Thursday, July 7, 2011

Friday night humiliation


Friday night humiliation

Author Unknown


Me and Lisa, my wife, were home and my sister-in-law Karen was over
to spend the evening. We were watching television, flicking through the
channels, when we hit a fighting show, some kind of martial art. Karen
asked me if we could watch it and I obliged her and left the station on. She
was really getting into it, acknowledging certain blows and strikes. I said
"tough girl, how long have you been taking jujitsu". She replied "long
enough to kick your ass". Karen was 28 years old and about 5'5" 115 lb.
"come on Karen, do you really think you could kick my ass, your a skinny
girl". Karen looked me right in the eye "Yes, I know I could not only kick
your ass, I could make you kiss my ass three times in less than 10 minutes".
I laughed "You will make me kiss yor ass, yea right". She stood up and
lifted her shirt exposing her shapely spandex covered ass, and pointed to
her ass. "I can make you kiss me right here, three times, and I'll bet on
it. she yanked the spandex up her crack and said "I don't mean I can make
you kiss my cheeks, I can make you kiss my spandex covered asshole." My
wife Lisa joined in "Go for it tough guy, I'd love to see you smooch her ass
you faggot, got any balls." I looked at her and asked her, "How much you
want to bet"? Lisa looked at me "I don't want money, If I make you kiss my
ass three times in less than ten minutes, you have to be your wife's slave and
my slave till 2:00am. You have to serve both of us in any way we ask,
anything goes, you must grovel at are feet, ass etc. anything, even be our
toilet." I looked at her in shock "be your toilet, what do you mean?" She
giggled
"Exactly what I said, Be our toilet, drink our piss, eat our shit. Did you
ever eat your wife's shit?" I looked up at her in amazement "Can't say that I
did, and what are you going to put up?" Lisa opened her purse and whipped
out her wallet and took out money. Ten, hundred dollar bills. "That's one
thousand dollars, faggot, still afraid of a 115 lb. girl?" This was getting hard
to resist, all I had to do was avoid her for 10 minutes and the grand was
mine. She looked at me "I'm serious about the money and what you have to
do, if you agree and loose, I hope you realize what you will have to do." I
stood up "Ten minutes, that's all right". She smiled "Yes three asshole kisses
in ten minutes or less and we win, other than that you win." I was confident
when I saw the money "Lets do it, I win its one thousand, you win, I am
your slave and Lisa's slave up to the point of being your toilet till 2:00am."
We entered the living room, to start the match. I looked at the
clock it was 8:15. I told her at 8:16 we start and at 8:26 give me my money.
The clock creeped close to 8:16, she looked so confident it scared me, My
heart raced. 8:16 she attacked me like an animal, It seemed like she had her
strategy plotted out. Before I knew it I was on my back with my legs over my
head. She was facing my feet with her knees straddling my head and all her
weight over my arms. She actually started to laugh, "Its all over, save
yourself punishment and smooch my ass". Her ass was right on top of my
face, and I was helpless, but I refused to smooch her crack. She leaned back
and put her crack on my nose. Lisa stood up and shouted "Kiss her ass you
faggot, smooch her butthole, then your slavery begins at both of our
assholes." Karen now laughing out loud "Kiss it three times or I'll punch
your balls." The position she was in made it impossible to block a punch. My
wife stood up and said, "Punch him Karen, I want to see him on his knees
for us". Karen grabbed my balls and squeezed, I was in an awful
predicament. Karen leaned back and farted in my face. "That's just an
appetizer, I'll give you one more chance to kiss three times". I still refused.
My wife said, "Punch his balls in, make him smooch, I have to pee". Karen
whaled on my balls three times, the pain was unreal, I had no choice. She
lifted her crack one inch above my face " Raise your head and kiss my ass
hole three times or else" The pain was to intense, I pressed my lips between
her crack and kissed once. She hit me again "Two more times slave". My
wife was excited "Kiss it, kiss it now and become our slave." Karen grabbed
my balls one more time and I conceded. I pressed my lips between her crack
