Thursday, July 7, 2011

Introduced To My Cousin's Feet


Introduced To My Cousin's Feet

By Chris
I was introduced to feet by my cousin and her friends, and I like now being submissive to women with their feet. I was in high school in grade nine. My cousin was quite a bit older than me and was in final year of university staying at our house. I didn't see her much, or know her all that well. Their was too much of an age gap, and she was always away studying. I had a foot fetish and suspected she was into feet, but was never sure. I was nervous about my foot fetish, and would often sneak into her room and look at her shoes, nylons, etc. She often would comment and ask me if I was in her room and had touched her shoes. I always denied it though.
One weekend when my parents were away on vacation for about two weeks, my cousin came home with two friends for that weekend. They went out on a Saturday night for awhile but came home around 9:30. They were drinking, but not drunk or anything. I was downstairs in the living room watching TV. My cousin comes into the room and says "Hi, Chris, how's it going, seeing any girlfriends now?". I had started doing some modelling at that time, and knew although she was older than me, she always seemed attracted to me. I said "no, not seeing anyone now". She then out of the blue asks "Well, when your with any girls are they into anything kinky?'" I said, "like what?', She said "Oh, body worship, raunchy smells?'" At first I thought she was doing this to try and shock me in front of her friends, asking me all these kinds of sexually related questions.
Back then, I was a smaller built guy, high school (grade 9), I was about 5'6", 115lbs. My cousin was always tall. Had a great figure, but was much bigger than me. She had to be about 125, 5'9" then easy, and is still about that size. Her two friends were equally as tall and that shape. One friend was even taller, probably 5'10". I remember she towered over me.
All of a sudden they were all sitting on the couch beside me and then my cousin grabs me and wrestles me to the floor. I had no idea what she was doing. I was embarrassed having her do this in front of these other two. I tried to get her off me, but with this, the others joined in and held me. My cousin says to her friend Cara to "Hurry up, get the stuff, we'll hold him". My cousin and her other friend Lisa, held me while Cara left the room and comes running back with long strips of cord. By now my cousin was sitting on my chest holding my arms down and the other two were grabbing my legs holding them together and tieing them at the ankles and knees. They then tied my hands folded crossed over, behind my back. They also tied me around my chest and arms. I was put on my back on the livingroom floor and my cousin sat on my chest again and takes this strip of adhesive tape and puts it over my mouth. (I figured out later why she did this, so I had to then breathe through! my nose).
I was helpless, I couldn't move. They all started laughing at me. I thought, great, they are going to go out and leave me here or something to struggle. Then, my cousin gets a chair and positions it above me with my face at the bottom of the chair where your feet would be on the floor. She then says to Lisa, "Ok, hold his head still, I don't want him moving or struggling". Lisa then sat on the floor above my head, with my head between the tip of her knees. My cousin then took off her sneakers and socks and said, "your going to smell our feet for a long time". She then put her feet in my face and rubbed them around my face and against my nose. I could see glimpses of her red painted toe nails as she rubbed her feet in my face. Did they ever smell! I struggled a bit trying to move my head but couldn't. Cara went immediately and sat on my legs that were sticking out and kicking behind the chair. I couldn't move at all. They were all laughing at me!!!
My cousin was really getting into it. Her feet were like greasy and wet from being in her sneakers for some time. She held one foot against the side of my face while rubbing the other up and down against my nose running her foot over my nose from her toes, to her arch, and then to her heel. I always remember the bottom of her heels also really smelling.
They obviously had this planned as Lisa said, "Whew, your feet smell more than I thought they would, this is great". My cousin would switch back and forth from left foot to right foot, and then put both in my face and hold them there. She kept saying, "Smell them, breathe deeply and don't move your head or I'll get Cara to pinch your balls". After about 20 minutes the smell started to really turn me on and I got erect. This brought lots of laughter from Cara who was sitting on my knees. After awhile, my cousin says "Who's next?" Lisa, who was holding my head said, "Let me, my feet smell more than yours".
