Thursday, July 7, 2011

Math Class Really Stinks

Math Class Really Stinks
By Sneaker Slave

My name is Tom and i am in high school.I am a average looking guy blond hair and blue eyes.I am not a lady killer but i can hold my on with the girls.I am very smart and make stright A"s,but always seem to be in trouble with my teachers.You see,because i learn so easy i get board in class and become the class clown.I am always getting yeld at and sent to the office, until the other day.Ms.Smith,my 1st period math teacher took it upon her self to punish me this time.She said,you have made my job so much harder
by always disrupting class,so now i am going to make your life hard to.I ask what she ment by that and she said,you will spend the remainder of the year in detention.You will come to my room
after school and do as i say for 4hours.I started
to protest but was cut off and told that it had already been aproved by the principal and my mother.I was really in a fix now with no way out.
I guess i had been a real hand full for my teachers and was probably harder on Ms.Smith than
any of the others.When i looked back up at her she had a evil smirk on her face and said you start today and be prepaired to get dirty and then just laughed.I walked out feeling like i was
in deep s--t.The rest of the day i was very quiet
and tryed to think of the good side of this,if there is one.Then it dawned on me,this lady is a fox.I am talking 6ft,blond hair,blue eyed babe.
With all the curves in the right places.You see,
Ms.Smith is also in charge of the girls PE class
and tennis team.She always teaches class in a school tee shirt,short shorts,socks,and sneakers.
I just thought to myself,wow,how lucky could a guy get.To spend that much time with a fox her.I
was really starting to feel much better,little did i know it would be short lived.Well the end of the day came and i walked to Ms.Smiths room and went in.She was siting at her desk and it looked like she had just finished working out.She was covered in sweat and faning her self.
She looked at me and told me to get in front of her desk and kneel down.I thought this was strange but did what i was told,i did not want to
be kicked out of school.Ms.Smith got up and locked the door to her room and came back over to
her desk.I asked why she locked the door and she
said so we want be interrupted,besides i dont think you will want anyone to see what your going to be doing.With that said she grabbed her chair and set it on top of her desk and climbed up and sat down.She looked like a queen sitting up there.I looked up at her and she had that evil smile on her face again and said i hope you
no i have been looking forward to this all day.I
said looking forward to what,i thought you wanted
me to do some cleaning,like the blackboard or something.She smiled at me and said you are going
to do some cleaning but you are going to start much lower first.I said i dont under stand and she said look stright ahead and tell me what you
see.I did and told her i see her sneakers and socks.She said thats right and that is where you
will start your cleaning.My jaw almost hit the floor,she could not be serious.She said these size 11s have been on my feet for 9hours and i just came from the tennis courts so i am sure they need a good cleaning.I ask what am i to clean them with and with a big laugh she said,why
with your tounge and lips of course.I had a look of shock on my face when she stuck both dirty sneakers right in front of me and said lick slave boy.I knew i did not have a choice so i just did what she told me to do.It took 30mins to clean those size 11s and when i was done she
said now its time to do the insides.I begged, please Ms.Smith,dont make me clean the insides.It
will be all hot and sweaty and smelly in there.
She just laughed and said dirty to,thats why you have to clean them.My insoles are full of foot sweat,foot dirt,and foot odor and to are going to take care of it,swollowing it all.

I reached out to untie her white/black Adidas leather sneakers and she said
stop,do it with your teeth.I still could not believe she was making me do this but their i was
on my knees leaning over her sneakers.I grabed the laces with my teeth and pulled.Within a few mimutes i had both untied and had tuged on the tounge of each shoe to loosen them up.I then looked up to she if she was really going to make me do it and she just gave me that s--teating smile and said you can now use your hands to remove my right sneaker.As i eased my hands forward she said now as soon as my heel comes out of the back of the shoe i won"t you to stop and stick your nose in there between my sweaty heel and the inside of my shoe and inhail deep several times.I looked up and started to beg her not make me do this,but she just laught and said do it slave boy or i will have you kicked out of school.So with tears in my eyes i did what she said.My God her sneaker and sweaty foot really stunk bad.I thought i would pass out but i had no such luck.I could here her laugh and say how long she has wanted to make me do this.Next she told me to pull it the rest of the way off and stick my face as far inside her sneaker as i could get it.She said while sniffing out my stinky sneaker i want you to lick and suck my nasty toe and foot sweat out of the insole and make sure you swollow every drop.It took 20min. to clean that dirty,hot,sweaty,and stinky size 11
insole,and she made sure i did not miss a drop.When i was done i looked up because i could here her mone,she had here hand down inside her shorts and was playing with herself.When she saw me looking she said now pull off my dirty,stinky sweatsock with your teeth slave and stuff the foot part in your mouth.When you get it in there,start sucking my nasty toe and foot sweat out of it,and swollow all of it.O while your doing that you might as well sniff and smell my dirty,sweaty,and very stinky toes and foot.God i
just knew that this was going to make me sick and die but i had no such luck.After 10mins or so she told me to stop and lick and suck her toes and foot till it was spottless clean and i did just to get it over with.I just could not believe what i had got my self into.I was going to be Ms.Smith"s foot and sneaker slave for the rest of the year.Just then i felt her left sneaker and foot nugging me in the face and she saying get back to work slave boy.I was doomed and their was nothing i could do about it.When i told mom and dad what she had made me do,they said tuff s--t you made your bed now sniff it.If we here you complain again we will make you smell and clean our feet and shoes to.My sister just said you will be smelling,kissing and my dirty feet and sneakers clean by the end of the week.With a smile she added i hope you like lots of toejam.But that is another story!!!!I hope every one liked the story.Sorry it took so long to finish it but i am still having to type.I am having trouble with the voice program.Seabee The Family Toy Pt.5 is next.
1

No comments:

Post a Comment