Saturday, July 9, 2011

Personal Servant


Personal Servant


My sister is 2 years younger, she is very beautiful girl and even when she was 15 she did some modelling work for some agencies.once when she was 13 and i 15 i asked her for a joke if she want a footrub and she said yes, so after that i gived her massagges and footrubs almost every day.even at the age of 15 she was real knock out, tall, brunette, long legs, and very nice feet, well shaped,with long beautiful toes.She is not a dominant type of person (but she liked footrubs)and she didn t liked taking advantage of me so i was allways offering myself to do the things for her to seem good brother or for a joke, but i liked serving her. I used to give her massagges, footrubs, pediures, do her room and stuff like that, but any time i wanted to cross the line of dominating she was getting embaraced and she was stopping the game.Anyway, once when i was 17 and she was 15,that day she was really upset for some reasonand when i was back from school she comed to me and told me to give her massagge with a comand voice.I noticed that she was nervous so i immediatly said OK.She told me to wait her in her room while she was getting a shower.I did just like she told me and as it was really hot i took off my clothes and awaited her just in my boxers.I was really turned on by the situation so i kneeled by her bed and i was thinking that is strange for her to act that way because she was allways nice with everybody(me included).So she enters the room with just a towel on wraped on her and she lay on her belly on her bed.Then she take a magazine from the table near the bed and order me to start with an arrogant voice.I ask : "do you want me to put a pillow under your feet?"(i allways do that but i wanted to hear it from her)she said : yes. then she just start to read.I begin massagging her still on my knees.At one point when i was massagging her legs the phone rings.The phone was situated by the foot of the bed , i answer.it was her friend Tina, so i give a phone to Barbara(that is my sisters name), and she tells me to go out and to wait in front of the room while she talk to her friend.I couldn t believe she told this.I older brother, just like her servant had to go out of her room!? I was so turned on that i crawled on all fours out.She didn t say anything, but usually she didnt like to see me act so humiliating.i was in front of her room , but i took a look inside and i saw from her ass down, one foot on the leather pillow, and other foot she was playing with the phone wire with her toes.When she finished she called me and i immediatly continue to massagge her georgeus foot while she was continue to read the magazine not paying attention to me.I massagged her toes one by one and ask her did she like it , and she was actualy giving me orders like :other foot now, do my toes again.without please, just like a spoilled child.After some time she fel asleep and i was so turned on that i kneeled by her feet on the pillow and i licked her soles like a real slave, i licked between each toe and sucked her big toe like it was best candy in the world.It really tasted great.She had silver painted toenails i personaly have painted.It was really great experience and later i found out that she was nervous that day because she had important casting and she was nervous about that.

This is 100% true story, it was my first total foot experience. please, if anyone want to give comments or talk about foot worship experiences,
contact me at: stefnot99@hotmail.com

PART 2

This is a part 2 of my first story but it is just the base of the story that is true, other is just my fantasy.This happened when i was 18 and Barbara(my sister)was 16.Barbara called her friend Sandra to come over to our house for a weekend.It was saturday evening and my parents were out until sunday afternoon.Sandra is red haired girl with cute face, not very tall,green eyes, average body and nice feet but not well taken cared like Barbara s that i personally take care.I was out all evening and i didn tknow Sandra is going to come and i turned back unexpectedly earlier. The reason why i didn t like Sandra in our house is because a week earlier when i was in one club with my friends i met here there and she was coming on to me and as she was little drunk and i already had a girl i refused her and she was very mad about that so later i tried to avoid her.