At this brief moment, I saw a chance to try and get up. I moved quickly the best I could. I knocked over the chair and made my cousin slip and fall. Wow, was she mad. Immediately, she stands above me, says to Lisa and Cara to sit on me and hold me real still. Both of them sat on me, one on my legs, just above my knees, the other on my stomach. My cousin then stands above me, takes off her jeans to her panties, and quickly lowered herself down trying to sit on my face. I moved my head quickly to the side, and she said "Lisa, hold his head still for me".
Lisa grabbed my chin and held my head straight up. My cousin by this time was kneeling over my face and says "Don't every knock me down like that". She then sat on my face. I immediately struggled but was helpless under their combined weight. My cousin was wiggling around on my face working my nose into her crotch and ass. Wow, she smelled there too. I looked up at her from between her legs, and she said looking down at me "Just lie there and you can smell me here for a while, you'll learn to smell our feet right". She sat on my face for only about ten minutes. It was long enough though. After that, my cousin gets up, puts the chair back in position and says "Now, Lisa, your turn, make him smell your feet".
My cousin then moved to Lisa's spot and held my head between her legs. Lisa also had sneakers on. She then sat above me, laughed, put her feet in my face and said "smell them, and do it right, keep your head still". My cousin was also laughing at me. Lisa's feet smelled alot as well. She had black nail polish on her feet and kept telling me to sniff harder. After about half an hour, Cara took Lisa's position and Lisa moved to sit on my legs, and my cousin held my head still. Cara had cowboy boots on and no socks. I could immediately smell her feet when she took her boots off. In two seconds her feet were in my face being rubbed around. Cara lifted her left foot up to my cousin's nose. She took a sniff and said, "Shit, they smell. Great, keep them in his face". Cara made me smell her feet for about the same length of time as the others, continuously rubbing them around on my face. By this time my faced seemed almost greasy from their feet being rubbed in it. They! turned on the TV and watched it while taking turns.
Shortly after, my cousin pulls the tape off my mouth. I told her she better untie me now. She just laughed. My cousin sat down in the chair above me and sticks her feet back my face and says "Lick them, all over. Start between my toes, and don't stop". She said to Lisa to "Sit on his legs again, and pinch his crotch if he doesn't do it". I had little choice. She was really pushing her toes into my mouth. She was looking down at me and said, "If you don't do this the way I like, the tape goes back on your mouth, and we all will take turns sitting on your face for some time".
I didn't want that again, so I had to open mouth. Her feet tasted bitter and they seemed so grubby from the smell. It was like the smell was a film covering her feet like being caked on or layered on her feet. She made me lick between each of her toes on each foot. She then made me lick the rest of her foot from her toes to her heels. Cara went next, she had put her cowboy boots back on for awhile and made her feet wet and greasy again by the time it was her turn. When I was licking her toes and feet they tasted sour and reminded of the smell and taste of soya sauce that went real bad. Again, I had to also do Lisa, who had the biggest feet. She was purposely trying to ram both first few toes in my mouth. She would push her right foot up against my nose covering it completely with the ball of her foot and toes, while pushing the left foot into my mouth telling me to keep licking between her toes.
By this time, this was quite exciting, but I didn't want to let this on. Every now and then I would really struggle and try to get up, but it would be met with all of them just holding me down tighter. At one point, I had all three of their feet in my face licking them all at once. Whew! At first I didn't like it, but after awhile it was a real turn on and has been ever since.
When they finally finished and untied me. The whole livingroom smelled of their feet. It was unreal. My face smelled of their feet after as well. It sort rubbed off onto my face. I had to take a wash cloth after to get the smell off. I didn't tell too many people about it at that time. But now, since I've been into for about ten years, it's no big deal. Almost all my feet smelling now is somewhat planned and not as exciting as that unplanned first time. I still see my cousin sometimes as she lives in the same city, but we have never talked about it.
I have other experiences as well. I just ask females now if I can smell their feet.. They usually agree. I also go to a party called 'fetish night' at a local club, there's always dominant females there into feet.

1

1 comment: