wonderfully smelly world. Four fingers thrust up my ass and a dildo way too big for me forced its way to my vagina and began to fuck me with ferocity and total abandon. I felt one of the girls peeing on my breasts as two of my fingers slipped into someone's asshole. I felt my big toe slide into a pussy and then there was suddenly light.
I opened my eyes to see an ass being pushed towards me. I looked over to see the half-conscious face of Joanna and realized it was in fact her ass. Her cheeks were then pried apart my one of the girls and I saw her asshole to be distended and stretched out. My face was then forcefully smashed between her cheeks and my nose went completely in her ass.
I was allowed air for a second and saw Joanna's face split with a lazy semi conscious smile as she saw exactly who was being smothered in the confines of her raped asshole. Someone spanked my ass and thrust a dildo up my asshole as my face was again pushed into Joanna's asshole. Before I knew what I was doing I was maniacally tonguing her stretched anus. Rimming her for all I was worth.
I then screamed out in half agony-half pleasure, as a full fist was jammed into my pussy. I pulled my nose and mouth out of that ass to see the scowling face of Kathy as she jammed her fist even deeper into my cunt She slid it in and out, twisting her wrist this way and that. Some girls grabbed my ankles and spread my legs as far as they would go.
Another girl mounted Kathy from behind with a strap-on. Kathy seemed to hardly notice as the oversized rubber cock filled her. Once she did realize she began to ride the girl in return as she fisted me.
"Its only fair, Kathy ... make me smell your feet. Make me suffer your feet, Kathy" I said breathlessly.
Kathy pulled away from the humping girl and her feet slid towards me face. Such a smell wafted from them to beat the other girls in the room. Obviously she hadn't cleaned her feet in at least as long as the others. She positioned herself straddling my chest and plastered her reeking feet to my face. I tongued her toes and fed on her slimy and stinky toejam. I sniffed and sniffed at her soles. More dildos and hands penetrated my exposed lower half as I suffered the elegant agonies of Kathy's stinky feet.
One of the last things I remember that night is feeling the cold touch of my own metal dong and butt-plug as they slide deep inside of me. I tried to buck my body and only succeeded in dislodging Kathy for a moment. I looked down to see Joanna making the last adjustment on the control box. Then the clitclip snapped into place as well as the nipple clamps. I was more fully wired than any other patient I have ever subjected to this form of treatment.
I tried to free myself but found it useless. Kathy's feet again descend ... this time with the help of the pink and smelly soles of Joanna alongside.
"Good feeling, Ms. Kurwitz?" I heard one of them say as they threw the switches. Then my body was consumed with an indescribably sensation. The only anchor to earth and reality was the smelly feet of those two girls invading my nostrils as my body was tortured to the limit of endurance. Soon I slipped into oblivion.

That night did little for my career. Some of the staff came to investigate the noises and found the bedlam orgy. I was of course asked to resign. Besides ... I no longer had the heart for the work.
One image will remain embedded in my mind for years to come ... something that proved to me that certain things are just immutable.
As I awoke to the screeching voices of the investigating staff, I looked around the room in a daze. Everything was chaos ... naked girls running about in fear of capture ... Fat and scowling orderlies chasing them with paddles and the like ... but in the midst of all of that my fuzzy eye sight fixed on two figures in the corner. They were in the midst of masturbating each other ... completely naked and glistening.
Each girl had the other's foot firmly planted over their own sniffing noses. Kathy and Joanna's eyes met mine as they booth exploded in mutual climaxes from the smell of each other's stinky feet. Some things never change ... no matter what is done to their contrary ...

THE END
1

No comments:

Post a Comment