Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bad Experience

Bad Experience
By Author Unknown
This site is really good, but it has been a real eye opener for me and my ex-girl friend. She thought me wanting to smell her feet while wearing dirty socks was 'nasty' and not normal. I agree that it is nasty :) but after having her see this site and all the stories she has got in to the fetish thing. The only problem is that she tried to hard to emulate some of the stories that are better left as stories.
I like the smell of a woman's sock after 1 maybe 2 days of wear. I like it to smell the foot not dirt. I am not into the smell of a woman's ass or old underwear, and the whole menstrual thing is out.
Well I come home from work, Amanda tells me she understands my fetish now and wants to give me something special so we go into the bedroom and she wants to tie me up, at first I tell her no way, but she says that she wants to 'force' me to smell her socks and that if she gives me what I want she needs to do it on her terms so I say what the hell and lay down to be tied spread eagle on the bed.
She goes to the clothes hamper and gets an old pair of cotton panties and puts them in my mouth, she then uses a pair of old pantyhose to wrap around my head and hold the panties in my mouth. I get a little scared when she pulls it too tight and it begins to hurt. She ignores my muffled protest.
She then takes out a plastic bag with two pairs of DIRTY socks, they are nasty white tube socks. She puts a little hand over her mouth and nose and says I can not believe you like this. I can smell them from where I am at, the whole room reeks with the smell.
She tells me she bought them off of two street girls for 10 bucks each, she says don't worry they were cute. At this point I am starting to try to get loose and trying to yell at her to let me go. She thinks it is all part of the role play that she read about. I wish I had told her about the difference between fantasy and reality.
When she takes off her skirt I am really confussed, she has 2-3 pairs of panties on, she tells me she was on the rag and since there wasn't time to get really smelly underwear she decided to put on a pair of panties with no pad, then another pair with a pad to hold it all into the 1st pair. As she peels off all but the last pair of panties I start to feel sick. The panties are a crusted, sticky red mess, this was a heavy flow day.
She then puts on a pair of clean kneesocks and on top of that puts on a pair of the nasty street girls socks. She stands up on the bed and starts saying how she will make me enjoy her and please her and how fucking sick and perverted I am. She looks mad and a little sick from the smell. She tells me what it was like with the custy panties sticking to her all day, with that she dips her finger into herself a wipes a wad of sticky mess under my nose. I feel really sick now.
She then sits on my bare crotch and starts to grind her crusty panty covered crotch onto my dick. IT hurts like hell, she is not being gentle and her panties are like sand paper. I start to yell and she kicks both feet into my face, hard. I feel everything spin and see white flashes then the smell hits and I start to throw up but the panties are so far in my mouth that I just gag it back down and start coughing. She just grinds her heels into my face and I fear my eyes will be crushed.
She is masturbating and yelling fuck you, fuck you, I hate you, I am going to kill you. She starts kicking me as hard as she can with her feet and heels. Now I am hard for whatever reason guys get hard. It is not sexual, I am crying now and gagging. And I feel my face start to bleed and swell up.
She calls me a pussy and rips off her underwear,Wrapping it around my throat. She then uses her fingers to push my panty gag in my mouth as far down as she can. Then she sits on my face and starts grinding as hard as she can, my noses starts to bleed and I can not breath, I panic and try biting her, I end up nipping her inner thigh and she flips out.
She jumps off my face which is covered with sticky goo, and starts punching me in the face. She then notices that I am hard a puts me in side of her. She is yelling about me biting her and punches me in the temple, I pass out and wake up with hand over my nose and mouth. I start to freak out and as everything is going black she cums from grinding on my penis and releases my face, I am still gasping for air as my nose is dripping blood down into my airway and Amanda wraps her hands around my throat and starts squeezing saying she is going to kill me. Finally she is done cumming and lets go. She then jumps off me and huddles in the corner crying and saying she is sorry and begging me not to hurt her.
Long story short
She doesn't untie me until I promise not to hit her, and not to break up with her. She says she loves me and her father used to rape her and she just lost it. I agree and when she lets me up I lock my self in the bath room and just sit in the shower until it is to cold to stand. My nose was broken, the pinky on my left hand was broken (I don't know how) my face was all fucked up, there were already bruises on my throat and neck, my left eyebrow was split open and required 10 stitches. My lip was busted in two places, 5 more stitches. My cock was rubbed raw and bleeding in two places. I was covered in bites and scratches on my chest and face. My throat was raw from my stomach acid. And I serious trouble breathing.
I went to the emergency room and said I was jumped and beaten by three black guys in an alley by my apartment. I said the same thing at work, I left 4 hours early from work the next day and had a friend help me move all my stuff from Amanda's apartment. That was three months ago, I still feel sick to my stomach when I think of smelling dirty socks.
1

No comments:

Post a Comment