Friday, July 8, 2011

CHRIS AND DENISE

CHRIS AND DENISE
By Chris
CBF316@AOL.COM

the following is a true story that happended to me during the summer of 1998.
(and i am dead serious) i would like any and all feedback on this story after
you read it. what parts did you like, what got you hot, even parts you hated.
i also have many more stories like the one below and to get them all you have
to do is ask. enjoy ladies this one is for you and i am sure you will all get
a kick out of it in one form or another.


I had just finished my workout at the local gym and when I was walking out to
my car I looked up and on the hood of my car was my old girlfriend denise and
she was sitting on her stomach with her feet in the air. As I got closer she
told me "I was just in the area and I was walking around with no shoes on
cause my feet hurt and I needed a massage" as she did that she took her red
nails and move them up and down the length of her foot.  "I wanted to see if
that wonderful tongue of yours still had the power it had when we went out.
Look how dirty my feet got. My feet hurt so bad I had to slip off my heels
and walk around barefoot. Everyone was staring at me. Look at all the grime
that is on the bottom. look closer" as she extended a foot toward my face. I
could smell the dirty foot aroma and I started to get a hard on. denise
noticed this and said "I see you still have a foot fetish. Still jerk off to
my pictures? she asked. I nodded yes. "Oh really, well let's go back to your
house I wanna watch what you do to my pictures" she said as she we got into
my car. denise then propped her feet on my dash board as I attempted to
drive. "My feet really miss that tongue of yours. My pretty un painted toes
miss you swirling your tongue around them trying to suck off all the dirt
that got on there from walking around the grocery store. Remember those
times, chris? Everytime I go by there or walk barefoot I think about you and
your tongue on my feet and on my pussy. Slurping all my pussy juice and then
licking my ass. Oh god what a marvelous thought huh?  Your tongue driving in
my ass like a cock". We got to my house and my cock was throbbing as we went
up to my room and I pulled out denise's foot pics. "Get out my letters I
wrote to you and I want to watch what you do" denise purred as she took a
seat in the corner. Pretend I'm not here" denise said as she put her heels on
the ground. "I was wearing these heels for the last 2 days thinking of you,
know that" denise said as she picked up a heel. "Look at my picture and jerk
that cock of yours" denise yelled. . She handed me a heel and told me to jerk
off in it. I began to read one of the nastiest letters she ever wrote me
while I jerked my cock hard and it wasn't long before I unloaded a pretty big
load of my protein drink inside the heel. I squeezed out the last drops and
put the heel down. denise bent over and looked in the heel.
"My my, you came a lot and I am damn thirsty" she lifted the heel and began
to tilt it toward her mouth
when I think she had an idea as she stopped. She had me come over and put her
picture on the floor.
"How bad do you want to lick my feet again? she asked. "How bad do you want
to stick all 5 of my toes in your mouth? How would you like to have the real
thing for a change instead of the picture"? All I could do was nod my head
yes. "Well we are going to see how bad you want to lick my feet. How bad you
want to get the grime off." denise then told me to not take my eyes off her
picture no matter what.
She went over and grabbed the heel with the cum in it and began to pour the
cum from the heel all over the picture covering her face and feet with my
cum!!!  She swirled the white high heel getting all the cum she could out of
the shoe. When she was done my cum covered all her feet and her face. "Let's
see if your cum still tastes as good as it did when we went out." denise
tilted the heel and sucked down a few drops of my cum in her mouth.
"MMMMMMMM....tastes so sweet and good, as good as it did when we went out.
Now you are going to earn the right to lick my feet. NOW GET YOUR FACE AND
TONGUE DOWN THERE ON MY PICTURE AND I WANT TO SEE YOU LICK EVERY SINGLE SPECK
OF YOUR CUM OFF MY FUCKIN PICTURE. I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY CUM LEFT. LET'S
SEE YOUR TONGUE GET BUSY. LICK UP YOUR OWN CUM SLAVE BOY!!! I hesitated for a
moment, not sure what to do. She then grabbed my hair and pushed it in the
