Thursday, July 7, 2011

A night u will never forget


A night u will never forget

By author unknown

I met up with this most amazing girl once purely by accident. I was at this place where the all the kids our age used to hang out-a place where one would try and get lucky. Well one time I was with a couple of buddies of mine just hanging out when this girl walked past us. She was about our age, with this long flowing red hair and emerald green eyes-a perfect beauty-and she had a body to die for-u could tell she was an athlete of some sort-perhaps a gymnast. Anyway as she was walking past my buddies urged me to say something to her. Well as I was feeling quite confident that night I decided to go for it!-eventhough I knew there was no chance in hell she could ever go for a guy like me! So I walk up to her, while checking out her perfect form, and say to her "Hey baby, is that a ladder in your stocking or is that the staircase to heaven?" I knew i was chancing my luck but i didnt care! So expecting the cold shoulder or the middle finger raised at me, i was very surprised to see her turn around and give me this huge grin-a grin that almost looked evil. She said "Well bigboy, lets get it on then!" And she promptly gave me her number! I couldnt believe it! Here was this girl who was a total knockout and i had her number! My buddies would NEVER believe me and would call me a liar so i decided to keep this to myself and told them instead that i got turned down-which is nothing new to me! Well next day i phone her and set up a date for that night and all through the conversation i had to pinch myself to see if i was dreaming or not. i just couldnt believe it! Just one thing bothered me-just before i said goodbye to her on the phone she said "this will be a night u will never forget!" now eventhough this thrilled me, there was a little something in her voice that bothered me-but i quickly forgot about it and soon got ready for my date! Little did i know what was in store for me later that night! So that night i go over to her house-which is a huge double story-and when i ring the doorbell Vicki (thats her name BTW) opens up and is looking more beautiful then ever!she has on this t-shirt and shorts that hardly cover anything at all, and her legs and feet are bare! well i expected her to be all dressed up for our night out but she said that she had to babysit her little sister as her parents were out! how did i feel? well u could imagine!-fantastic! This certainly was gonna be a night to remember! So i follow Vicki into her house and i couldnt help but notice her well-toned legs as she walked, not to mention her feet and toes which were painted a hot green colour! I pinched myself again half-expecting to wake up from a wondeful dream!

Anyway she leads me to her tv room where all the furniture had been moved back to create more space on the floor for some reason. i found this odd but said nothing. Then all of a sudden Vicki started acting very strangely. she told me to take off my shirt and lie down on my back on the floor-but her voice was so cold and so harsh. i was completely confused and a little afraid and asked her why.Well what happened next completely frightened me! Vicki was so enraged by my response that she turned around and slapped me across the face-her long nails drawing some blood from my cheek as she did this. I didnt know what got over her but i wasnt gonna ask why-so i decided to take off my shirt. But when i refused to lie on my back, Vicki came up to me, put her hands on my shoulders and kneed me in the groin. i fell to my knees instantly, and cried out in pain. She then took a step back, lifted her right foot and kicked me flush on my chin with the ball of her foot. The force of this blow had me sprawled on my back, almost knocked unconscious. Vicki then proceeded to step onto my chest with both feet and I whinced from beneath this weight. And she just stood there, with a huge smirk on her face, and I thought to myself how could someone so beautiful be so deadly. I was in total awe of her and thought how powerful she was as her soft, cold feet dug into my flesh. Then Vicki said "All my life, men have treated me like i was this sexual object for everyone to use and abuse! Well I have had enough of hearing crude comments said to me about how good i look by all u male chauvinist pigs! Its payback time-and all u men are gonna suffer-starting with u!" And with that, Vicki started foot-slapping me hard in the face-she was relentless -and tears started streaming from my eyes because of the pain! My face felt like a punching bag-I didnt realise that something so soft like her feet could cause such pain! Vicki then stopped kicking in my face and just stood over me with her hands on her hips and said "Feel the real power of a woman" and with that, she removed her shorts and planted her ass right over my face, with my nose up her crotch. I couldnt breath and struggled in vain to get Vicki off me but she was relentless, and kept on riding my nose with her crotch like it was a horse. Just as i was about to lose all consciousness Vicki got off my face and i gasped for as much air as possible. As i was coughing and spluttering, Vicki just looked down on me with such hatred that i was truly afraid of this beautiful, sadistic women.! But before i knew it, Vicki was back on my body and placed both feet on my face. Eventhough she was not a heavy girl, I felt the full force of her on my face, not to mention the intoxicating smell of her feet. I definitely thought i was gonna pass out from all this. Once again Vicki got off my face just in time, and in one motion, had her strong thighs aroundr my head. I struggled to free my head from this grip, but her thighs were too powerful and she only tightened her grip on my head. It was obvious Vicki was a champ wrestler and martial arts expert. And as scenes of Goldeneye flashed passed me, the world suddenly went black on me....

I awoke to a pungent smell in the air. As i opened my eyes, i felt something warm and sweaty on my face-and then i realised it was someone's feet covering my face! I immediatly jumped up, knocking the feet off my face. I looked up to see that the feet belonged to a little girl who i took as Vicki's little sister. Vicki then appeared and said "My little sis is also tired of boys teasing her, so u gonna lick her feet clean or otherwise u will be sorry!" I assumed her sis was watching TV in the other room, when she heard all the noise and came to see what was going on. I felt so humiliated having to lick the feet of a girl almost half my age! But i did as i was told, fearing more punishment from Vicki. I took her sister's smelly feet and started licking them-ashamed of what i had become! Vicki's sister was loving it, and everytime i licked her little toes, she would squeal in delight. This went on until her feet were spotless. Next was Vicki, as she told to get on my back again and climbed onto my chest. But before she put her feet on my face, she gathered a huge wad of spit and spat directly onto my face. She then started mashing the spit into my skin, and rubbed it all over my face. The mixture of spit, sweat and dirt made me wanna hurl, but fortunately i didnt. And all through this Vicki was laughing like a maniac. I wasnt laughing-my head hurt, my chest hurt and i was still suffering the effects of the slight-concussion. The shame that filled me could not be described!

I couldnt take any of this any more so as Vicki started to get off my body, i shot up and ran for the front door. And as i ran down the street, not once looking back, i swear i could hear Vicki's laughing voice a mile away.....

1

No comments:

Post a Comment