Friday, July 8, 2011

"Michelle"

"Michelle" by Aja26
 
"I have a seven o'clock appointment."
"Just a haircut right?" the woman said. "Have a seat. Michelle will be right with you."
I took a seat while I watched Michelle give another guy a haircut. I didn't really need a haircut now, but Michelle was just irresistible, not to mention a great stylist. For this reason, I've continually gone back to her on and off for three years. She was a very attractive and petite woman. She was no more than five feet tall with a nice figure for her size. She was some years older than me, perhaps in her late 20s or early 30s, but she always looked so much younger with her sexy makeup and clothes. Today she wore a black loose-fitting blouse that was so thin that I could nearly see through it. It was only buttoned midway up which revealed a black corset. She had on a black miniskirt showing off her nyloned legs. On her feet were a pair of black ankle-high leather platformed boots with a thick heel six- inches long. I was immediately drawn to her feet, as I knew she always wore wild-looking shoes. I always fantasized being forced to worship her shoes and feet. Of course, nothing remotely ever happened as we were just acquaintances.
"Mark?" Michelle called me. I snapped out of my daydream and walked over to her. After exchanging greetings, I sat down at her chair. The next few minutes were rather uneventful as she went about cutting my hair. Occasionally I felt her hand on my face or her body rub up against me. It was enough for my penis to get erect which I tried to hide by shifting in my seat. At the same time, I stole a lot of glances of her feet. I got so caught up in my lust, that eventually I stared at her feet too long. It was fairly obvious what I was doing. My fear of being caught was reinforced when I looked back up to the mirror in front of me. Michelle had a wide smile on her face, but was not looking directly at me.
Perhaps she didn't notice and I was being paranoid. I didn't want her to think I was some kind of pervert, but my fetish prevailed over my better judgment. I continued to steal glances at her feet until she was done cutting my hair. At that point I had gotten pretty frustrated and would probably masturbate away my tensions.
"How do you like my shoes?" she asked out of the blue.
I was completely taken by surprise by her question. At that moment I was positive she had caught on, since what she just said was not a normal question. I had an embarrassed look on my face completely speechless. After watching her grin at me for a few seconds, I finally managed to mumble, "Uh, they look nice..." I tried to be as quiet as possible, not wanting to attract attention.
"Hmm...by the way you kept looking at my feet, I thought you might have a fetish or something," she said.
Immediately a chill went through my entire body. I could not believe what she was saying. I could have sworn she was teasing me, but my heart was racing too fast for me to know for sure. A few curious heads turned our way and I started to feel scrutinized. Trying to diffuse the situation I quietly said, "No...well...I mean, your shoes look sexy..." I trailed off into silence as I realized that I might have gotten myself deeper. I hoped she didn't misinterpret my remark.
She didn't say anything. She just looked and smiled at me like she had some power over me.
Unable to handle my embarrassment any further, I started to turn around. "Um, thanks for the haircut. That's ten dollars?" I was desperately hoping to change the subject.
Unfortunately, I knew she was going to push on until she had thoroughly humiliated me. "Do you want to come with me to the back room for a minute?" she asked finally breaking the silence.
"Ok," I replied hesitantly. I decided to take a chance to see what would happen. I received a couple stares and smiles as I followed Michelle to the back of the store. We entered a small dressing room where she sat in a small sofa. There were no other chairs in the immediate vicinity, so I just stood looking a bit uncomfortable.
After letting me squirm for a little while, she finally spoke. "I guess you can sit here before me," she said pointing to the ground, "you don't mind, do you?"
"No...not at all," I replied quickly sitting myself on the floor. I was feeling a little less self-conscious now that we were alone. Her legs were crossed with her dangling foot just inches from my face. She bounced the foot up and down a little, seemingly trying to tease me. Instinctively once I sat down, I found myself looking at her foot before quickly looking back up at her face.
She seemed to have caught my wandering eyes as she looked down at me and smiled. "How old are you, Mark?" she inquired.
"Twenty-three."
"So you've liked my shoes I've worn these past years?" she probed further. She was definitely playing with me.
"Well...I like the way you dress," I said safely. I wasn't about to reveal my dark secrets, yet.
She sighed in disappointment; probably realizing she wasn't making any progress with me, she probed even more. "As long as you're down there, massage my feet," she bluntly said. It sounded more like an order. She wasn't smiling anymore as she looked at me seriously.
Right away, I didn't know what to do. It was now clear she wanted to totally humiliate me by forcing me to admit my fetish. I tried to find the courage to just grab her foot and start licking, but I froze. I sat there with a puzzled look on my face staring at her booted foot just inches from my face.
"If you don't want to, you can leave now," she said.
