Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Summer to Remember

A Summer to Remember Part 1

By Josh

It was the middle of July and I was in an over-night camp. There were a group of girls in the camp that I always had my eye on. I guess I liked somthing about each girl. There were 6 of them. Gretta,Jennifer,Collien,Stephinie,Julia,and Abby. I was single at the time and felt I needed to make one of them my girlfriend. So one day while we were swimming in the lake I proposed a bet to them. I told them they could choose the best swimmer out of all of them and that girl would race me. I was a fast swimmer and I was sure I could beet any-one of the girls. "So what happens if YOU win?" asked Julia with a little smile on her face. (Jeez I loved her smile). "I get to go on a seperate date with each one of you" I said grinning. "You gotta be kidding!" said Abby. (I could tell she wasn't gonna go for the idea). "Now wait...What do WE get if WE win?" asked Jennifer seeming a slight bit interested. I shrugged. "Its your choice." A smile all came to their faces as they huddled up outside the water. I had a huge smile on my face as I continued swimming in the water. They all hopped back in the water and swam over to me. "If we win" said Jennifer. "You must be our slave for the ! whole summer". I raised a brow and asked "what kind of slave?" "Oh I'm sure we'll think of somthing" Abby chimed in. "Ok, fine" I said being pretty sure of myself. "You'll race against Collien" said Gretta. I nodded and me and Collien swam over to one side of the small lake. All the other girls watched from the side. On your marks...get set...go!" yelled Stephinie. (I especially had a thing for Stephinie.) Me and Collien started out to the other side of the lake. I had a good 5 foot lead almost the whole race until the end. Collien quickly dove under and swam under me. She then punched straight up right into my stomich which forced me to stop swimming. She then surfaced and gained the lead to win the race. I still helplessly tryed to finish but all 6 girls grabbed me and took me to shore. I knew this wasn't good especially seeing 6 evil smiles all over the girl's faces. "Josh" said Jennifer. "Your officially our property" she said grinning. They all laughed. They took me to their cabin and told me I would be living here for the rest of the summer. There were 6 beds in the cabin...one for each girl. Under the beds were hollow wood so there was no bottom. They picked one of beds for me that was right up against the wall. "This will be yours" said Stephinie. "However you won't be sleeping on it...one of us will." At that point I was completely confused. They then took a saw they had found outside and sawed a small hole in the wood under the bed. My body fit perfectly inside it. They then tied my arms and legs to the bottom of the bed and I was completly helpless. All that was seen of me was my head sticking out. "Girls, be quiet for a second" ordered Jennifer. "Every nite we will switch off between this bed." said Jennifer. "Feel free to torture our slave anyway you like". Of course they only had one type of tourture on their mind. They all then gathered around the side of the bed. "So Josh...you thought you could beat me in the race! did you?" said Collien. She was the only one still without socks or shoes on. She placed her bare foot over my face with her sole over my mouth and her toes right ok my nose. "Kiss my foot slave". demanded Collien. I couldn't believe what I was being asked to do but humiliated as I was I kissed her wet foot. It wasn't that bad actually considering her foot didn't smell or anything. And I figured as long as this is what they had in mind it wouldn't be THAT bad. I still was very uncomfortable under the bed. They burst out in laughter and Collien kept demanding me kissing her foot. "Well slave this is nothing" said Abby. "Just wait till you see what else we have it store" she continued. I didn't feel good all of a sudden thinking that they really were gonna make this hell for me. "Well slave I think were all gonna go our seperate ways for about an hour" said Julia. "Stay here" she said smiling knowing I was helpless. Jennifer and Julia then went off for their hour long run. Coll! ien went to Volleyball practice. Abby went soccer practice. And Gretta went somwhere I wasn't sure of. They all lefted and Stepinie was still in the cabin with me. "I've decided to stay here" she said. "I want to have you by myself for awhile" she said glancing at her shoes. I thought to myself ho beautiful she was. She then pulled up a chair right infront of my head. "Stick out your tounge slave" she said. I stuck out my tounge as she wiped the bottom of her Nike's shoes on my tounge. I could feel the dirt I was getting off her shoe as I did this. "Slave untie my shoe...NOW" she yelled. "But Stephine I can't...my arms are tied to the bed" I said softly. "Well then I guess your gonna have to do it with your teeth" she said. I untied her shoes feeling really stupid. She then pried off her shoes and threw them to the ground right by the side of my head. An instant strong armoa filled the room. I could see the sweat stains on her socks and I could smell her foot even though it wa! s 5 feet away from my face.She then lowered her stocking feet onto my face and demanded me to sniff. "Thats it...take a good whiff" she said teasingly. "I'm sure they smell great" she said. I started feeling alittle dizzy as I kept sniffing her foul feet. "I bet you are just drolling over my bare feet" she said grinning as she pried off her socks. She then shoved the socks in my mouth and ordered my to suck. I could sense the smell threwout my body as I sucked on her smelly socks. She then lowered her bare feet over my nose so I had to breathe threw my nose because of the socks in my mouth. I inhaled deeply getting the strong air of her extremly smelly feet. This sort of thing continued for the next hour. I had to smell her shoes. She rubbed her feet all over my face. And then finally all of the girls came home... Stephinie had shown no sign of our little "episode". She was laying on her bed when the girls got back. "Were back!!" yelled Julia and Jennifer. Abby came in dribbling a soccer ball barefoot. Collien came in tired looking. And Gretta came in with a plastic bag tied tightly. "Whats in the bag?" asked Julia curiously. "Alittle suprise for our slave" said Gretta with a twinkle in her eye. She then turned on the bathtub in the bathroom and filled the bathtub with hot water. She then put the bag in it and came back to the main room. "So whos gonna go first?" asked Jennifer. Me's came from all around the room. "Julia how about you" said Jennifer pointing to her. My eyes widened knowing Julia had just gone for an hour long run. She sat down on the chair infront of the bed and pried off her shoes and ordered me to sniff her socks. I almost passed out as I started sniffing the most smelly socks EVER. Julia moaned as I started. "I love feeling the air blow between my toes" she said wh! ile starting to wiggle her toes. She then pulled off her socks and immedetly ordered me to suck on her toes. I started sucking as best I could because I wanted to please them. I could sense the taste of female foot sweat as I continued sucking. "Thats enough slave!" said Julia. "Now lick my feet ALL around" she said with a wide grin spread across her face. I started licking her soles,her toes her instep...EVERYWHERE. "Don't forget between my little toes" she said wiggling them. I licked between her toes then suddenly somthing gooy and sticky slipped inside my mouth. "Oooooo" she moaned. "Do I have alittle toe-jam in there Josh?" I chewed on the horrible tasting toe jame and then continued licking her feet. By the time I was done I had the the taste of smelly sweat and toejam in my mouth. "I'm next!" yelled Abby. "Ok Abby, but first tell us why you played soccer barefoot" said Gretta. "Well...I told all the girls on my team that we have alittle slave" she said looking down at me. "So I requested we play soccer barefoot so our foot stence would be soaked in the ball" she continued. "Then just to be sure at th end of practice we all took 10 minutes to rub our feet ALL over the ball." she said grinning. She then held up the ball and smashed it down on my face. "Could smell feet all over the ball as I started smelling it. "Take one good hard whiff" demanded Abby. I complied and took a huge whiff. I started getting a head-ace from the cheesy smelly smell. Abby then took some time making me lick her barefeet which had a STRONG smell. When Abby finished Jennifer looked down at me and asked "Do you want a rest". I tried to shake my head "yes" as best I could. "Oh ok...I guess that means no" she said grinning. "You have a long summer ahead of you tough guy" she said grinning an evil grin.

