Friday, July 8, 2011

Tortured


Tortured
Author Unknown

Part one

It was Friday night. Mom and dad we're getting ready to go to the opera, bustling around and rushing to get ready. It was their 11th anniversary, and dad had never taken mom to an opera before. Mom was very excited about it.

I, on the other hand, was quite bummed. Not only would I not get to go out with Brandon like I wanted to, I was going to have to put up Stefani. I hate that stupid bitch. She's so bratty and arrogant. And a 15 year old boy should never have to be stuck home on a Friday night.

I know something about her that could ruin her. But because I'm such a nice guy, I've chosen not to tell. You see, Stefani is bi-sexual. She would never tell me, of course, but I caught her, not to long ago in fact, with her girlfriend Tiffany.

Now, I'm not like most guys who are completely turned on by the idea. And, it's my sister for Christ's sakes. But at the same time, I don't see anything really wrong with it. Although we've been given lectures by mom and dad repeatedly on straight loving and avoiding sin. See, they're both fundamentalist Christian.

Stefani is really worried about them finding out, and I've told her I won't tell. But I like having the power over her... it's nice to turn my dishwashing duties over to her on some nights. A small smirk in her generally direction, as I matter-of-factly call out, "Hey mom! I think Stefani has something she wants to tell you!" does the job nicely.

Okay, so maybe I'm an evil little bastard. But I don't really abuse the power... not too much anyways.

On this particular night, it was stormy outside. A chilly November eve had crept over the somewhat warm day. Stefani was griping, as usual, because dad made her rake the leaves and bag up all the twigs in the yard.

Halloween was two nights before. I was full as a tick off of sugar and chocolate, but I happily unwrapped another Three Musketeers, as I watched mom and dad run around. I wasn't looking forward to tonight.

"Mom. Why can't I go to Brandon's house? Please? I'll spend the night over there, I promise we won't get into trouble."

"Oh, right. Like last time when you called 911?" She said sternly.

"Mom! I didn't do that! Brandon did, and I was downstairs."

"Greg, the police came to the house. I'd be surprised if Brandon's mother ever lets you over there again!"

I sighed. This was a losing battle. I went in and sat on the couch, munching contently on my candy bar. I knew tonight was going to be annoying...

I flipped through my Revolver magazine, reading about some new metal bands, and soon mom and dad were ready to leave. Stefani and I stood at attention at the door, listening to the normal spiel. Don't burn the house down, money on the fridge for pizza, blah blah blah.

As they drove off, I watched out of the window, and turned to see Stefani grinning at me. "House is mine tonight twerp." She said, and ran to the kitchen, grabbing the phone.

I relaxed on the couch and continued reading my magazine. Stefani came in and sat down right on top of me, sprawled out on the couch.

"Eww! HEY!" I screamed, struggling and shoving her off of my chest. I jumped up, and she sat down again, smiling at me. "Thank you."

I grumbled... fuck this. I went to my room and slammed the door. I lit some candles and laid out on the bed, listening to Mudvayne and trying to tell myself tonight wouldn't be so bad. It was only 6:45... I couldn't believe mom and dad did this to me. It was Friday night for crying out loud!

I sighed again. I sat up and turned the music down, going over to pick up the phone. Luckily I had my own line, because that stupid bitch is on the phone all the time. I called Brandon, and his sister answered. He wasn't there... of course. What loser would be at home on Friday night? I sat back down on the edge of the bed, phone still in hand; dejected.

Time passed, and I slowly started dozing off. Then I heard the front door slam. Shit. Tiffany was here. Now I'd get to hear those two fucking brats going at it all night. I was fed up of this shit. I didn't like being left home alone with her anymore, and she was never on my side. I decided it was time to do something.

I went to my closet and pulled out my video camera, queueing up a tape. Then, with an evil smirk on my face, I knew this was going to happen tonight. I wouldn't be put on the back burner by my stupid sister anymore. I'd show her...

I ripped a charged battery out of the black case, and clicked it in. I stood still for a moment, cocking my head. Christ, five minutes and they'd already started.

I heard giggles and light moaning coming from my sister's room. I walked slowly and quietly outside to her door, and reached my hand carefully for the doorknob. I turned it slowly... locked. Of course. Well, no big deal. I went to the kitchen and got a butter knife, returning triumphantly. I slid it in and carefully worked the latch open. The door clicked, groaning softly as I pushed it.

What I saw was priceless. Tiffany was laying spread-eagle, topless on the bed, and my sis was on top of her, sucking on her breasts. And I got this all on film mind you. I tried to hold in my laughter, as they didn't notice I was even there. After maybe 15 seconds, I burst out laughing and shouted,

"Go sis!"

