Friday, July 8, 2011

My Husband Footslave


My Husband Footslave
By Author Unknown
My husband Dan,is not a foot guy, but since I revealed to him my passion for having a man under my feet, because he loves me, he does what I ask. Just the thought of having a man smell my feet and then making him masturbate gets me excited. So, once a week Dan allows me to play out my fantasy. First, I wear the same socks for a least five days in a row, which includes working out, running, working and sleeping in them. This makes them very stinky, so much so, that it almost make me gag. However, the smellier the feet the more turned on I get. I'm sitting in our family room watching tv and waiting for him to get home. Dan walks in the door and comes over to give me a kiss, I tell me to get down on the ground and take off all his clothes. He does that and then I make him beg me to take off my shoes and smell my socks, as he does this I get very wet, and start to touch myself through my jeans. He coughs because the smell of my feet are so bad, but then I tell him to ask me to suck on my socks. When he does this I almost cum, but I hold out because I have better things in store for my piece of shit slave. I tie his hands behind his back and make him take off my socks with his teeth. I then tie the socks around his face and make him lick my dirty, stinky feet, while he breaths through his nose. I almost can't take it anymore and rip off my clothes and sit on his face, he has to keep the socks on his nose. I make him eat me until I cum all over his face and the socks. We do this several times. Then I let him up, and make him suck on the sucks while he masturbates for me. I put my clothes on and call a my friend Karie while he plays with himself and sucks on my socks and smells my feet. Sometimes I'll have Karie come over and watch him do this next part which is my favorite of the whole ritual. While, he is under my feet jacking off, I'm telling him how worthless is his, and that he better not cum until I say so. When Karie gets to our house we watch him masturbate, while he sucks on our feet. Then I give him permission to cum, which he usually does all over his stomach. Then I take my foot and rub it in his cum and make him beg to to allow him to eat it. When he does that I rub my cum soaked foot all over his mouth until all the cum is off of his body. Everytime I do that portion of the "show" I soak my panties in my juices, even without touching myself. We usually then laugh at him while he lays there naked and having jsut eaten his own love juice. Sometime I vary this alittle and if I know Karie can't come over to watch I'll fuck him and then sit on his face and make him clean out my crotch with his tongue and it makes me have multiple orgasms. So I recommend this little show to all the other ladies out there who enjoy having a man under their feet, and if your current guy isn't into feet like my wasn't, just hold out sex on them for a while, they may even do this.
1

3 comments: