Thursday, July 7, 2011

Foot Smelling 101

Foot Smelling 101
By Loser

A few weeks ago, a colleague of mine from work asked me to do her a favor. She said she would be going away for the weekend, and she wondered if I could babysit for her daughters. She wanted me to spend the weekend at her house. She said she had 3 daughters, ages 13, 14, and 15. I told her I didn't have any plans for the weekend, so I wouldn't mind doing that for her. I was totally smitten with this woman, and so I would take any opportunity to endear myself to her. I arrived at her house on Friday night. When I entered the house, Jennifer (my colleague) was there with 3 other adult women. And there were 10 girls, not just 3. Jennifer said she would be going out of town with her 3 friends. She asked if I could also watch their daughters as well. I didn't think I could handle 10 kids, nor did I have any desire to try, but I wanted Jennifer to go out with me, so I accepted. She asked me if I was sure I could handle 10 kids. I said, "Oh, sure. No problem." With that, the 4 women left the house for the weekend. When I took a look at the girls I was going to babysit for, I saw only angry faces. Apparently, they resented having me there. They thought they were too old to require supervision. I figured that this was going to be a long weekend, as I had a bunch of unwilling participants on my hands. The other girls' ages were 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, and two 17-year olds. The girls all left the room, and then returned about half and hour later. Surprisingly, their attitudes had totally changed. They were smiling and appeared friendly. They wanted to know if we could play a game together. I said, "Sure, whatever you want to do." They wanted to play "Cops & Robbers". They would play the role of the police officers, and I would be the suspect. "O.K.", I said. They asked if they could tie my hands behind my back, just to simulate handcuffs, and make the game more realistic. I hesitantly agreed. I trusted them, I just didn't like the idea of being restrained in any way. They told me to lie down on the floor, on my stomach. I did. They put my hands behind my back, and tied my wrists together with some rope. But they didn't stop there. They proceeded to continue tying me up. I asked them what they were doing. They said that we are supposed to be role-playing here. By this time, every one of the 10 girls was on top of me, holding me down. I couldn't move. I asked them to stop, but with no success. They tied me up from head to toe. They tied my ankles, my knees, my thighs, elbows, arms…everywhere. I was pretty angry by now, but I could not resist ten other people. Once I was completely immobilized, they turned me over onto my back. One of them produced a roll of duct tape. She cut off a large, broad strip and placed it over my mouth. Now I was scared. I was totally helpless. I couldn't move at all, and I couldn't even breathe through my mouth. One of the girls then said, "You are in a lot of trouble. We don't need a f---ing babysitter. We don’t want one. And we certainly don't want to have to spend all weekend being supervised by a total loser like you. You're not even cute at all. You look like a total geek. I'll bet you've never even had a girlfriend. What woman would go out with something as ugly as you. You are the biggest dweeb loser we've ever seen. And we are going to treat you accordingly. We are going to treat you like a complete loser should be treated. To start with, you're gonna smell our feet for awhile. How does that sound to you?" It didn't sound too pleasant. At that point, one of the girls brought a chair over, and placed it above my chest. She sat down in it. Two other girls then sat down on the floor, on either side of my head. They extended their legs, and placed the dirty soles of their sneakers against either side of my head. They faced each other, smiling. They were sandwiching my head pretty hard, making it impossible for me to swivel it. The girl in the chair above me, began to remove her sneakers. She was wearing running sneakers, without socks. When her sneakers dropped to the floor, the stench hit me immediately. It was hideous. The 7 girls not currently involved with me, fled to the opposite side of the room. They held their noses, laughing. The two girls holding my head still, put clothespins on their noses. "Your feet totally stink, Sandra", said one of them. "Of course they do", replied Sandra. "Feet are supposed to stink." My problem was that unlike the others, I was unable to hold my nose. At that point, Sandra put her bare feet in my face, and began to rub them all around. "Smell my stinky feet, loser", she said. I couldn't stand it. Her feet were incredibly sweaty, and indescribably smelly. She wiped them in my face continuously. She smeared her foot sweat right into my face. She held one foot against the side of my face, while rubbing the other one up and down, against my nose. She ran the full length of her foot over my nose, from her toes, to her