Anyway,that night as i enter the house i see Barbara and Sandraon the couch in the living roomwith all the room in mess, bottles of my dad s champagne on the table, they were smoking and they were giggling watching TV.they were wearing just Tshirts and panties and they were of course barefooted.They called me to join them, they were pretty arrogant,but as i was tired and little bit shocked by the fact they drink i said i wanted to go sleep.Then Barbara said:"but look what i got here" she had some papers in her hand.I figure out that she had some footstories i printed from some footsites.i was so embareced.
"you don twant me to show this stuff to mum and dad, ha ?Or maybe your friends would like to know about things that turn you on, footboy?"- Barbara said with a smile.i was so scared, isaid please no.
"so come here , we ll have alittle party" Barbara said.
"but what do you want from me?"- I asked.then Sandra said:"first of all , i wanna see you naked."I was shocked, i expected my sister will say no, but she just said:"did you heared what Sandra said to u?do it!"I started to undress slowly, they were giggling, watching me and smoking.I had a hard on and when i took off my boxers, they laughed for 2 minutes.i was so humiliated i didn tknow what to do.Than Barbara said:"ok, we have a guest here,why don t u show her how r u good giving footrubbs, i ll take a look at this papers.Sandra was sitting on the couch with her legs on the table in front of her.so i kneeled in front of her and was about to take her foot but she slapped me with it in my face and said:"you didn t asked me permition to touch my foot , asshole"
Barbara was laughing like crazy.Then i bowed down and said:"may i please have a permition to touch your feet, Miss Sandra?" she didn t say anything for about one minute ,she just looked at me from above and smoking easely, and then she gived me permition.I massagge her feet for some time and then Barbara ordered me to crawl to her.She was sitting with her legs crossed so when i came to her as i was on all fours i had her toes few centimetres from my nose.
"kiss my foot!" - she said. I gently kissed her big toe.Then she raised her foot and told me to kiss her sole.I start kissing her beautiful sole."Lick it !"she ordered.i licked all the dirt from her sole because she was going barefoot all evening.Sandra was laughing and then she called me to crawl to her.When i was at her feet she said:"I want u to apologize to me for your behaviour last saturday, asshole"I start kissing her foot(that foot was on the floor , the other was on the table)and begging:"please Miss Sandra forgive me for being such an idiot,please, i don t deserve beautiful princess like You, i deserve just to be Your foot slave ,nothing more" She said:"look me in the eyes!" i raised my head and i saw a sadistic look in her green eyes,she was enjoying it.She then slapped me 2 times and said:"oh how i like to see u like the peace of shit u r,continue, beg!"i continued for some time while she was drinking slowly my dad s champagne.Later they made me be their footstole, and they also put an ashtray on my back so i had to stay immobile because ashtray could fall and they would punish me for that.Later they were little bit tired and drunk so they went to Barbara s room to sleep.i had to rubb their feetonce they were in bed and they also told me that tommorow they want me to bring them breakfast in the bed.When they felt asleep,i kissed their feet once again and i crawled out ,naked, humiliated but so happy. Next morning when i woke up i immediatly started to prepare a breakfast for my Goddesses.When i done it i bringed it to my sisters room and knocked.
"who is it?" - they asked.
"oh, it s me."- i answered.
"who the fuck is it?"- they asked again.
"it is Your slave with Your breakfast" - i said.
"ok, come in slave, and bring it on your knees"- Sandra said.
I serve them breakfast , and Barbara said that in their presence i have to be on my knees allways.While they were eating , they were throwing the food on the floor and i had to pick it up with my mouth and eat it.Then Sandra put pieces of toast beetwen her toes and she made me eat it.Later , they were drinking coffe, and Barbara, still laying on the bed, put her right foot on the pillow on the floor besides bed and said to me:"now slave, i want u to show me how u admire and worship my right foot.i want you to worship it like it s the most precious object in the world and i want you to tell me how great i am"
i start to kiss and lick her beautifull foot like it is most important thing in the world, like it my life depends on it and i was begging :"Miss Barbara, You are so great, You are the Queen of the world,all the humanity should be at your Royal feet,i am just a slave that is equal to the dirt under your little toenail, thank you so much for giving me the honour of serving your georgeus, great Foot"
She was just drinking slowly her coffe, and watch me like i am the peace of shit.She was really enjoying it and i understood that those Goddesses really deserve to be worshiped like that.
Please send me all your comments and suggestions at stefnot99@hotmail.com.
Also if anyone wants to discuss foot fetish or to exchange experiences,please feel free to email me.

1

No comments:

Post a Comment