A Summer to Remember Part 2

Suddenly Collien stepped infront of me and sat down on the chair. She used the top of my head to slip off her shoes and immediatly plastered her extremly cheesy smelling feet over my face. "Take a good whiff foot-boy" she demanded. I sucked in the air as hard as I could and started feeling dizzy. She then proceeded to slip her socks off and make me suck on the toe of them. She then stuck 2 of her little toes up my nostrils and having the sock in my mouth I inhaled deeply. She then made me lick between her toes getting all the sock lint and toejam that had acumulated there during her Volleyball practice.
Then suddenly Jennifer practicly pushed Collien off the chair and sat down. She made me remove her old Reebok running shoes with my teeth. Then she dangled her putent cheesy smelling feet over my face and wiggled her toes. I could sense the armoa even when they weren't on my face. She then lowered her sweaty feet onto my face. "Lick the bottom of my sock Josh...NOW" she yelled. I complied and licked the sweaty bottom of her discusting smelling sock. She then removed her socks and stuffed them in my mouth. Then suddenly Steaphinie threw Jennifer a pair of her socks and she stuffed them in as well. All the girls burst out laughing as my mouth was filled with socks. "Suck on that slave" teased Abby. "This is all your good for" remarked Gretta with a braty little smile on her face. Jennifer then rubbed her stinky feet all over my face before demanding me to sniff them for another 10 minutes.
Suddenly Gretta ran out of the room and reentered with the bag that she had put in the bathtub with hot water. She then removed a pair of OLD sweat socks from the bag and placed them over my nose. "Sniff them...right now Josh" said Gretta. I inhaled and quickly felt like I was going to pass out. The heat from the water and the pressure from inside the bag had made them a musty sweaty smell that was far worse then any other socks. The sock remained over my nose as I began giving all the girls footrubs. But not with my hands...with my face. They would rub their feet all over my face and ocasionly grind the smelly sock into my face or into my nose with their toes. They just loved torturing me.
A few more hours passed until they decided it was time for dinner. They all ate down a large pizza seeming like they had tottaly forgotten about me. Then suddenly Abby looked over at me. She laughed and said "oh yeah we can't forget our little foot-boy" she teased. "He needs food too" she continued. She then took a slice of Pizza and put it in front of my face. She then suddenly grind it onto her foot and placed her foot infront of my mouth. "Theres your dinner foot-boy...enjoy!" she said with a smile on her face. I then proceeded to lick the sauce and as much pizza off her still sweaty cheesy smelling foot as I could.
It was then time for bed...and Gretta insisted she sleep on the bed that I was under tonight. All the girls nodded and Gretta positioned her self on the bed placing her now dry smelling socked feet over my face. She then layed out onto the bed with her feet over my face. "I'm gonna sleep well tonight!" she said while giggling. All the girls laughed then got into bed. I did not sleep at all that night because of the smell of her raunchy feet. Everytime I would try to go to sleep she would stuff her toes into my mouth. She even muttered during the night "suck my stinky feet Josh". I assume she really didn't sleep either because of that. It was a long night and by then her smell had been tottaly soaked into my skin.....
The sun rose as all the girls quickly got up and got ready for a new day. Right away they all threw their socks from last night over my face. Jennifer walked over to me and said "you'll sniff these socks all day...and we'll know if you did or not. Abby brought a carema into the room and set it up infront of me. "If you try ANYTHING we'll see it" said Stephinie walking towards me. Collien then stepped on my face pushing one of the pairs of socks into my mouth. "We better hear you sniffing and sucking slave" demanded Julia. I nodded my head as best I could. "The camera is all ready" said Abby grinning. Abby then walked over to me with two pieces of bread in her hand. She then handed one to Stephinie and looked down at me. "Your gonna suffer SO bad when we get back" she said with a little smirk on her face. Stephinie placed her bare foot over the socks on my face and grinded them down. Abby then pushed the piece of bread onto the bottom of her left bare foot and then quickly placed the foot with the bread under it into her shoe. "That piece of bread will be there ALL day" she said smiling. "I bet you know whats in store for you" she said. Stephinie then proceeded to do the same thing only with the right foot. They then stood up and walked over to the other girls. "I think we should be goin" said Julia. "Have fun foot-boy" she said. They all walked to the door. "ooooh I can feel the bread squishing between my little smelly toes" said Stephinie giggling. They all laughed and walked out...except Jennifer. "Remember slave, we'll see everything you do" she said pointing to the recording camera. She then walked out...and I started sniffing.
