Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Bitches

The Bitches

Emily and Kelly are two total bitches! They think they are so pretty...sitting in the back of the classroom, giggling at me. Well at least I thought they were always giggling at me. Then I caught Kelly, with her short black hair and enviously perfect breasts looking at me. I smiled, trying to be friendly, and went back to my working on my graphic design in the few minutes before class began. A few minutes later she tapped me on my shoulder and asked if she could sit by me while our graphic design teacher lectured. I couldn't think of any reason why she shouldn't, so I agreed. "You know, Emily and I think your stuff is the best, how do you do it?" "Umm," I replied, "I don't know...I just kind of do it, you know?" "Yeah, I guess...but you seem to do it so fast..." "I don't really know what you mean, but if you say so..." Kelly laughed a little, and asked. "So what are you up to tonight? Busy after class?" "Nothing that I can think of" I replied. "That's nice" she started with sarcasm "...I mean would you like to come over and show Emily and I some tricks with PhotoShop?" "Sure I guess, I can come. Will Emily be there? I mean she isn't in class today. Is she sick or something?" "She'll be there, don't worry." She smiled. "I guess you could say that she is sick...sicker than me anyway!" she added, as she began to laugh. I tried to laugh, even though I didn't understand her inside joke. "Why don't you walk home with me after class then?" She said. "Oh, you have a computer at home?" I asked. "N.yes, we have a computer.just like these, here in the lab" Her eyes dodged mine as she said this. "Sure" I replied, "I guess I could come over, where do you live?" "About a mile from here." "Oh...that's kind of far, why don't we just take my car?" I offered. "But...I was kind of hopping we could walk...we could get to know each other, you know?" she said as she leaned forward and placed her hand on my knee. "Alright, we'll walk," I said leaning back uncomfortably. I nervously awaited the end of class...I was always nervous around new people, but Emily and Kelly made me especially nervous. They were so perfect, I was so average...and on top of this...I knew how mean they could be to someone who didn't fit in with them. After the professor ended his lecture we always had the choice to go, or stay and work on our stuff. Truthfully I was hoping Kelly would decide to stay in the lab and let me help her there. "You coming?" Kelly asked as she made for the door. "Yeah.one second" I replied as I gathered my stuff. "Well hurry! Emily is waiting, and she can be sooooo impatient." Kelly said curtly. I shouldered my backpack and began following. Kelly and I made small talk as we left the building and began the long walk. One thing is for sure; I certainly didn't wear the right kind of shoes for such a trek. After a few minutes I came down with a serious set of sore feet. "Can we slow down? My feet are killing me." I said as I began to slow. "It's not my fault you wore those stupid looking pay-less heeled loafers. I don't know why you just don't wear tennies like Emily and I?" She said sounding annoyed. "Yeah, tennies are comfortable. But they are so ugly looking." I said in defense. "Ugly looking?" she said, becoming more angry. "So the tennies I'm wearing right now.are ugly?" She finished pointing to her small foot "Well, I didn't mean to sound so harsh.the tennies you are wearing now are very good looking." I said as I looked down towards her shoes, to avoid eye contact. "That's what I thought," she said, "now hurry up" Before I knew it, we were climbing the stairs of an old Victorian house. "Wow, nice place" I said as I entered. But before I could finish I found myself lying flat on the floor, with someone's knee in my back." "Don't mention it" Emilies long curly black hair falling at the sides of my head, as she leaned forward and hissed the words in my ear. "Now what did you say about my tennies?" asked Kelly. "Hey what the hell is going on? What the fuck are you two doing? I thought I was going to give you some pointers on PhotoShop?" I said straining against Emily's knee. "Oh, is that what you told this stupid bitch to get her over here?" laughed Emily, as she pulled my arms back and began to tie them. "Yeah, but that's not important" Kelly spoke to Emily. "NOW WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY TENNIES?" Kelly screamed at me. "Nothing" I sneered