Thursday, July 7, 2011

Cinema Experience

Cinema Experience

By Author Unknown

It was a Sunday in October and I had gone to see a film I'd heard had some great foot scenes, I went to the old multiplex where not many people went these days. I paid and went in, I was all alone in the theatre, but about 15 minutes into the film I heard some people come in and sit behind me. As it turned out it was four girls from my school who had sat behind me, I can only assume that they noticed where my attention was fixed because I could hear a lot of giggling and whispering and then the row I was sat in shook slightly. Three of the girls had their feet up on the seat backs, there was more whispering. Then it happened. The fourth girl who has sat directly behind me put her feet up, one on either side of my head the laces of her sneakers a hairs breadth from my ears. I didn't move, I stared straight ahead but I could feel my ears burning and my cock stiffening. More whispering and giggles, this time I made out a few words - "See ! I told you he was one of them !" It was at this point that I realised who was sitting behind me. The four most popular girls in school. Katie a small curvaceous blond, Grace a tall pale redhead with feline green eyes, Kirsty a leggy tennis playing blond, and Clio a tall dark haired queen bitch. Katie was sat behind me, as I realised this she slipped off her trainers letting them fall beside me. Next she started to rub my ears with her sweat soaked socks I sat frozen like a statue, my cock as stiff and upright as a flagpole. More giggling and then Katie slid her feet round my head till they covered my eyes, the seats jerked again and I guessed that the other three had hopped into my row.

"Guess who ?" Cooed Katie and the others giggled.

"I don't know." I muttered intoxicated.

"Tsk, tsk. That's not good enough fucko, down boy."

Said Clio and Katie removed her feet from my eyes and kicked the back of my head knocking me forward, Kirsty and Grace threw me on the floor on my back. Then the girls sat down and tormented me whilst they watched the film, Katie trampled me as best she could with her sweaty socks rubbing the scent all over my face and crushing me under her soft sweaty soles, the others more painfully with their shoes, Clio sat opposite my prick was the worst - She brought her foot down on my upright cock bending it double. To my credit I did not cry out, although this is not undue to Katie smothering me at that moment.

Eventually the girls decided I had suffered enough beneath their soles and cut me a deal.

"Tell you what shitty, we'll cut you a deal. You're our slave, or Clio pops your testicles. What do you say ?"

I couldn't say no had I desired to, they sealed the deal with a gesture of my servitude. Each removed her socks and they forced them into my mouth, it was all I could do not to retch, then they replaced their shoes, Katie giving my face a last grind under her bare sole, and announced that we would be going now. Grace duct taped my mouth shut and they led my out by the balls, my cheeks bulging like a hamster.

1

No comments:

Post a Comment