arch, to her heel. I could not move my head away. And because of the tape, I was forced to smell her feet with every breath I took. "His face makes a good foot sweat wipe", observed one of the girls. Sandra looked down at me and smirked. "Pretty nasty, huh?", she said. I groaned in agreement. I could do nothing else, though. I just lay there, a helpless heap of bones on the floor, as Sandra worked me over. "Just smell my feet, you creep", she said. She used my face to massage every inch of both of her feet. She took turns with her feet. First one foot abused my face, then the other. She used my nose to thoroughly massage between each one of her toes. She laughed as she worked my nose between her toes. "Smell between my stinky toes, loser", she said. She keeps her toenails rather long, and she introduced me to the stench beneath them. "I think it's time you got to know my foot odor", she said. "Smell under my toenails, right now. Smell my foot odor. Just keep smelling. Sniff underneath my sweaty toes, loser. Smell all the crud between my toes, you jerk. You do deserve this, you know. You deserve to be forced to smell girls' stinky feet. You deserve to have girls use your ugly face as a foot sweat wipe. I'll show you who is boss. This ought to teach you a lesson. I am putting you in your place, you worthless piece of shit. Just keep smelling my foot odor." I did. I had no choice. This whole time, the other girls cheered for this Sandra Bullock look-alike. "You go Sandra. Give it to him right in his face. Make him smell your feet. Humiliate him to death." Sandra laughed. "Life stinks, doesn't it?", she said. Truer words were never spoken. She just kept giving me the business. She made me smell her feet for what seemed like forever. She tortured me and tormented me mercilessly. She never allowed me to have any fresh air. All I could smell was her stinky feet. She joyously rearranged my facial features with the soles of her sweaty, smelly feet. She smiled down at me the whole time. "I'll deposit every bit of my foot odor straight up your nose, if I want to, you loser. I'll transfer all my stinky foot odor from my feet and in between my toes, right into your helpless, unfortunate nose. How do you like that? How do you like it, loser? By the time I am done with you, you will have athletes' nose. Just smell up every bit of my foot odor. Nobody deserves to smell girls' foot odor more than you do. So smell my feet, loser. Smell them and rot." I did. By the end of the weekend, every one of the 10 girls had forced me to thoroughly smell her stinky feet. I just wanted to die. Unfortunately, I didn't. They kept me bound and gagged for the entire weekend. They tortured and humiliated me endlessly. When the 4 mothers returned from their trip, and saw what the girls were doing to me, they just laughed at me. "What a loser", said one of them. "I thought you said you would have no problem handling 10 girls. Well, it looks like you were mistaken.", said Jennifer. Then, instead of helping me out of my miserable predicament, the four women joined in. "This looks like fun", said Jennifer. "Mind if we join in, loser? Do you mind if we take a turn wiping your ugly face with our sore, tired, sweaty, extremely stinky feet?" "You don't mind if we use your nose to scratch between our itchy toes, do ya?", said Jennifer. " 'Cause I'd really like to use your nose as a foot massager. I'll make you smell between my stinky, sweaty toes until you drop dead, you pathetic loser. Girls, do you mind if we cut in here?" I was dying. I had always wanted to impress Jennifer. Now, I was nothing more to her than a foot smeller. I was merely a foot odor receptacle for her and her daughters. I had just lost my will to live. I gave up. I quit trying to resist these females, and just accepted my fate. I accepted that these females' feet would have their way with my nose, whether I liked it or not. And nobody would have pity on me. Jennifer just worked my nose between each one of her toes, and laughed at my predicament. "Smell between my stinky toes, you complete loser", she said. "Just smell them and die." I did.
1

3 comments:

  1. Wow I would pay anything to have that done to me for life lol. Right now I'm licking my step sisters flats that she waitresses. In without socks lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to get strapped down helpless to a torture table naked with my ball's tied tightly and a milking machine hookd up to my hard cock for 6 hours str8 LOL. During my torture 3 women will laugh and humiliate me to make it even worse. All 3 women I want dirty and smelly so I can sniff and lick there body parts. My mouth would be a garbage for there toenails and pedegg foot dust

    ReplyDelete
  3. Posts shared useful information and meaningful life, I'm glad to be reading this article and hope to soon learn the next article. thank you
    i like play games friv online and play games2girls 2 online free and play game friv games and games 2 girls ! have fun! Download facebook movel

    ReplyDelete