Friday, July 8, 2011

ENJOYING ALEX


ENJOYING ALEX
By Amber K.
akurwitz@hotmail.com

One of my mother's friends, Karen, was over at the house with her 12 year old son, Alex. I went out to coffee with some friends and when I came back my mother and her friend were watching movies. They told me that Alex had gotten tired and my Mom told him he could take a nap in my bed until the movie was over. Of course that really pissed me off, but I didn't want to make a scene in front of Karen. I really needed to get a friend's phone number that was in my room. So I went down the hall
I, trying to be quit so as not to wake the kid, tiptoed down the hall and opened my door. Talk about embarrassing! There he was, laying on my bed, beating his little cock furiously!!! And the other big surprise was that he was sniffing one of my shoes and a few pairs of my worn gym socks were laying next to him. The shoe was covering his face so he didn't see me come in. I panicked and for some reason stepped into the room, instead of leaving, and shut the door behind me.
He definitely heard that and dropped the shoe and tried to cover himself with my sheets. He looked so pitiful. It was almost heart wrenching. I can't imagine what it must be like to be caught like that! Well, you may think I'm kind of perverted, but once the situation sunk in ... I started getting pretty turned on. I was 16 and he was 12. I wasn't thinking sex. After all I was still a virgin. I'd been with my best friend Becca, but that's another story.
I was already well in tuned with my desire for feet, especially the smell, so I knew where his head was at. I had the upper hand here so I decided to take advantage of it. I decided to create a scenario that I had so desired at that age but never experienced.
I told him to stand up. Of course he jumped out of my bed and attempted to grab for his jeans. "Uh-huh!" I told him. He covered his penis and stood there looking terrified. "Take your hands away!" I commanded.
After he complied I took a long look at my first "real" penis. I'd seen magazines and movies, but this was real life. It wasn't all that much to look at ... but I said "My ... look at that!" He blushed even more furiously and moved his hands to cover himself again.
"I said, keep your hands down!"
I reached behind my back and locked the door. I was totally paranoid that my Mom would come looking for me. I can't imagine how busted I would have gotten.
I walked over to the bed and laid down. I put my hands behind my head and crossed my ankles. "Come over here!" I told him.
He walked to the foot of the bed. "Touch yourself." I cooed at him. He tried to say something but I silenced him with a look. He started rubbing his little cock and closed his eyes. I could tell he was just squinting. He was checking me out while he masturbated! It was very exciting.
I got up on my knees and moved towards him. He flinched back and I told him to close his eyes again, 'for real this time!' I grabbed one of my gym socks from behind the bed. He had a few up there, but I had a pair that I had found only a day ago that I must have worn at least five times. They were incredibly stinky! I lifted one up and covered his mouth and nose with it. I wanted to see how he would react.
He moaned and started rubbing himself faster and his nipples got really hard. I tweaked his nipples a few times. He seemed to like it so I flicked my finger nail back and forth over the tip of his nipple. That seemed to really make him wild. I then reached down and started fondling his balls, just to see what they would feel like. I remember them being very soft.
I kicked off my shoes and pulled off my socks and the aroma of my smelly feet began to fill the room. I laid on my back and stretched out my feet towards his face. My skirt fell back and I remembered I wasn't wearing panties. I was actually embarrassed for a second. Funny, huh? With all this going on, that embarrasses me! Weird.
I hovered my stinky feet just an inch or so away from his nose. I wiggled my toes to release even more of their scent. His eyes popped open ... and I crushed my feet against his face. I rubbed them up and down. I spread my big toe and buried his nose between it and the next toe. I rubbed my soles all over his panting and sniffing face. I started to touch myself. Man, I was wet! My fingers slide effortlessly inside.
Then, all of a sudden, he started to shiver ... then gobs of hot, creamy cum spattered all over my inner thighs and pussy. He backed away looking once again abashed. I told him he had to lick it off or I would tell his Mom what he was doing in my room.
He looked disgusted, but knelt down and got to work. I guess it wasn't as bad as he thought, because he licked all over my legs and down to my crotch. Some had dripped down into the cleft of my ass so I reached under my butt, grabbed a cheek in each hand, pulled my knees back towards my chest and spread my ass wide. His tongue traced the rivulets of his cum and then flickered across my asshole. There was a tense moment of expectancy and then he slowly pushed his tongue in my ass and probed me.
After I made him do that for a while I lowered my self back down, which placed my crotch right in his face. He had then cleaned off all his cum save for the drops on my pussy, He hovered over it for a moment, just looking at it. I could fell his breath. Then, it was like he attacked it! He slammed his face hard into it and started jamming his tongue around inside of me. Any guy that did that now, I'd get pissed. But for some reason it felt fucking awesome. His nose was pushing hard on my clit and his tongue darted in and out of me. I reached under my butt again and slipped a finger up my ass. That did the trick. I was so worked up already that his sudden onslaught, and my finger wiggling in my ass, literally ripped a screaming orgasm out of my little pussy! I wrapped my legs around his head and bucked and thrashed as he tongued me for all he was worth.
When it was over I looked up to see him standing at the foot of the bed with another erection. All right, so I contemplated sex, but I didn't do it. Everything else seemed like advanced versions of playing doctor but that seemed a little too serious. I told him it would be a good idea to get dressed. He did.
He started to leave the room, but I called him back. I grabbed the pair of really stinky socks and tossed them to him. He stuffed them in his pockets so fast it was comical and hightailed it out of my room.
After a while I called Becca and told her what happened. She kept telling me I was sick, but I could tell she was getting turned on hearing it.
1

No comments:

Post a Comment