Friday, July 8, 2011

My Fantasy with Chrissie Huber


My Fantasy with Chrissie Huber

By Author Unknown

I am tied in the corner by my Queen Chrissie Huber. She repeatedly knees me in the groin.She then untie me and i fall to her feet on my knees. "Kiss my feet" she says. I do obediently. She then tells me to lay on the ground where she puts a chair over my stomach and rests her sweaty barefeet on my face. She then shoves her socks in my mouuth and tellls me to go to the school track, which is made of gravel. I then have to run around the track barefoot with her socks in my mouith. i do this 30 times and she tells me to go in the middle of the field. She really likes wrestling so she shoves my face in the dirt making me swallow dirt and grass. Since her feet are covered with dirt, i lick them Clean. I lick her beautful size 6.5 siz feet,She tthen puts me on a leash and i and walked home on all four. SHe hog ties me, gags me with her socks, tapes her shoes over my nose, kicks me in the nuts, puts the cock strap on so if i move an inch an immense amount of pressure will be added to my cock, and throws me in a 3 foot by 3 foot cage and deabolts in shut.lShe puts the cage in the darkest corner of her basement.The only thing i am breathing in is the smell of her sweaty shoe whcich she didnt wear socks in and had a 3 hour lacrosee practice. The next morning, she steps on a sunny sidfe up egg, unties my mouth and nose and make me lick the egg yoke off h er foot and floor. t that is what i eat for the day. I and then tied back up and the cage s puit on the ceiling and i am left there for another 36 hours.

1

No comments:

Post a Comment