They both gasped, and Tiffany rolled over, throwing the blanket on top of her. Stefani turned around.

"You PERV!"

I beamed, grinning and laughing hard. Then I waved the camera around.

"Come here you little prick!" She yelled at me, lunging forward. I took off running, and after Tiffany had thrown a bra on, she gave chase after me as well. It wasn't long before I was cornered. I grinned at them again, waving the camera.

"Don't do anything stupid Stef." I said, through a big smile.

This was great. Not only did I catch her engaging in bisexual acts with this slut, but Tiffany is 19, almost 5 years older that my sis. Mom would FLIP if she found out! I had her in so good...

Tiffany reached in and grabbed the camera from my hands. She rewound the tape, grinning at me. I reached for it, lunging at her clutched hands, but Stefani grabbed me and put me into a head lock. I'm not a very big guy, and she easily held me there. I was staring up into her armpit, struggling.

"Whew! Don't you ever shower, you fucking dike?" I said, muffled into her armpit. She squeezed my head hard, walking me back to her room. Tiffany followed, and turned the camera on.

"Sorry little bro, but between volleyball and track, I just haven't had any time to shower." She said. Stefani threw me onto her bed, and Tiffany closed and locked the door. She pointed the camera at me.

"Well, while we record over this old footage, let's have some fun." She said, through a smirk.

I started to get worried. I sat up on the bed and tried to slide over to the edge. Stefani jumped onto the bed and shoved me back. I was scooched up to her headboard. She looked over at Tiffany. "You brought them didn't you?"

Tiffany walked over to her bag laying on the floor. She pulled out a pair of handcuffs...

"Hey! Woah now... sis... this isn't funny anymore." I said, struggling underneath her. Tiffany set the camera down on a book shelf, pointing right at me. Then she walked over to me, and climbed up on my chest as Stefani slid down, sitting on my legs. I started struggling and gasping under the combined weight of both of them.

Tiffany reached up, handcuffing my hands as I struggled. She slid up further, grinding her jean-covered pussy down into my screaming face, while she wrapped them behind the headboard and then attached them to my wrists.

Whew. Tiffany was rank down there too. These girls obviously didn't like to shower much. And I knew Tiffany was a star track student at the college. She looked down at me smiling, and noticing the distaste on my face.

"Sorry about that smell... Steffi and I ran 10 miles today after school. Boy, my feet are killing me."

Then her eyes lit up. She looked over at Stefani.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" She asked, smiling wide.

Stefani was confused. "What are you thinking..?"

"Yes... WHAT are you thinking?" I asked in a worried tone.


"My feet sure could use a massage..." she said, through a smirk.

Stefani giggled. "Don't look at me! I know how bad those things stink..." Then she smiled wide. She suddenly realized what Tiffany was thinking. I was a little slower.

"What're you two talking about?" I asked, my voice quivering a little bit underneath their weight.

"Greg, you're going to give me a foot massage."

"I can't... I'm handcuffed, you stupid bitch. Besides I wouldn't touch your filthy feet if you paid me."

"Oh... you WILL massage them. And I know you're handcuffed, silly. It'll be okay."

She scooted her legs up, hugging her knees, and resting her sneakered feet on either side of my face. I could already smell them, and I started to complain about the smell... she smiled down at me, ignoring me. She reached down, untying her shoes. Stefani and Tiffany were both giggling like mad.

"You're not serious, Tif. Those things REEK!" she said, laughing.

"Go get some tape, sweetie..." She said. Stefani giggled again, leaning in and kissing Tiffany on the lips. I close my eyes.

"Ewww, gross."

"No, I'll show you what's gross..." Tiffany said, looking down at me and grinning. She slid her foot out of her sneaker. "Oh god it stinks." she said, through giggles. "Mmm... enjoy!" She started lowering her socked foot into my face... I could see the grime and sweat stains, and the smell got progressively worse as she lowered it closer to my nose. I started to struggle a little bit, and she slid forward again, pushing her pussy into my face.

"Mmm.. I could get off like this, you know. It'd take awhile... I'm sure you don't want my pussy smothering you for the next 45 minutes. Now shut up and do as you're told, you worthless fuck."

I whimpered into her pussy, and she pulled away, cooing at me. "Mmm... good boy..."

She pushed it down onto my face. The smell hit me immediately. As I was struggling, Stefani came back in. She covered her nose.

"Oh GOD! Baby, that smells HORRIBLE!"

They both burst out laughing. "Mmm, thank you sweetheart..." she said, as she grabbed the tape. Then she peeled off her socks and stuffed them into my mouth as I shook my head violently.

"NOOOO! PLEASE! Don't do this, please please I'll do ANYTHING! PLEASE! Nononononoommmmpppppfhhhmmm!!"

