Thursday, July 7, 2011

Car Hop Girlfriend


Car Hop Girlfriend
Author Unknown
My first experience with female feet was when I was in high school. All the girls used to wear penny loafers and sweat socks on a regular basis. When they had a sports event, they would often carry them with them for a change after the game. They usually wore Keds in sporting events and this also got my attention.
As time went on, I lived with a family after losing a parent. The lady of the house wore black loafers on a regular basis. She wore brown ones and burgundy ones also. She was a very domineering lady, even though she was a very wonderful person. I would often think about just how tough she was and wondered if she was capable of doing some of the things she threatened if I got out of line. We use to joke about how her feet smelled so bad. The whole family use to comment on it. She would threaten to shove her foot in our face if we didn't behave and follow the rules. One night she was fooling around with her youngest son, and she got the best of him. He wound up on the carpet and she pinned him to the floor with her foot. The son pleaded in all good fun but she held him a minute and then told him the next time he would get to smell her famous stinky feet in his face. I do feel she meant exactly what she said. This scene turned me on and I even wished I was next in line to be her punished son.
Not long after this I started dating a beautiful girl in our school. She worked at a car-hop type place. We went together and regular sex soon followed. This girl was a good athlete, and tennis shoes and loafers were her favorite and most often worn shoes. She wore heavy wool socks and knee socks on a regular basis. One night after working an 8 hour shift on Saturday, I picked her up in my 57 Chevy, to take her home. She had on jeans, a turtle neck, and dirty white Keds with her usual heavy white wool socks. She didn't want to go home to change, as she said she was to tired to go out. I felt it was a good night for sex, but there was a problem. It was that time of the month and I didn't find out until I was all heated up on the front seat. All of a sudden, she asked me to sit leaning my head against the drivers side arm rest. She then proceeded to place her right shoe in my groin and drive me wild. Her left foot was extended to my face but both her tennis shoes were still on. As I started to moan, she covered my mouth with the bottom of her tennis shoe, and told me to hush. I tried to take her shoe off but she said her feet were smelly from work. I finally got her shoe off anyway and she jammed her sweat sock over my mouth and nose. At this point I lost it and she made sure I lost it all under the help of her right foot. From that point on, I've been hooked. The experience was fantastic and she would always repeat it once a month.
1

No comments:

Post a Comment