I sniffed the WHOLE day, just like I was told. And when they arrived back, I closed my eyes and preyed that they wouldn't do anything with their feet.(Which was doubtful). The girls all ran in threw the door, giggles and beautiful faces and all. They immedietly took out the tape from the recorder and popped it in the VCR. Now even though I couldn't see the tape I could tell they were loving it. They burst out laughing over and over again. And finnally when it was over they came back over to me. "Good job Josh!" she said between laughs. "You are an excelent foot sniffer!" said Julia playing her shoe on my face pushing the smelly socks farther into my face. All the girls continued laughing. Then once again pulled up a few chairs right by my head.
"Wait!, before we give him our "suprise" can I have a turn with him?" asked Gretta smiling brightly. "Sure!" said Jennifer. Gretta then sat on the chair right infront of me and took the socks off my face. She then quickly put both her gym shoes over my face. "Kiss them Josh" she said pertending to kiss me. I kissed her foot tasing the slight taste of dirt and grime. Gretta giggles then kicked off her shoes onto the bed over me. "Steph could you get me some tape?" asked Gretta. Stephinie threw her a role of scotch tape. Gretta then pulled off her VERY stinky sock sending lit and little pieces of toejam in all directions. Then then placed the opening of the sock straight up on my nose and taped it to my face holding it in place. She then took off her other sock and placed it over my eyes. Then, all of a sudden I felt 2 cheesy bare feet shoved into my mouth. "Suck Josh!" she yelled. I sucked on her bare feet feeling toejam slip from her toes down my throat. I could feel the sweat being sucked into my mouth making me want to gag. I also had no choice but to smell the sock taped over my nose because of her feet in my mouth. It was a very horrible situation for me, but great for the girls. They all were laughing so hard they were falling over. Gretta just moaned and groaned at the feeling of me inhaling and sucking at the same time. She then stood up from the chair and took the sock from my nose. "Ok, I'm finished, thanks!" she said with a smirk down to me. At that point Collien and Jennifer set up 2 chairs infront of my head. Stephinie sat in one, Abby in the other. Abby kicked off her left shoe and I noticed at the bottom of her bare foot was the piece of bread. It was actually stuck to her foot from all the sweat. I wanted to throw up right there and then...but I didn't. Stephinie took off her right shoe, and an odor filled the whole room. "Whooo, Steph! Your feet smell!" Julia said with a giggle. The piece of bread was stuck to Stephinies foot as well. Stephinie and Abby then "peeled off" the pieces of bread from their foot. And set them on a napkin on the table. "Quick girls!" yelled Abby. "Get all the toejam from your toes, and hurry because the bread still needs to be sweaty and stinky!" she said. All the girls quickly took off their socks and shoes and picked the toejam from their toes giggling and laughing. They then put all the toejam on one of the slices of bread....there was quite alot. Stephinie then carefully took the piece of bread with all the toejam on it and fitted it in the bottom of my mouth. All the girls laughed. Then Abby took the other piece of bread and fitted it in the top of my mouth. "close your mouth Josh!" yelled Stephinie with a smile. I then closed my mouth and tasted the most discusting taste I had EVER tasted. I could actually taste the toejam mixed with the sweat just sitting on the bread. I could also smell the smell from the bread from my mouth! "Ok Josh, now Chew!" said Julia laughing. I didn't chew, I just couldn't. Abby saw this and gave me a low blow punch. "Chew Josh! Right now!" she yelled or I'll give ya a harder one! I had no choice but to chew the bread with the toejam. I chewed as quickly as possible, and then swallowed. All the girls burst out laughing. "Oh Josh, your so good at this stuff." laughed Collien. My eyes closed feeling really dizzy and feeling really sick. Jennifer put her foot on my chest and looked down at my with a braty little smirk. "Josh, don't worry, theres ALOT more instore" she said.