and gently kissed her spandex covered hole two more times. I lost, I would
have to serve both of them. Both of them acted as if they won the lottery, I
was completely humiliated. Karen sat back one more time on my face and
farted on my nose. "I definately think I have to go to the bathroom soon".
The slavery was about to begin, I could not believe I lost.
> PART 2
>
> After the two stopped celebrating, they both stood there and looked at
me, Karen said, "Look Lisa, look at him, twenty minutes ago he was your
husband and a man, Now he is our fucking slave, our servant, our grovelling
pig and especially our toilet." My wife joined in "I always wondered what it
would be like to use a mans mouth, as my toilet, and today I will find out. I
feel a bowel movement sometime soon". Karen looked at me "how did it feel
on your back when I sat on your face and farted and you couldn't do a dam
thing about it, but sniff it and kiss my ass". I told her "I can't believe you
beat me and made me kiss your ass, I am in shock, I also can't believe what I
have to do". Karen said " you lost the bet and now its time to pay up, get on
your knees". I kneeled down before the both of them. My wife removed the
loose pair of warmup pants, she had on and she was wearing spandex also.
Karen looked at Lisa "Aren't those the same tights you had on in the gym
this afternoon". Lisa replied, "Yes, same ones, Why" Karen said "I thought
you would change after that crazy workout and the fact that it was 90
degrees today, but it turned out good because our slave might like the taste
of sweat on our bodies". Just then Lisa yelled "Slave come here and press
your face between my cheeks." I went over to her on my knees and inserted
my nose in her behind, seconds later she farted in my face. "Sniff that fart,
slave, accept my gift". I inhaled deeply, and this was a first, I never before
had intentionally smelled my wife's farts. Both laughed in my face as I
inhaled. Karen sat on the couch and said "Its time for our slave to pay
homage to our tired sweaty feet." Lisa joined in "I agree ,time to grovel
slave".
> They both got comfortable on the couch and told me to kneel before
them. I got down on my knees in front of them. Karen said "Kiss your wife's
sneakers, bow your head and kiss her gym shoes". I lowered my head to the
floor and smooched her sneakers again and again. My wife now said, "Do
the same to my sisters shoes". Karen was wearing a plain flat leather shoe
with bare feet. I bowed down and kissed her shoes. Karen looked down at
me "This is the way you should always greet me, on your knees and at my
feet, Slave go get us two beers, then get back to my feet". I ran to the kitchen
and got two beers, came back and handed the beer to them, and got back on
my knees. "Good boy", Karen said, "Now pick up my leg and clean the
bottom of my shoe". I lifted her leg and dragged my tongue on the shoe she
walked in the streets with. She sipped on her beer and smiled in my pathetic
face "Did I step in anything today? no, you better check the other foot". I
changed feet and began licking the other sole. "Your so obedient, now go
and clean the bottom of you wife's sneaker". I repeated the entire process.
"Let a little girl beat you up" Lisa said, "Your a weak faggot, a little sissy,
she yelled as she stood up in front of me. "Kiss my ass faggot, kiss your
wife's ass". I gently kissed my wife's ass all over, both cheeks, her crack etc.
Karen was giggling at the sight of this. Now my wife sat down again and
barked "Take off my sneakers, you need to find out how hard I worked out".
I untied the laces and removed her right sneaker. "Sniff my toes through the
sock". Her right leg was crossed over and elevated, I pressed my nose to the
very moist white sox and sniffed. Both broke out laughing as I sniffed at the
base of her toes. Her toes had a sour cheesy smell to them. "Take of the sock
and really get into it". I peeled the sock off and once again began sniffing
her toes. "I love the look of you on your knees sniffing my sweaty toes, like
that aroma, Ask me if you can taste my toes, beg to lick my feet". I looked
up at her "Please Lisa, may I lick your pretty toes". They laughed and Karen
said "Make him do it better, Make him put his hands together like he's
praying and beg you to lick". "You heard her slave beg to lick my toes". I