struggling with my bonds. "Now now, this won't work unless you cooperate." Kelly said sternly as she put her foot, still in her tennis shoe under my chin. I heard Emily laughing behind me, as I contimplated what kind of situation I was really in. "I'm STILL waiting for an answer BITCH!" Kelly screamed as I felt her toes wiggle in her shoe, just beneath my chin. "I told you bitch, they're ugly! Just like you!" I said with as much authority as I could muster. " Oh, the queen speaks!" laughed Emily. "I see this is going to be harder than I thought." Kelly remarked as she pulled her feet back and sat down in front of me. As soon as she pulled them back I sneered up at her, trying to look as viscious as possible. "You think my tennies are ugly? Don't worry, I'm not totally cruel.I won't make you look at them." Kelly said as she began lostening her laces. I tried to pull back as she put the sole of her shoe up against my face, But I just couldn't force myself back any further. And then it hit me! Did this bitch ever wash her feet? Her feet smelled so strong! I thought I would pass out! By now I had closed my eyes, I felt a rush of cool air as her shoes droped, and a second rush of humid air as she placed her wet sock clad feet on my face. I tried holding my breath.but I could only do so for so long before gasping. "That's right you bitch? I know that you like my cute little socked feet better than my ugly tennies..don't you?" she said rubbing her sock covered toes over my nose. I tried to speak my disaproval, but as soon as I opened my mouth Kelly's wet sweaty socks found there way into my mouth. "Emily! I think this bitch likes my stinky feet!" Kelly said as she wiggled her sock covered toes in my mouth. I couldn't take it anymore! I bit down as hard as I could on Kelly's toes. She screamed and yanked her foot from my mouth. "You BITCH!" she screamed, "You are going to fucking pay for that!" She said as she began unbuttoning her pants. "Emilly, I think we should go for our jog now, Go get my jogging pants." What was going to happen now I wondered, as I looked into Kelly's angry face. I watched as she lifted her but off of the floor and slid her pants down past her thighs. "Do you know whats going to happen now?" Kelly asked. "I know you'll like it!.you should thank me, all of these kind things I'm doing to you." She said as she placed her feet, with her jeans still around her ankles, on my back. "What are you doing?" I asked, trying to hide my fear. With that she inched twords me, the closer she got, the more her legs spread. "Do you like my panties?" She asked as she put her hand under her light blue bakinis. "Ugh..Close your legs you smelly bitch!" I gasped.trying to get a clean breath of air that didn't smell like wet pussy.all the while her crotch moved closer, untill her crotch came so close.that the hand in her panties was brushing against my face. "What kind of perverted bitch are you!?" I asked as the thought of resting my head somewhere.anywhere filled my mind. "Oh come on! I know you like it" Kelly told me, as Emily entered carrying a laundry hamper. Emily dumped the laundry hamper out, and rummaged through the dirty undergarments and asked "Hey I thought we were going out jogging?" as she found Kelly's jogging pants. "I'm just giving her a preview.don't worry" Kelly said as she pulled two slick fingers from her panties."One for me" she said with a languid Mmmmm. "One for you" she finished as she forced her salty, slick index finger into my mouth."suck it" she said forcefully, as I gagged and tried to spit out her finger. "I said SUCK IT" she screamed, forcing her finger all the way into my mouth and rubbing my tongue with it. I gave in. The only way to get her finger out of my mouth was to suck it. "She is such a lucky girl" Emily said watching Kelly's finger slide from my mouth. "Have any for me" Emily enthusiastically asked Kelly. "When we are finished jogging" Kelly replied as she slid back and stood up, and began changing into her jogging pants. "What is our new slave going to do while we are out jogging?" Emily asked Kelly. "Hmmm" Kelly said as she dumped out the dirty laundry basket. After a few seconds of rummaging around she picked up a pair of crusty worn pantyhose. She threw them on the floor in front of me and told me to pick them up with my mouth. "You are fucking crazy" I told her with anger. How dirty they were I didn't know, but they smelled aweful! ..to be continued? M.L.

No comments:

Post a Comment