Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Track Twins and their friend (Part 2)


The Track Twins and their friend (Part 2)
Author Unknown

Heres a little review, the track twins their friend kari who is a small 5 foot tall freshman, with size 6 and half foot, brown hair, tan body, very hot for a freshman. After track practice the girls invited me over for a small get together, anyway were I left off Twin1 was on top of kari with her size 9s clamped right on her face makin her suck and worship for all shes worth. I was hooked into twin2 feet on the couch. She hooked the back of my head with her left foot pushing my face into her sweaty right foot. O and these girls didn't take a shower after track! Twin2 had a devilish smile while she rammed my nose in between her toes makin me smell the awful cheesey swety smell from in between her toes, I couldn't resist I was in her powers. Twin1 proceeded to shove her big toes in kari's mouth. I could hear the sucking coming from kari's mouth. Twin1 laughed and moved her toes around in kari's mouth. These twins have an overpowering smell with their feet, I have no way of describing it but you would die for the smell. twin2 commanded me to lick her feet so i stuck out my tounge and licked twin2 swety salty soles while my nose was still pinned between her toes. Twin2 moaned in pleasure and continued adding pressure with her other foot shoving my face further into her feet. I felt sorry for kari I actually like this but kari was an unsuspecting freshman but just then kari rolled and managed to end up of twin1 chest and said now its my turn! Kari clamped her smaller size 6 and halfs right in twin2s face! Kari moved her feet all over twin1s face, even shoving her feet right up her nose forcing her to indulge in the smell of swet and filth. I was amzed at this that the smaller kari could be doing this to twin1 but then i realized twin1 was enjoying this. Twin1 egging on kari said is that all you got! Kari laughed and forced her toes thourgh jackies lips shoving 3 of her toes into twin1s mouth and twin1 sucked on those toes like a cock! Twin2 the swung her other foot right into my face so i had both feet in my face now and was forced to clean the sock fuzz from them and the toe jam from in between her toes. Licking and sucking every inch of her feet while watching kari dominate the bigger twin1. My cock was gettin aching I was trying to hold it in this was too great!. Twin1 did something amazing though she swung her legs around kari and put her feet right in kari's face and rolled her forward so kari ended up on her back n twin1 was sitting up, both had each others feet in their faces and I could hear them smelling and could see them through twin2s toes. I can't take it I have to blow my load, I went all inside my pants! But the girls wouldn't let me quit. Twin2 noticed me blow it and said uh o, someones gotta be punished! Before I knew it twin1 and kari wreslted me to the ground and kari was on my stomach and shoved her divine feet in my face! Wow i've never had kari's feet before but they were awsome for a freshman! The twins were on both sides of me with their feet in my face as well. 3 pairs of feet on my face! A huge orgy of stinky, swety, smelling, toe jam infested feet being rubbed all over my feet. Alls i could hear was "you like smelling my feet huh" and "you are my slave I have complete control of you under my feet"!!! What a sweet punishmetn wouldn't you agree!!! Kari then went down on me and sucked me off with the twins feet in my face, I shot a huge load in her throat n I had to call it a night my penis was to sore. But what an experience wouldn't you agree!!!!
1

No comments:

Post a Comment