Friday, July 8, 2011

Shelly's Night


Shelly's Night
by Paulzy

On your stomach Now, Hands behind the back, DO IT!!!" screamed Shelly, the 26 yr old Mistress that I had been living with for a few months now. I was lying on the floor as instructed, awating her arrival. It was about 11:00pm and she was just getting in from her waitressing job. She was dressed in her cute little outift with shorts and a tight top. On her feet where old worn Reebok tennis shoes! Her hair was up in a bun and her makeup was a bit smudged, obviously from a long hard hot night. STOMP! "I said NOW!!!" I was lost in her when she snapped me out of it by stomping on my chest! Her eyes beaming down on me. "I am sorry Miss Shelly"
I whimpered quickly and rolled over onto my stomach. I can hear her rustling in her bag and then suddenly she is on top of me, her knee is resting on my upper back with all of her weight against it! "Keep still boy" she says while grasping my hands tightly. I feel her wraping something around them and then I realized it is a pair of nylons. Oh how uncomfortable they were, she always put them on SO tightly! "There!" she said with a satisfied tone in her voice, then she slid down to my neck! All of her weight was on the back of my neck as she sat on it. My face was forced to turn sideways as she laughed at my situation. Shelly crossed her legs and placed her other foot on the floor in front of my face. She then situated herself so that she was sitting comfortably on her leg on my neck and the heel of her dirty shoe was touching my lips. Then, I heard her light a ciggerette.
"Well now Paul, are we comfy?" she gigled as she spoke these words. "I had a real shitty night tonight so your in BIG trouble!" She lifted the heel of the foot in front of my face and put it back down on my cheek so that her toes were still on the ground.Then she blew smoke down on my face as if it wasnt hard enough to breath already. "Feel my dirty tennis shoe on you face boy!" She began to grind the heel gently into my cheek, knowing that I loved every second as much as she did. I was having a hard time breathing as i began to struggle against my bound hands. "Oh keep still slave, you know I must do this to exhaust you.
Just a few more minutes of your quick short breaths and you will be completly drained of all your strength. Not that I'm gona untie you or anything Ha Ha!" Next she reached down and popped her heel out of her shoe then she positioned her foot so that my nose was between her socked heel and her hot shoe. "Keep that mouth shut Paul, I want you breathing only through your nose!" I could only moan as she was tormenting me. Shelly had worked a double that day and had worn the socks the night before too, they were very smelly! Just as i thought that i would finaly pass out from all of this she forced her foot back in her shoe and stood.
"Turn over Paul!" she belted. With what strenght i had left from lack of oxygen I rolled over onto my back. She got her favorite chair and placed it on top of my body, It was just an ordinary kitchen chair but it was nicely padded and the supports in the middle pressed into my chest and stomach just enough to pin me beneath it with the legs of the chair still touching the floor. Plus my hands were still tightly bound and this was a favorite posiotion of hers for me to be in. I realized that the chair was faced right towrads the TV and when I saw her pushing a movie in the VCR with a beer in her hand I knew it would be a long night for me!
Shelly stood next to the chair and took a swig off of her beer, she looked down at me and shook her head, "Oh you are in for it tonight!" Then she stepped over my head and sat down in her chair, causing the pressure of the supports to increase just slightly on my chest. Then there she was, sitting above me with her beer in one hand and a TV remote in the other. All I could do was look up at her with a dumbfounded look on my face. Then without warning, she pryed her shoe off at the heel with the other foot, it stuck at first and then it popped out. Her shoe falling to the ground, cathcing my face on the way. Then she did the other but it missed me as it landed right beside my head. Now she flexed her dirty socked feet over my face. I could see her twisting and stretching them as they were only a foot or so above me. "Do you smell my hot feet slaveboy?" I knew she was teasing me with this as i replied "Yes Miss Shelly." " And what do they smell like Paul?" I started to get excited as she was slowly lowering them to my helplessly awaiting face. "They smell like flowers Miss Shelly," I answered in my most boyish tone which she always seem to like.
"Good, then you want mind smelling them up close!" With that she planted her sweaty socked feet firmly on my face. "Oh yes Paul, b-r-e-a-t-h!! Only through your nose boy, I said only through your nose!!!" She was roughly grabbing at my nose with her toes but the socks prevented her from really getting it good so she was really goin for it, kicking and pinching until she finally got a good grip on it. Closing it so that i would have to open my mouth. She chuckeled and said, "I thought I told you to breath through your nose!" as I was lying there gasping through my mouth due to difficulties of breathing.
Next Shelly shoved her other socked foot deep into my gasping mouth. "Mmmmmm yes boy, I just love doing this to you." Shelly said with a wicked twist in her voice. "Bite my foot Paul and I will stomp your head so hard you will see stars!" She emphazized her point by shoving her foot deeper into my mouth. I began to moan and panic because I could not breath! Her toes were gripped oh so tightly to my nose and her other foot was gagging me cause it was burried so deep in my throat. I opened my eyes to see her sliding the sock off of the foot in my mouth, she had it down to the heel. God she was so sexy and cruel!
"My my little slaveboy." she said as she pulled her foot out of my mouth and realesed my nose. "Gasp choke, cough cough!" "Oh whats the matter little boy, am I to much for you?" She took her full socked foot and placed it on my nose, " Smell this boy while you lick my dirty heel! Stick out your tounge Paul, I want to feel it on my heel while you smell my dirty sock." I was slow to react so she kicked me rather hard on the chin. "I SAID stick you tounge out Paul, Do It!!!" she belted while cramming her heel against it. I stuck my tounge out as far as it would go and she began to rub her heel all over it. Her sock was still on and she was smiling at me while I did it. Then suddenly she jerk away and ripped her sock off. She bent down and stuffed it into my mouth. Then she sat back up, placed her other foot with the sock on back in my face. "Open up slave, wider!"
She was taking off her sock with her other foot. She is so skilled. Once it was right on the edge of her toes she pushed them sock and all into my open mouth, gaging me. Now both of her bare feet were pushing her dirty smelly sweaty socks into my throat. "Keep you fuckin mouth OPEN slave, they are not deep enough!" Shelly belted while pushing harder and harder. Finally she let up and looked down at me with her sexy dominating look, "I'm gona get another beer boy, you just stay right there."