Her socks tasted horrilbe. They were soaking wet with sweat and bitter, stinging my tongue. They felt crunchy and hard, as well, well-worn and long-since washed. My face turned colors as I immediately started feeling nauseous.

"Shhh... GREG! You stupid FUCK! Do you not listen??" She reached down and taped my mouth with four pieces of duct tape. Then she slid forward onto my face. She smothered me, as I screamed into her pussy through the tape. I thrashed underneath her, and pulled violently at the handcuffs.

"You're going to lay there and smell my pussy. Mmm.. smell it good, and think about this. For the next six hours, you are our toy. Now shut the HELL up and sniff. Mmm.. good boy..."

She reached down, unzipping and unbuttoning her jeans, pulling them down alittle. She wiggled around until my nose went inside her pussy lips slightly, through her wet panties. She started moaning loudly, riding my face. The smell intensified and it almost made me gag. Raw sweat and heat, with hot stale girl cum. She'd obviously came earlier and hadn't cleaned it yet... and she was incredibly wet and sweaty. I thought I was going to puke, as she continued to ride my face.

After a couple minutes, she slid back. I began gasping breaths through my nostrils, as she plastered both of her feet on top of my face. I began choking and trashing instantly. "Greg! Obey me or next time I'm not getting off your face until you can't see straight... and then you'll regain consciousness under my ASS! Now stop your fucking whining!"

Stefani slid up between me and the head board, wrapping her knees and lower thighs around my head, and holding it still. Then she slid forward over me, enclosing over my face. Her pussy and thighs held Tiffany's feet tightly against my face, and the enclosure made her feet sweat more. While she continued to rub her putrid feet in my face, Stefani slid down, completely trapping my head, and I could hear them moaning on top of me. I knew they were kissing and making out. I tried to struggle and plead for mercy, but they weren't even listening or paying attention to me.

Every once in awhile they'd part their kiss, and through moans, they'd tell me to keep sniffing...

"Mmm... good boy Greg..." <loud moaning> "Mmm.. yes.. get that nose in between my toes... such a good boy.... I wanna hear you sniffing.... I can't hear you..." And Tiffany would pinch my nose between her toes until I almost lost consciousness from lack of air, and then she'd let it go, shoving all ten of her toes over my nose, rubbing my nose across the base of the bridge of her foot, and spreading her toes, as I gasped, greedily and through constant sputtering and choking, for oxygen. Everything I smelled was tainted by her disgusting sweaty feet, and when I didn't get a lung full of her foot funk, I got her horrendous toe stench mixed with a wave of my sister's wet pussy riding on top of her feet, over my face.

"Mmm.. Greg... I know they stink. Stop complaining." I screamed into the tape some more... "Shhh.. good boy. I know they're nastified... yucky yucky. Mmm... you're such a good boy to smell them so well... I love good boys..." Then I heard moans again as they started kissing...

I was crying and struggling and screaming, but they weren't listening. After a few moments, I lost consciousness. The reeking odor of her foot stench cut off all air to my brain, as the toxic fumes sent me into waves of nausea. My stomach churned and my eyes rolled into the back of my head, as her toes continued to play with and torture my nose. I found the odor worst between her big and second toe, and anywhere along the bridge, at the base of her toes.

She also made me sniff under her toenails, which made me gag, without fail, every time. "Mmm... I know it's cheesy down there, Greg." Stefani said, as she squeezed her legs around my face harder. "Don't worry, we'll get up soon. Mmm..." she moaned loudly again. "Then you get to smell sis's feet. Mmm.. yes..." Oh god... I started screaming.

"NOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! MMMPPH MPPPPFFFFFFF NNNNNOOOOO!!!"

I started thrashing... I knew how bad her feet smelled. She takes her shoes off in the car sometimes, and we have to roll down all the windows and turn the vent on, and I always feel sick to my stomach, even when I plug my nose.

"Mmm.. Greg... we've had practice every day before and after school. One hour for volleyball, then one hour for track. That's four hours... my feet hurt so much... mmmmm.. you need to sniff them better..." She started moaning through a kiss again... "And you know coach makes us bring our dirty locker clothes home every weekend... and, well.. mmmmm.... I forgot last weekend.. mmm.. and... I'm wearing them home now... mmmm... so.. mmm... I've got two week old gym socks on... mmm... and they're killing me..." She ground down hard onto my face, shoving Tiffany's repulsive feet harder into my face.

I started heaving deep in my stomach. The constant barrage of foot stench, mixed with my sister's increasing wetness and sweaty pussy, and the thought of smelling her feet, made me gag repeatedly and drift out of consciousness again...
1

No comments:

Post a Comment