put my hands together and asked her over and over if I may lick her toes,
and inbetween each request I kissed the top of her foot. "You may clean my
toes with you tongue." I lowered my head and licked her sweaty toes. "Make
sure you get that sock lint out and all the toecheese." I slipped my
humiliated tongue in between my wife's dirty feet as the two laughed and
ragged on me. "Now my other foot". The whole process one more time. Now
it was my sister-in-laws turn. Karen stood up and told me to get on my back.
She made me untie her leather shoe and take it off and then stepped on my
face with her bare foot. Her feet had a stronger smell than my wives and she
held it there and made me sniff out loud. Out of nowhere she squatted down
and let another fart rip on my nose "I want to hear you sniff, sniff my sweaty
ass". Her ass did have a funky smell and the fart was potent also. She ground
her crack back and forth on my nose and said "Now I know where to come if
my ass itches". she finally stood up and told me to stick my tongue out. Then
she ran her foot across my tongue from heel to toe, as if I were a door mat.
She made me remove her other shoe and smell the base of her toes. "Open
your mouth and suck my big toe". I opened and she stuck it in, and I sucked.
"Keep your mouth open wide" as she squatted down on my face and
positioned her asshole over my mouth. A moment passed , then her fart
passed right in my mouth. It was muffled and the two of them started
laughing like crazy. My wife stood up "First she beats you up, now you eat
her fartgas, what a pathetic specimen of a man." Karen looks at me, "Get up,
go over to your wife and lick her armpits. Lisa puts her hands behind her
head, exposing her pits and says "Yes slaveboy, tongue my pits clean, it was
hot today." I lower my head and lick my wife's pits. "Bet it tastes good, I'm
next, Karen said. I walk over to Karen, she lifts her arms and pushes my
head to her armpit for cleaning. "That beer went right through me", Lisa
says "I have to take a leak toilet boy, get on your back". My wife looks right
at me and points to my mouth "I'm going to piss right in your mouth and
you have to drink it, on your back". Lisa removed her spandex and squatted
over my face. Karen got in close for a good look at the human toilet. Lisa
sent a hot stream of piss in my mouth, I gulped her salty gift as fast as I
could. It was very strong and acidic, sort of burned my throat a little. When
she was done she looked down at me "How did it taste toilet, wait till you
have to eat, that will really be the show." Karen went to the kitchen and got
a glass. She pulled her spandex halfway down and held the large glass under
cunt. She giggled in my face , right before she started to urinate, then she
filled the glass, and put it on the table. She grabbed me by the hair and
pushed my face to the glass. "Smell my golden wine, I made for you." My
nose was an inch from the piss and I inhaled the urine stench to satisfy her.
"Dip your tongue in the piss and taste it, who's piss tastes better." I dipped
my tongue in the liquid waste and sampled its flavor, it was much less acidic
than my wife's piss. Karen went in the kitchen and got a straw. "Drink it
with this straw, you can taste it better and you can't gulp it. I drank Karen's
piss. When I finished, Karen got me down on my knees, at her ass. She
pulled her spandex half way down and pulled her cheeks apart "I hope you
don't get offended Lisa, that your faggot husband is about to eat my ass,
because this is where this faggot belongs, on his knees licking my asshole."
To my surprise, my wife says "I don't care what you do, I was just going to
suggest that he give us both head, he is good at that." A smile
came to Karen's face "That's the best idea all day, your little faggot hubby
eating me out till I come. She removed her spandex and sat on a tall barstool
we had. Her feet were on the stool seat also, which exposed
everything, her asshole and cunt. "On your knees boy, kneel at my vagina". I
Went down in front of her bush, My wife came over and said "Eat my sister
out, start on her clit and do it good". Karen interrupted "I'd rather him start
on my asshole, There is something about a man on his knees licking my ass
that sets me off." No problem Karen, Slave, eat my sisters asshole, rim that
thing". I moved in close to the chair and touched the tip of my tongue to her
puckered ass. She obviously liked it and I began licking harder and faster.
Eventually I sucked her cunt, starting on top with the clit, then separating
her lips with my tongue sucking on each lip. It took about ten minutes and
she came like a wild woman in my face. While she recovered I was ordered
to eat my wife and as usual she came also. While the two relaxed they
ordered me to make them coffee. My wife told me very bluntly, "Coffee
makes me shit, and I can't wait to use your moth as my bowl."
> Both sat bottomless in the living room sipping their coffee. Karen
called me over to massage her asshole with my tongue. After about twenty
minutes my wife smiled "I think its time toilet boy, I feel a log on the
move" A minute later "OH its time, get on your back." My wife stood over
me and laughed. My heart started to race in anticipation. "This is ultimate
humiliation, The ultimate worship of one to another is willingly devouring
the others shit, Oh it feels like a load. Lisa squatted over my mouth and
moaned as the faeces got closer to her anus. My wife's anus started to dilate
"Here it comes toilet boy". Karen moved in for a closer look of the act. As
her anus dilated I could see the head of the log, slowly emerge. " Hubby its
time to eat my shit, open that mouth". She squatted down lower, directly
over my toilet mouth. The log was about an inch in diameter as it slid from
her bung hole. It started to dangle and shake and I guess she sensed it was
going to break and squatted to a point where she could direct it in my
mouth. Once the head of the log was in she lowered her ass to me breaking
off the log in my mouth. She turned to watch me eat it. It was on the hard
side so I had to chew it. Both of them looked at me in amazement as I
chewed and ate it. MY wife turned her ass to me again and sat down I my
mouth, centering her anus. "Suck the next one out as I push it in". I created
a suction against her anus with my lips and sucked out another three inch
turd and ate it. She squatted once again and pulled her `cheeks apart "Now
lick it clean you faggot shiteater". I stuck my tongue up her ass and licked
away any residual shit that was left. Karen began hinting that she had to go
but was going to do something different. Karen went in the kitchen and got
a plate and put the plate on my chest. Now Karen straddled my body,
squatting over the plate and began to concentrate. Her cheeks spread and her
ass began to open. She emptied her colon on the plate, depositing three,
three inch logs. She squatted over my face "Rim my hole clean servant". I
lapped her entire crack and her asshole, cleaning it well. "Now its time to
eat, get on your knees". She removed the plate and put it on the coffee table.
"Here's the fork Karen, feed it to our slave." Both were starring at me as
Karen pearced the turd with the fork and held it to my nose. "Smell my shit,
sniff the log slave." I sniffed at the repulsive bodily waste. "Open your
mouth". I opened my mouth and both watched carefully. Karen stuck the
turd in my mouth. "Chew it you pathetic shiteater, eat my stinking log."
Karen's shit was much softer and easier to swallow. Then she stuck in piece
Number two and I ate it. Now My wife came up with her own idea and told
Karen and both agreed. My wife went upstairs and came down in a pair of
pumps. Lisa stepped her heel on the log, it broke in half, but the one half
stayed on the heel. She lifted it up to my mouth as Karen said, "Eat my shit
off you wife's heel". I opened up and she stuck it in and I sucked the shit off
the heel. Both were in tears they were laughing so hard. My wife now
stepped the sole of the pump in the shit smearing it all over the bottom. She
slowly lifted the pump to my mouth and said "Clean my sisters shit of the
bottom of my pump, with your tongue. Ask Karen if you can lick her shit."
"Karen may I clean your shit off the bottom of my wife's shoe." Karen stood
up and said "Sure after you kiss my asshole". I pushed Karen's cheeks apart
and planted a big wet gentle kiss on her sphincter. My wife still held the
shoe up and I went over to it and licked the squashed faeces off the pump.
The two rehashed what they just made me do for about a half hour and both
fell asleep. My servitude was over but my memory of this humiliation will
never go away.
1

1 comment:

  1. Wtf if i were u i wulve vot a divorce and srry mobile keys

    ReplyDelete