Friday, July 8, 2011

Story About Britney Spears

Story About Britney Spears

By Author Unknown
This is a story about Britney Spears, someone who deserves to get treated like a queen while all my face is good for is having her wipe her feet on after a long concert.

I'm a college student attending a small private college. I'm also have an uncontrolable foot fetish! I love going out around the campus and seeing all the lovely women in the spring time break out their sandals and clogs, and more importantly, kick them off when the time is appropriate!

I was doing my usual routine, walking around after classes let out and observing all the beautiful girls in their slides and slip offs. The day had dragged on--all the girls that sported their new spring apparel were not wanting to cooperate with my desires! There wasn't even as much as a bob or dangle from them! But that was class! I knew exactly where to go after class on a warm spring day. Finals were in a few weeks, reports were needing to be wrote, and stress levels were peeking! I was off to the campus library!

I always loved walking though the columns, passing by the tables and looking between the racks to see those beautiful toes--socked, hosed, bare...it was all nice! On the second floor, along the backwall of the library, a group of small cubicle desks were nessled away, far from the hussel and bussel of the busy circulation area. It was unusually quiet throughout the rest of the area, so I thought I'd give it a try. I looked around the corner and didn't see anything....but then I heard a giggle.

I wandered in behind the book rack and looked between the books...JACKPOT! There was a magnificant blond, 2 little puppydog tails emerging from her scalp. Trim body, multicolored tube top, and black skorts! And I haven't even mentioned the shoes and nylons--nude tan pantyhose and size 6 1/2 slide off mules, dangling from this Southern bell's toes. She was sitting at the desk with some other young lady, discussing her long term plans, and that the college maybe just what she was looking for!

"Yeah, after I'm finished touring this summer, I'm going to have to settle back and attend some classes...college has to be a cakewalk compared to a sold out concert filled with screaming teens!"

"You said it Brit!"

Tour? BRIT? Who the hell was this!? Nah, it couldn't be.....I avoided being seen, but still couldn't get a really good look at her face...but then for a split second she twitched to the side, showing off her lovely profile! IT WAS BRITNEY SPEARS! I was in complete awe over the event. I reached for my bookbag, where my handy hand-held video camera was, and prepared to go to work! This was my wildest dream come true...a celeb in the midst of a group of average sweethearts!

"Well, Brit, I'll leave you alone to study. How long do you think you'll be?"

"Bout an hour or so....final research paper due for English! At least it ain't Calc! Ack!"

A full hour of BRITNEY! I put the camera down between my legs, and turned my back to her until her companion was off past the shelf. The girl shuffled past on the carpeted floor, not even noticing me! Thank God for that one! I turned around, pulled out the camera, and positioned it between the books, squarely focused on Brit's magnificant limbs.

She was so quiet, reading her books, and heavy concentration. Her right foot moved almost hypnoticly, swaying back and forth, with the black mule positioned on the very point of her big toe. I was getting extremely hot in the area, and no one was there to worry about.....just me and Brit! I continued watching her with deep facination and eager anticipation!

Then, she slipped her right foot quickly back into her shoe and placed both feet on the floor. I thought for a brief moment she was going to switch legs, but that wasn't to be....and I was even more intrigued by what her next move was. she placed her left foot on top of her right ankle and pulled back, exposing the gorgeous sole of her right foot. I had seen this so many times, and I knew that it was only a matter of time before gravity took effect and cause her left shoe to fall to the floor, giving me a helluva sole shot!

The minutes seemed like hours....I had never seen a woman keep her shoe on like that! It was as if she was afraid she would be seen or something. Then, a touch of movement caught my eye, and I saw a small glint of her left heel pop out of the shoe. I was amazed and entranced, watching...waiting for the moment. She took her time, slowly exposing a little more heel and finally, losing the battle to our friend gravity. She gently sighed and began wiggling her nylon-clad toes! She even played with her fallen shoe, lifting it between her toes and dropping it back to the floor. It wasn't long before she uncrossed her ankles, left foot still exposed, and proceeded to take off her right shoe as well, fumbling her toes together and making the faint sound of friction as her nylons rubbed close.

It had been an hour before I knew it and I knew she would be leaving me soon. She looked at her watch and shook her feet back into her mules. I turned off the camera, placed it back in the bag and proceeded out without her noticing!

"Get back in the library" Britney said. I complied. "i was watching you" she said. She then told me to get under the chair with my head sticking out. "My feet are all hot and sweaty after my concert a few hours ago" Britney said. "im gonna wipe them all over your feet and face becuase thats all you are good for, a foot fetisher like you is no good to society unless you are under a sexy person like me, under my feet that is." She rubbed her sweaty feet all over face. Back and forth, she moved her feet. The smell was intoxicating and was being engraved into my face. I was then taken back up to her room and she had me lick her bathroom and kitchen floor clean. She then put a leash on me to and told me to come to her. She stood full weight on my face and really rubbed it in their. I was at her side, kissing her feet. She then bought out the whip and whipped me becuase she was bored. She had me lick peanut butter off her feet and then she stoof full weight on it again. Then, the leg of a 300 lb table was rested on my cock and she stood on my face again. " Thats all you are good for, my feet. Someone like you should always be under my feet. I am a pop goddess and you are nothing. You are only good for cleaning feet and being used as a foot rest. From now on you are my property you loser.The only reason you were born was to wipe the sweat and dirt of my feet. You are nothing.Lower parts of th body are for lower people like you. You just wish you were famous like me foot boy.I will wipe my fee ton you at lal times loser. Your face shouldnt be seen, just under my feet."

It was unbelieveable! I had an hour of footage and a lifetime of memories! And just think...she's be back in the fall!

1

No comments:

Post a Comment