A Summer to Remember Part 3


After about what had to have been the most discusting and un-pleasent week of my life, a new girl entered the cabin. Her name was Shannon...and let me tell you the minute she walked into the room I was drooling over her. GOD WAS SHE BEAUTIFUL!!! Abby laughed seeing my reaction to her and she leaned forward and whispered "Maybe we'll get her to rub her feet all over your face, eh?" she smiled. Now that I had gotten to know the girls I had grew to almost like them. Sure I still hated licking,sucking, and smelling their discusting smelly sweaty feet...I still felt I had grown closer to them in a weird sort of way. Shannon explained that her parents got sick of her at home so they shoved her out of the house to come to camp. She rolled her eyes then immedietly looked over to me, stuck under the bed. "What the heck is that guy doing under there?!?!?!" she exclaimed. Gretta slipped off her shoe quickly and placed her moist, cheesy foot over my face. "Oh! This is Josh...he's our footboy". Shannon wrinkled her nose "Ugh gross! Your what?". Gretta mashed her foot harder onto my face. "Our footbooy! He smells our feet for us, its great fun you should try it" said Gretta. Shannon shook her head "Oh no I don't think I would enjoy it at all!" said Shannon witha worried look on her face. All the girls looked at eachother, then nodded. "Steph, get the chair. We're gonna break our new roomate in" said Abby with a smile. Shannon continued to refuse but the girls practicly dragged her over to the chair. She looked down at me with sweet, yet sympythetic eyes. Gretta removed her foot and I quickly started gasping for air. Gretta held back a giggle. "Ok Shannon" started Jennifer. "First you have to take off your shoes" she said. Shannon slowly kicked off her left shoe and an immediete odor filled the room. All the girls smiled yet held their noses. "Whoa Shannon!" exclaimed Julia. Shannon frowned "I was on that hot sweaty bus all day, this is cruel he can't smell my feet he'll suffocate!" she said. Stephinie laughed and shook her head "don't worry about Josh, he can take it!" all the girls laughed in agreement. Shannon looked down at me and winked "if you guys say so..." she said. She lowered her sock softly onto my face sending me thrashing side to side. Abby got mad and kicked me in my private part. "Josh! This is no way to treat a guest!" she said angily. Shannon quickly removed her foot feeling offended. Julia swung around and held my head between her knees while Abby stood beside me. "Go head Shannon" said Julia looking down at me. Shannon replaced her sock on my face "like this?" she asked. "Yeah!" smiled Abby. "Now force him to smell it, and take off your other shoe!". Shannon kicked off her other shoe and placed both feet on my face. "Smell my feet" she said not sonding too sure of her self. "come on Shannon! Be mean!" said Steph. I thrashed around as best I could because of the horrible sweaty odor. "Stop fucking moving around and smell my god damn feet!" yelled Shannon. All the girls stared in amazement then all clapped. Shannon smiled while I looked up with wide eyes. I started sniffing as best I could getting in between her toes all the way down to her heel. The girls all continued laughing. "Ok now, Shannon make him peel off your socks and sniff your bare feet. Then make him lick, suck and eat your toejam" said Jennifer leaning against the wall watching. Shannon peeled off her socks and waved them by my nose with a sweet smile scrunching her nose up. "Shes a natural..." Abby whispered to Gretta. Then she threw the socks aside and placed her sticky base feet over my face forcing two of her toes up my nose. "Smell my feet you worthless foot slave" demanded Shannon. I sniffed her cheesy scent of her feet trying to hold back throwing up because of the bad stench. "Now lick inbetween my little toes" said Shannon closing her eyes in pleasure. I licked inbetween her toes, up, down, all around. "Ohhhh" she moaned. "Thats right get all the little pieces of lint and toejam" she whispered. I then stopped and she changed feet and I did the same thing for another 5 minutes. After that I sucked all her toes like lollipops even pulling off her toe-ring and sucking on that for 5 minutes. I was indeed discusted by this new member of the little club but as I looked up at her beauitful face I knew 2 things..."I wasn't that mad she was her"...and that "she would be her for awhile more."

The End

1

No comments:

Post a Comment