I knew if I left now, I would never have the opportunity to live out my fantasy. So cautiously I reached out with both hands and touched the leather of her boot. A smile gradually appeared on her face. I slowly started to slip off her boot, carefully watching any disapproving signs from her. When I got her boot off, a musky scent from her foot filled my nose which smelled wonderful. She had obviously been on her feet all day. When she seemed pleased by my initiative, I took her nyloned foot in both my hands and squeezed. Her soles and toes were slightly damp from her sweat as I rubbed and kneaded her foot.
"Mmm...that feels great," she moaned. "Take off my other boot, Mark. Massage both my feet."
I obediently did as I was told, knowing that I had nothing to hide anymore. I rubbed both her feet while she laid back and watched my subservience with amusement. After a while, she removed one of her foot from my hands and placed it on my shoulder. I involuntarily began to shake with excitement and anxiousness as I felt her foot was barely touching the side of my face. I tried to resist looking to my side at her foot, but I could not help my self as I took a few quick glances. As I was massaging her other foot, she subtlely and slowly pushed her foot towards my face. After a minute of her teasing I finally gave in. I pulled her foot to my face and breathed deeply. The scent was wonderfully overwhelming as I could not get enough. She rubbed her foot firmly against my face as I thought I would pass out from the experience.
Abruptly, she removed her foot from my face. A look of disappointment flashed across my face. She saw my reaction and smiled upon realizing my need. With her foot just inches from my face she teased, "Is there something else you wanted to ask me?"
Abandoning what remaining pride I might have had, I sheepishly asked, "May I lick your toes?"
"Yes you may." She then placed her toes on my lips and slipped them in. I sucked her toes hungrily through the nylons, tasting her sweet flesh and salty sweat. "I guess I was right about you," she finally said after getting me to expose myself first. "You love it when I use your face to wipe the sweat and dirt off my feet, don't you? You love licking my feet clean," she beamed down at me triumphantly.
When I didn't respond, she punctuated her remarks by thrusting her foot deeper into my mouth. I quickly nodded my head in agreement. I kept running my tongue over the toes and soles of her foot. She pushed her foot deeper until it was almost entirely in my mouth.
A little bit later, the door opened and Lydia walked in. My face turned several shades of red deeper than it already was. Lydia just laughed at me and told Michelle, "So I see you've found your footslave."
"Yeah," replied Michelle, "this one has some potential."
Lydia just giggle slightly. "Anyways, I'm going to go now. You going to be ok cleaning up?"
"I'll be fine," Michelle said looking back at me.
Lydia then left us alone. Did they plan for this to happen? It would probably explain a few things. Michelle then pulled her foot out of my mouth and placed it squarely on my very erect penis. She didn't seem surprised by the bulge in my pants. "YOU will clean up the place," she forcefully said, rubbing her foot up and down my penis.
I was so aroused and under her control, I would have agreed to anything. "Yes Michelle," I sighed with pleasure as I enjoyed her foot rubbing up on my crouch.
"Get up and start working. I want the place clean in half an hour," she ordered, removing her foot and standing up.
"Yes Michelle," I replied obediently. I was still in a daze after what had just happened. I went back into the store to make the place as clean and as quickly as I could. I did not feel humiliated anymore, as Michelle seemed to have been able to completely expose and degrade me already. She has forced me down to the lowest point of submission, and I loved it. From that point on, I knew I would do anything for her.
In about thirty minutes, Michelle walked out while I was just finishing up. I stopped what I was doing and turned to give her my attention. "Not bad," she said approvingly, "but I expect you to do better tomorrow."
"Tomorrow?!" I asked shockingly. I could not believe her presumptuous attitude.
She just smiled and sat down in the barber's chair. "Come here," she said, pointing to the ground before her.
As before, I went up to her and sat by her feet. She had put her boots back on, and again she placed her foot on my still-erect penis. "Mark, you can back out if you want to. You still have a choice. But if you want to come tomorrow, you will do whatever I say and comply with whatever I do to you--no matter how whimsical. If I tell you to lick the entire floor clean in front of everyone, you will do it. You will have NO choice then. Understand?"
"Yes," I moaned with pleasure as she started to rub my penis again with the sole of her boot. I didn't entirely know what she meant, but I was ready to surrender myself to this woman. Just to be accepted as a part of her life serving her filled me with anticipation.
"There's a lot I want you to do for me," she continued, "You'll be working and suffering hard for me. Don't expect anything in return, but I'm sure in the process I'd be doing you a favor," she said knowing I had already given myself to her. "So, do we have a deal?"
"I'll be here tomorrow, Michelle," I said softly.
"Good. I had a feeling you would," she with satisfaction. She took her foot off me and motioned me to get up. "I'll see you tomorrow night then. And from now on you will address me as 'Mistress', understand?"
"Yes, Mistress." With that, I turned around and headed out the door. I still couldn't believe what had just started. I spent the rest of the night in a dream-like state knowing that tomorrow the reality of the situation will hit me.
THE END
 
 
1 1

No comments:

Post a Comment