Friday, July 8, 2011

Mistress Frances Meal


Mistress Frances Meal

By author unknown
I finished washing up the pots, pans and dishes I had used when cooking Mistress Frances' meal. I was ravenously hungry - I had not been permitted to eat anything in three days and the strain of cooking such a feast, whilst knowing the penalty were I to touch a single morsel, was unbearable. I had spent the course of the meal at Mistress' feet, listening to her gorge herself on the succulent food and guzzle the finest wine, all of which paid for from the sale of my house any other worldly possession - all of which fell into Mistress Frances''s hands when I condemned myself into slavery at her command. I had broken into Mistress' house and stolen a pair of well-worn brown leather shoes and taken them to the bottom of the field behind her house, where I had inhaled them and used them for my own gratification. It was mistress herself who caught me, as she was walking through the field back to her house. I lay huddled behind a tree, her standing imposing above me. "Well, you disgusting little maggot, what are we going to do with you now?" "Please Frances", I cried, "please don't tell anyone about this - I'll do anything, anything you want." "Well, you little turd", she called out "If you have such a thing about my shoes, why don't you see how you feel about them when they've been through the filth." She looked down at her tight-fitting black Dr Marten boots. They were absolutely covered in muck. Filth clung to the sides and was smeared across the top of the books, the laces were encrusted in mud. The smell was enough to suggest that her journey across the field had not been without misfortune. "Clean these for me, and perhaps we'll keep this sordid affair our little secret." I hesitated, she began to look more and more dominant, absorbed in the power she had over me. Her control was total, there was nothing I could refuse her. Still I remained still. She snapped a long and thin, but strong, branch from the tree I was cowering at the bottom of and without warning lashed it out across my face. The pain was intense as she lashed me again and again, on the face and arms. I didn't know what had hit me, when she suddenly lashed out with her right boot, hitting me squarely in the penis, which caused me to sharply lay straight down before her. A sadistic laugh rang out from above me. "Now lick my boots as you've been instructed, you piece of shit." She slammed one foot on the back of my head and directed me to the toe of the other. I stretched my tongue out and fearfully began to lap at the layer f dirt covering the top of her boot. The mud wettened slowly and began to fall off into my mouth, and drip down my chin. The dirt tasted foul, and nearly made me gag on several occasions. Once I had cleaned the toe of the boot, I turned my attention to the sides, and gradually licked around the area at the top of the sole. As I licked, a substantial amount of mud, grass and grime covered my tongue. Eventually I finished this mammoth task, and paused for a moment to catch my breath. "Please Frances.." I cried out. "It's too late for that, bootlicker, think of what will happen if this incident gets in the papers". She began to list her other boot, I could see the filth clinging to the sole, grass, dirt, small twigs, and probably worse. "Just to let you know the seriousness of your crime, I'd like you clean this boot again." She placed her other foot onto the freshly cleaned toe and wiped as much of the muck from the sole onto the toe as she could. All my licking had been undone, and I was faced with the task of licking the boot again. "Just to let you know that I will not tolerate sloppiness in a slave, and that I think is where you may have found your calling". By this point, she had ordered me to take my T-shirt off, and was idly lashing away at my sore back, which was red, much to her amusement. Again I lapped away at the filth-covered DM, taking pains not to hesitate this time. I could not believe the situation I was in. I had always had a fetish about Mistress McDonald's feet, but had never imagined I would ever be in this position, and that it would be quite this disgusting and degrading. When she was content that I had cleaned the top of her boot enough, she kicked me in the shoulder and ordered me onto my back. I rolled over, and was presented with the dirt covered sole of the boot I had just licked clean. "Alright to fuck around with people's shoes, isn't it, but the reality of slavery id rather different, eh? Now, open your mouth." I opened my mouth, which was smeared as it was in mud. Bits of grass clung to my cheeks. "Tongue out" she ordered. I stuck my tongue out as far as it could go, afraid of what awaited me, yet scared not to comply as much as I could. She lowered the heel of her DM onto my open mouth and slowly dragged the boot back towards her, smearing filth all over my tongue. "Swallow what you've been given" she chuckled and I quickly necked the vile tasting residue of her walk. To be continued... 1

No comments:

Post a Comment