Thursday, July 7, 2011

Gail-Parton


Gail-Parton

By Author Unkown

I met Gail in 1984,thru my friend’s daughter. At the time i was 44 years old and she was 34 years old.
She was a small built woman and about 5 foot 7 inches tall. Had blondish brown shoulder length hair and was average looking.
I was given her telephone number and the night before we met,i called her and we talked for awhile on the phone. What i liked wasn’t discussed in the telephone conversion. That came the next day.
The next day,being saturday,i went to town and met Gail at her apartment. She was still married and was starting to go thru a divorce.
She hadn’t been with her husband for almost 6 months and said that she hadn’t been with any man since then.
After i walked thru the door,she asked me if i cared for a cup of coffee or would i like a cold beer.I took the beer.While we were drinking our 1 beer,i noticed that she was wearing what seemed to be nylons in sneakers. The sneakers looked the have had a lot of mileage on them. They were white and somewhat dirty. She caught me staring at her sneakered feet and asked me if her sneakers was bothering me. I replied that they were,but not in the way she was thinking. She then said to explain what i meant and i said that i shouls show her.At this time about 45 minutes had gone by since i walked thru the door and first met her in person. I asked her if we could go to either the couch in the living room or to the bedroom and that i would show her how her sneakers were bothering me. About this time i was getting a raging hard-on and she could sense it,by the bulge growning in my pants. She led me to the bedroom and hopped up on the bed and bent over to unlace her sneakers.I asked her if she didn’t mind,that i would unlace them for her and that it would be my pleasure to do so.
She stuck out one foot and i took it into my hands and could feel the warmth of her foot coming thru the sneaker. I then started unlacing her sneared and loosing it up,so i could slid it of f of her foot.
After removing her sneaker,i could smell a very strong foot smell and odor coming from her foot and sneaker. I could also see that the reinforced toe of her nylon knee-hi was very discolored with foot dirt and foot sweat and hadn’t been for a long time or if ever.
Later i foun out that she never washed her stockings. At a later date,she confided in me that she never washes her nylons,only wears then until they are so dirty that they are ready to fall off of her feet,then she puts them in a plastic bag and puts them in her bureau drawer.
I held her foot in my hands and asked if she had ever had a man kiss her stocking foot,she said,"No". She told me that her husband always told her that her feet stunk and she should do something about. To see a Doctor or something. She told me that when she and her husband use to get ready for bed that she had to undress her feet in the bathroom and had to wash her feet before he would let her het into bed with him,because her feet smelled so bad.
I was loving the scent i was getting from her feet. I touched the sole of her foot and found it to be very moist with foot sweat,actually it was soaking wet with foot sweat. By now i thought my pants were going to burst,so i unzipped my fly to give my cock some room to expand somemore. She watched and giggled and said," My God,my feet are really turning you on. I have never heard of that before."
I then picked up her foot and placed my lips on her nylon covered big toe and kissed,all the while drinking in the delicious strong aroma of her foot. Then i kissed her second toe and on to the next toe,until i had kissed and smelled every toe on her foot. All the while she sat watching me.This really turned me on,having her watch while i was making to her dirty nylon stocking foot.
I couldn’t stand it anymore and i slid the first three toes covered with reinforced light tan nylon stocking into my mouth and hungerly started sucking the most delisious taste i have ever tasted in my life. The taste of her toe sweat was sweet,yet smewhat salty and lighty vingery. It was nothing but great,to say the least. At that moment i knew that i had died and for sure gone to heaven,[if there is such a place,it definately was here where i was at the moment]. I kept on sucking her toes for almost a half hour,then i moved to her nylon heel. The nylon there wasn’t reinforced,but was still delicious. I worked for over an hour on her foot. Then i removed her knee-hi and started sucking her bare foot and running my tongue thru her bare toes,licking and searching for her toe jam there and found plenty. I almost came in my pants.
She realized that i was on the edge of coming and suggested that we both get undressed and go to bed. I asked that she keep her other sneaker and nylon on and take off all her clothes. She did and i munted her. I asked her to pick up her legs and put them on my shoulders.Then i slid up on my knees with her feet on my shoulders. By now she was moaning with pleasure.
I asked for her to pull her feet back,so that her feet would be beside my head,one on either side and she did. I turned my head around to the foot that still was dressed and started pulling her shoe strings with my teeth. After i had loosened her shoe strings,she moved her foot enough to pull of the sneaker off. Then i asked her to pull her foot back towards her enough so that she could put her foot over my face. She pulled her back and slid her stinky/smelly/dirty/sweaty nylon covered foot and covered my face completely with it.
She was concerened with me being able to breathe,and i told her that i was beathing the only thing that i ever wanted to breathe,her foot.
We had great sex for the better part of that day.
After i had sucked and cleaned her dirty nylons while she was wearing them and we got fucked out,we took a break and talked about her feet.
I asked her if she minded what i had done to her feet and she said no at all,as a matter of fact,she said she had enjoyed it very much,that it was new to her,but it did turn her on and asked if we got together again if we could make love the same way again and every time, like that.
I told her that to keep wearing her nylon stockings for a long time and get them really filthy dirty and that i would love to suck them while she was wearing them and to have sex that way.
Before i was ready to leave,i asked her if she had many used dirty nylons in her bureau drawer and she said that she had a bag full. I asked if i could have a few pairs to take home with me to enjoy myself with until we could get together again. She gave me 6 pairs and i took them home. Needless to say,that i couldn’t leave them alone unyil i had sucked them all clean. In a couple of days,i called her and told her that i needed more. She just laughed and told me to stop by the next time i was in town and get them,and i did.
End-Part One
1

No comments:

Post a Comment