Thursday, July 7, 2011

DAVIE IN MY CLOSET


DAVIE IN MY CLOSET
By FootgirlXX

Lets just say that I come home from a workout and find that my front door is

unlocked.  I search through my apartment to make sure nothing is missing and

I hear a rustling coming from my bedroom closet.  I open the door to find the

neighbor's 10 year old boy.  He looks up in surprise and drops one of my 
smelly workout tennies. 
 "What are you doing in my house, Davie!!?"
 He stammers trying to think up an excuse.
 "You're smelling my stinky shoes, aren't you!!!"
 I reach into the closet and pull him out.  I slam both the closet and 
the bedroom door.  I turn back to see him cowering at the foot of my bed.  
Tears are beginning to well up in his eyes.  
 "What do you think you're mommy would say if I told her what you were 
doing?  You took the spare key I gave her out of her purse didn't you?  
You're a very bad little boy, Davie!  Very bad indeed ... and you need to be

punished!  Are you listening to me!!!"
 His head snaps up in attention.
 "First things first.  You run your little butt next door to your 
house and fetch something for me.  Go into your mommy's room and bring me a 
pair of her smelly gym socks.  And don't try to tell me you don't know where

she'd keep them.  And don't even think about not coming back.  You know I'll

tell your parents.  NOW!  RUN!"
 I reach behind myself and open the bedroom door.  Davie bolts out of 
my apartment.  While he's gone I pull out a few things that I'll need when he

returns.
 I hear my front door open and close again.
 "Lock it!," I shout.  I hear the bolt slide into place.
 "Now get your ass in hear!"
 Davie's head peers around the corner into my bedroom.
 "Well,?" I demand.
 "I found 'em," he mumbles.
 "Did I say you could talk!  Children are to be seen and not heard, 
Davie.  Bring them hear."
 I sit down at the foot of the bed.  He hands the socks to me and 
takes a step back.  I hold them under my nose and sniff.  A powerful, vinegar

like aroma fills my nostrils.  They'll do just fine, I think to myself.
 "Come hear, Davie."
 He cautiously walks over to me.  Since I'm sitting on the bed, we are 
at the same eye level.  I hold up the socks between us.
 "I want you to get down on your knees and smell your mommy's stinky, 
filthy gym socks!"
 "Uh-uh,"he says and takes a step back.
 "Why not, you were smelling my shoes a few minutes ago?"
 "They're my mom's," he says. as if his point was obvious.
 "Don't make me make you smell them!"
 He starts to back away from me.  That's it I decide ... It's on!  I 
grab him and easily wrestle him to the floor.  I sit on his chest and pin his

arms beneath my legs.  With my left hand I cover his mouth and with the right

I jam the stinky socks over his nose.  He begins to buck and thrash beneath 
me, but he's too small to do anything.  I just sit there and watch as he is 
forced to discover the smell of his own mother's smelly, stinky, vinegary 
feet.  
 After about 10 minutes or so I get up.  He's obviously exhausted from 
his attempts at escape and just lays motionless.  
 "Now ... lets get some things straight.  You need to be punished and 
you're going to do exactly as I say.  If you don't ... you'll have to smell 
these again ... and then I'll tell your parents.  Understood?"
 He nods weakly.
 "All right then.  Up.  Take off those clothes."
 He looks about to protest, but decides against it.  He removes his 
shirt, pants, underwear and shoes.  His naked little body appears very 
vulnerable.  I motion him to sit on the bed and he complies.  I begin to 
strip off my gym clothes.  The various smells of my unwashed body begin to 
fill the room.  The musky scent of my pussy and the bittersweet aroma of my 
ass are the first to be revealed.  And them comes the grand finale ... my 
smelly little size 6s.  I wiggle my toes and release more of the scent to 
permeate the confines of my room.
 I look over to see his eyes hungrily devouring every inch of me.  
 "Lay down on your back and close your eyes."
 As he does so, I pull out a roll of tape and seal his mouth shut.  
His eyes pop open in panic.  He sees the stern look on my face and closes 
them again.  I climb up onto the bed and straddle his little head.  I reach 
back with both hands and spread my ass checks.  I lower myself down till my 
puckered asshole is almost touching his nose.
 "Now ... I want to hear you sniff!"
 From beneath me I can hear Davie sniffing through his nose.  I can 
even smell my ass.  I can't image how strong it must be down there.
 "Louder!' I command.
 His sniffing become louder and more exaggerated.
 "Not good enough, Davie!" and with that, I plop down onto his
face.  
His nose slips into my asshole as I release my grip on my ass checks.  My 
checks slap onto either side of his face completely sealing him within my 
ass.  I begin to grid with my hips, pushing his nose deeper still up my ass. 

His legs begin to kick and his body bucks as he's smothered in my ass.  
 I finally sit up and give him a bit of air, though my asshole is 
still only centimeters away.  Then I plop back down and continue to grind on

his little face.  At this point my pussy begins to get wetter and wetter.  
I'm going to need some release soon.
 I climb off his face and grab two pairs of handcuffs from my night 
stand.  Due to his size, his arms barley can reach in order for me to cuff 
him to the bed-frame.  Thus he's totally stretched out and unable to move an

inch.  I grab both ankles in one hand and push his knees to his chest.  I sit

with my legs spread so his hips are between my thighs and I'm sitting up 
facing him.  
 "Now for the next part of your punishment."
 I take both of my feet and plaster them over his nose.  I know they 
must really reek.  I rub my sweaty feet all over his face, forcing him to 
smell.  Since I'm holding his ankle his feet are right in front of my face. 

I lean forward a little and take an experimental sniff.  Mmmmm, they actually

smell pretty good.  Of course that really gets me going.  I wet my pinkie 
finger and slip it in his ass, knuckle deep.  His eyes pop open again in 
shock.  As I wiggle my finger in his ass, he begins to grow erect in spite of

himself. 
 With my finger and thumb, I start to rub his little penis while I 
wiggle my finger in his ass and force him to smell my feet.  Little Davie is

totally and completely in my power.  Now I'm so turned on I can barley take 
it.
 "OK Davie, now for the final part."
 I uncuff his hands and peel the tape off his mouth.  As I'm near his 
face I notice the mixture of scents.  The smell of both my ass and feet are 
embedded in his rosy checks.  I once again hold him down and begin to sniff 
his face.  I become so turned on that I straddle him and begin to grind my 
sopping pussy on his little naked body.  Quite by accident his prepubescent 
penis slips inside me.  At first I'm shocked, yet filled with such sexual 
abandon I begin to ride him as I partake of the mingle stinks on his face.  I

even reach back and stuff his balls inside my pussy with the rest of his 
penis.
 After five minutes I again release him and lay back onto the bed.  I 
grab the pair of his mother's gym socks and pull my knees up to my chest.  
 "Now Davie, you are going to fuck me with your fingers and hands 
while I smell your Mommy's stinky socks.  Now get to work!"
 I relax my pussy as his whole hand slides inside.  I crush the smelly 
socks to my face and begin to smell.  I place both feet over his face.  I 
don't rub them this time ... I only place them there forcing him to smell my

soles as he fist fucks me.
 "Don't forget my ass," I remind him.  I then feel fingers creeping
in 
there as well.  With the juice from my pussy dripping down to my ass, he has

no problem sliding a fist in there as well.  Then little Davie begins to pump

his arms like pistons into my ass and pussy as I take breath after breath of

his mother's stinky foot smell.  
 And then it hits me ... one giant, explosive orgasm.


contact me: FootgirlXX@aol.com

                                
1

No comments:

Post a Comment