Thursday, July 7, 2011

Catalog Wife


Catalog Wife
By The Magic Maker AKA Dirtyfeetguy

When I joined that international dating thing and picked a wife out of a catalog I thought that is would be great. I picked out the most attractive Russian I could find and I paid for her plane fair and I had a wife as long as I wanted her and if it didn’t work out, she would go back home to her mother country and only a couple of hundred would be lost.
So I picked out a girl named Volga and when I picked her up from the plane she was a attractive as she looked on the catalog. She had dark brown hair and brown eyes to match. He had a skinny body with round breasts. I was in love with her looks and well it wasn’t like life would be bad for her. She didn’t know much English. "Hello Rick," she said to me before she kissed both sides of my face with a her hands gripping on to my shoulders.
"Hello Volga, you look good enough to eat." He clothing were extremely dirty and her boots looks discolored brown, when they used to be white, but clothing aside, she was gorgeous.
"I not for eating, I your wife." She didn’t get my comment.
I took her back to my house and we signed the wedding license. "You have dirty living," she commented on my bad cleaning habits.
I jokingly said, "Well that’s what your for!" She didn’t find that very funny, but we took a walk around my neighborhood and she got to see all of the friendly hookers and beggars.
"Who are those?" She said asking me about the hookers and beggars.
"Well, those are the dirty people of society, they thrive off of other people to get them where they want to go in life. "Volga kept giving me dirty looks. ""Lets get back to my pad," she agreed and we went back up to my apartment and locked the door. I figured it was time for some sex so I suggested, "Why don’t we experience our wedding night,"
"What does this mean?" she asked me.
I was hoping she would be so grateful for me saving her from Russia that she would just screw me right then and there. "Well, I paid for you and now its time to pay me back." I was just trying to dumb the whole thing down for her and she nodded, still wearing her dirty jacket
She changed her disgruntle nodding to a smile, "Do you have, how you say, rope?"
"Wow, your kinky, I sure do." I went and grabbed my extra roll of rope I used to use as a cloths line to dry my clothes. "So are you going to lay on the bed…" She stopped me by grabbing my body and rubbing her hands up and down my back.
"I want to tie you up, it be more fun." She said seductively and I give her the rope. We entered the bed room and as I was about to lay on my bed she pointed to the wooden dirty floor. "In Russia, we do nothing but sleep on beds, everything else is done on floor." She winked at me and I laid down for her. She tied my wrists together extremely tight and then she took what was left of the rope and stringed it down to my legs and tied up my ankles too.
Suddenly I realized that she hadn’t taken my clothes off, "Volga I haven’t undressed." She smiled at me, because now I was helpless on the floor.
"You have been a bad American, wanting me to be a maid and beggar." She took off her jacket for the first time and a pungent odor filled the bedroom. "I am so dirty and you will make me clean." She pushed her dirty boot into my groin. "Everything I want I will get, yes?" I nodded in pain. She wore an armless T-shirt and she kneeled down next to me. "My arm pits smell, make them not smell by licking them, don’t worry, you will have fun. Russians, don’t get to wash as much as you Americans do."
She put her arm pit in front of my face and moved it toward my mouth. At first I refused to lick her discustly sticky and smelly armpit, but then she used her other arm to punch me in my stomach. The pain was to much and I started licking. The dirty, greasy sweaty arm pit was the sickest thing I thought I would ever taste. But after I finished licking every single bit of the first pit she immediately changed arms for me. She continued to degraded me by making comments.
"You will make a good slave, us Russian women, know how to keep our men in line and since you are an American, I can give you grosser duties." I finished licking her pits and she smelled them for inspection.
"You lick good so I give you more," She sat on my stomach and put her legs on both sides of me, "Me let you clean my boots now. I shook my head and begged her not to make me clean her inch thick of dirt boots clean. She smiled at me, "OK, later, she pulled off her boots and suddenly the dirty smell emanating from her body was nothing. Her feet smelled like rancid cheese and urine. I wanted to puke. "Me let you suck on one and smell other. She put both of them in my face.
"You choose which one you want to suck on." I didn’t want either and was about to tell her that, but she punched me in the groin and I obeys and pushed face against her left one. She peeled it off and when I say peeled a peeling sounding came from her foot. The socks looked like her had been a sky blue color, but were now almost pitch black with brown spots. She dangled the sock over my mouth and told me to, "Open wide you bastard American." I refused shaking my head back in forth, I didn’t care. This was too disgusting, I mean the sock was so gross it had brown pieces of god knows what on sweaty greasy black and it smelled rancid. "If you don’t open your mouth me will open it for you."
She squeezed the two sides of my jaw and it forced my mouth open. She then inserted the dirtiest part in first and then the rest. "You suck clean or I might never let you go. I wanted to spit her sock out, but she scared me. I wanted to throw up but I was too scared too. So I started sucking and on the salty, vinegary, dirty, greasy, grittiest thing I ever tasted, while she placed the other one over my nose. "I will be back and if you bad, me punish you some more." She smiled and got off of me and conveniently stepped on my balls to prove that she was in control.
She came back into the room and sat down open my stomach again. She pulled out the dirty sock. And looked at it and then she looked at me, "Just think, if you would of done good job, me would of stopped punishing you, but you did bad job, so toe sucking it is." She showed me her now dirty feet. She had been walking around the dirtiest parts of my apartment with her sweat glazed feet and all the gunk on my dirty hard floors stuck to them. Now she wanted me to suck on them. She lifted he left thickly coated foot and moved it to my face. "You must be hungry." She smiled and waited for me to open my mouth. I shook my head and within a second a surge of pain came from my groin and my mouth opened and her toes entered. "We will be together of a long time and you will have the time of your life." I started sucking on her toes and as the dirty came off of her skin she jiggled her toes around in my mouth to make sure that the taste of the gross substance would completely fill my mouth. "I wanted to feel your tongue between my toes." She smiled and made a little giggle as I was forced to do as I was told. A bunch of gooey stuff plopped into my mouth and she made sure that I didn’t get to swallow it. "You better chew or you won’t get dessert. We have a long night ahead of us you stupid American husband."
To Be Continued
1

No comments:

Post a Comment