Saturday, July 9, 2011

My School Mate

My School Mate

Author Unknown

For some time, I have been attracted to this girl whom I met in seventh grade, whose name was Jenniffer.. There is a difference to a foot fetishist between actually liking a girl and liking her feet. This one, however, had it all in the same place.

Naturally, I attempted to get to meet her closely, in which I had succeeded in quite a short time. Since I happen to be a good student (did I mention I'm still in high school?), I became the source for all the homeworks and school supplies she needed. Soon enough, she became making visits to my house. I dreamed to seeing through her sneakers and get a closer look at her feet, but since it was winter (obviously - it is mostly winter during the school year), she never took them off, and if she did, there were always those white socks to block my view.

I was already losing hope, when summer came. We started going to the beach together, and there I got a good look at her feet. They were a little long, probably size 7 or 8. The toes were short and cute, and had perfectly rounded nails. Her heels were small and rounded, and when I got a touch at the beach I felt as if I was touching silk - an overall characteristic for her feet. I thought that just seeing them would bring me some satisfaction, but it only got me dying to touch, kiss and worship her feet.

All dreams come true. Mine did in a very surprising manner. During the summer, I am mostly home alone for the whole day, because my parents are away at work. She adapted a habit to drop by my house, and since it was summer, she came in soft black sandals, which she threw off immediately on entry. Of course, since I am an amateur foot fetishist I was reluctant of making the first move, but I didn't have to. She did.

One day she came to my house at about noon, as usual, and, upon taking off her sandals, proceeding directly to the living room to watch TV - her favorite form of entertainment. She made herself comfortable on the couch, and I sat down on the floor at its foot, so that I would be as close to her feet as I could get. She turned on the set, and became entrhalled in the action, while I only watched her feet, admiring every curve on her sole, her toes, and the smooth, natural elevation of her arch. Suddenly, she moved her left foot which was closest to me and put it on my head. Then, she moved her right foot so that it was a few inches away from my face and asked me to massage it, which I attended to immediately. While massaging it, and feeling to cool touch of her foot on my head, and slowly brought her foot to my lips and kissed her toes. At first, she did not notice it, but then, when I kissed her heel, she looked down at me, smiled, and said: "So you are a foot fetishist after all" - and proceeded to place her feet on my shoulders such that they were right in front of my face. Then, after a few minutes of hesitation, she ordered me to kiss her feet from heels to toes, which I did immediately, and continued for approximately an hour. After the hour, she moved her feet to the floor. I lay down at her feet, and, upon order, sucked passionately on each one of her toes. She obviously liked transitions, because she periodically asked me to either suck her toes, or lick her soles, or kiss her feet all around. She even asked me to tickle her heels with my teeth. I lay on the floor face up, positioned her feet on top of my face, and scratched her heels with my teeth as instructed.

I have kept on these transitions until four thirty, when she grew tired of it, and, though I consented, asked me to stop worship and only lie on the floor with her soles on my face, giving me a last chance to smell them. At five, she asked me to lick my saliva off her feet, and then to dry them with a paper towel. Then she left, promising to let me kiss and lick her feet during her next visit.

She returned this very Friday, with a friend named Esther. They set up a game - they played cards, and the winner had me worship her feet for an hour, after which the next game was conducted. I was having the time of my life, especially when I looked at two more months of summer awaiting me.

1

No comments:

Post a Comment