So there I was, lying under her chair, bound, helpless, and gagged by her sweaty soxs. The room seemed to be spinning, the lack of oxygen had caused me to be very weak and disorientated. I relished in the moment that i could as least breath freely through my nose, but it didnt last long.
"This movie sucks!" Shelly said, returning from the kitchen with another beer. She walk up towards me and grazed my face with her hot bare foot right before she jerked the tape out of the VCR. She was right over my head now and as I gazed up at her towering body she placed her foot gently over my eyes. "No peeking little boy" she giggled as she spoke those words then she walked to the radio and turned it on.
Music filled the air as Shelly started danceing about. She danced for several minutes as i could feel the floor trembeling when she really got into it. Finally she sauntered over to me and danced slowly in front of me, swiging oh her beer from time to time, teasing me with her perfect legs and body. The song ended and went to commercial. Miss Shelly quickly hopped back in her chair and placed both feet on either side of my head, holding it tightly. Then she bent over foward in her chair, gazing at me with that oh so familiar smirk she has. She was a bit winded from the dancing as she lit another ciggerrette.
"Whew! That was fun!" She leaned back after saying this, catching her breath, and held her right foot just over my face. I could see that it was a bit dirty from dancing around on the hardwood floor. Then she placed it right on my face, her toes right over my nose. "Cool my toes slave, breath deeply, I want to feel air passing through my hot toes and into your nose!"
She wiggeled her toes in my face, playing with me like the toy I was. "After I catch my breath little boy, YOU are gona be my dance mat! What do ya think about that slave?!" She was trying to stick her big toe up my nose and giggling at me, she knew that whether I liked it or not i was gona get it.
Miss Shelly leaned up in her chair again so she could get a better view of where she was trying to stick her toe. "Hold still!" she barked while blowing smoke im my face. She scooted up on the edge of her chair and placed her left foot on my forehead to try to keep me still. "Keep still boy, I know I can get it in there!" She laughed as her toe was just too big to fit in my nose but she wouldnt give up that easily. CRAM SHOVE, "Oh come on!" CRAM CRAM My eyes began to water, her toenail was scratching and catching my nose as I tried to squrim away from it. "Damn you slave!"
Shelly screamed and slammed her 2nd and 3rd toes hard into my nostrills, plugging my nose up. Then her footsole rested on my sock covered mouth as she crossed her legs increasing the weight there. It was all I could do to just barley get a breath! She stayed like this for the length of another smoke and when she knew I was hanging on from lack of air she got up. Standing over my gasping body she spoke, " I think I should leave the socks crammed in your mouth to keep you quiet. Cause what I am about to do to you might be a bit uncomfortable!" She laughed wickedly as she removed the chair off of my body and set it next to me.
Next Miss Shelly sat down on my tummy and began to unbutton my shirt. Once she had them all undone, she flipped my shrit open, exposing my vunerable chest and tummy. "There, now my sweaty feet should grip you nicely" she said with a chuckle and stood up, straddleing me, the chair just to her side for balance.
Miss Shelly reached over and grabbed her beer, swiging on it she placed one foot on my bare chest and looked down at me. "Look at you little boy" she began while prodding my chest with her foot, " All tied up and helpless before me, I know you love it!" Her eyes widening as she said these words. "MMM HMM" I nodded and groaned. "HA HA HA you are soo pathetic little boy" she belted while increasing her weight on my chest, " I am soooo happy that you told me what a slave like yourself could do for a woman like me. I never DREAMED that this could be so fun!" With that she stood up completley on my chest, both feet planted firmly on me. While one hand rested on the chair, her other was filling her mouth with ice cold beer.
She just stared at me and studyied my expressions as she rocked back and forth from her heels to her toes. Her eyes filled with intense excitement. My breathing had quicked, her 5'8 145lb frame was taking its toll on me.
Miss Shelly shifted herself so that her right foot was dead in the center of my chest. She then lifted her left foot and held it just over my face. The pressure was to much as I was squrming from all the weight of that one foot on my heart! "Keep still slave and touch your nose to the bottom of my foot, come on, head up" I lifted my head up as i contiued to struggle and just as my nose touched her beautifull foot she would pull it away just a litle bit. "Oh come on Paul, she chuckeld, you can do better that that!" My head was up as high as I could get it and the pain was pretty bad on my chest now, I looked up at her with pleading eyes as I groaned into the sock. "Oh has the little boy had enough?" "MMM HMM!!" I nodded and squirmed and finally she stepped back down resting her weight with both feet on my chest. I was sucking air through my nose like hell, just trying to keep up with her.
Miss Shelly proceded to use my face and body as her footstool for the rest of the night. Makeing me kiss lick smell feel her weight and finnally licking her sweet ass as she fingered herself to climax! She passed out watching TV on the couch as I laid beside her on the floor (still tied!) Life is great!

1

No comments:

Post a Comment