cum. "STICK YOUR TONGUE OUT SLAVE BOY (she called me that when we went out).
I finally did as I was told and began to suck up my cum. It was a bit salty,
but not bad. denise then spoke to me. "All those years I sucked and swallowed
your cum. Looks like you got a lot of catching up to do huh. Slurp down your
cum. I bet it tastes great. Just think of the reward." Those words got to me
as I began to go faster. She then scooped up some cum on her red finger and
moved it toward my mouth. I opened my mouth and she incerted the finger in my
mouth and I sucked the cum off of it. "Swirl it around and taste the taste
that I tasted for years. This is great I have my own personal slave. I hope
you get used to tasting your cum cause you have a lot of catching up to do,
don't ya. And as long as your with me you will swallow your cum for denise
won't ya? I nodded my head yes as I finished. "Now come over here and smell
my dirty feet. Don't you dare stick them in your mouth, not yet. Stare at my
feet and just smell them. Think of all the years you haven't had them. God it
has been what 3 years since you last had them. I bet your mouth is watering
for them, being so close to them. Ok now stick out your tongue and suck only
the big toe" denise said as I put her big toe in my mouth. God it tasted so
good
in my mouth like I never stopped sucking her feet. I was in heaven. God I
wanted to clean her feet so bad now. "Now stick in another toe. Lick off the
grime and dirt. Get all the dirt off slave boy" denise told me. "NOW DO ALL
THE TOES YOU BASTARD. STICK ALL OF THEM IN YOUR MOUTH. OPEN YOUR MOUTH WIDER
SLAVE BOY" denise told me. And open my mouth I did. Her foot was ready to gag
me at this point. I was licking and slurping on her feet for all I was worth.
"God to I miss this, feels so good. You licking my feet again and to think I
had you lick off your cum off my pic. I'm gonna cum a river in your mouth.
Now work your way to my middle, don't miss a damn spot slave boy" denise
demanded. And I knew she meant it. I was like a madman on her feet. They were
pretty filthy too.
"Do between the toes. Get the grass stains and oil from my driveway." God was
my cock throbbing now. I was fully hard again. "Don't stop licking my feet
till I tell you to stop." I looked up and denise was un doing her jeans. I
watched as she stuck a few fingers in her pussy. "Some cleanser to help get
off the dirt" and she offered her wet fingers to me which I quickly licked
clean. "Open wide I want to bury my whole foot in your mouth" and bury it she
did. She laughed as she watched me almost choke on her feet. "Look how wet
your making my pussy" she told me as she pointed at her pussy. She removed
her jeans and she spread her legs for me.
"LICK MY PUSSY NOW!!! I WANT TO COME A RIVER IN YOUR MOUTH! I hope you are
thirsty cause I got plenty of fluids for you to swallow" she laughed at me. I
began to work my way up her legs at this point. I started to kiss around the
base of her pussy lips and began to tongue the juice that was right on the
outside of the lips. I slurped some on my tongue and it tasted like honey as
I sucked it down. I opened up her pussy lips and dove in. I began to start
slow and increased the tempo of my licking. "Faster...faster tongue me
faster" she screamed as she wrapped her legs around me. I found her clit and
began to circle it with my tongue.
"I'm gonna cum soon..oh don't stop...open your mouth wide...here comes my
love juice" and with that her whole body shook as she let loose with a pretty
damn big orgasm. Juice filled my mouth and spilled and dripped down my cheeks
as I continued to lick as her body went fron total convulsions to relaxation
within 60 seconds. She also unwrapped her legs from around me. I licked the
last few drops from her pussy as she asked me how did she taste.
"Fantastic" I told her. She took her red fingernail and twirled it around my
lips as slide off the juice off my cheeks and put it in my mouth. "You ate my
pussy so good. I bet your still thirsty. I didn't say a word. "Well I have
something to quench your thirst.
"I got a surprise that we always talked about, but never got around to doing"
she said as she had me lay down and she squatted above me. "We talked about
it and now for once we are going to do it. Close your eyes and prepare for
your yellow lemonade. I'm gonna piss a river down your throat.
"OHHHHH..I CAN FEEL IT..IT'S ON ITS WAY...HERE IT COMES" and as she said that
a yellow stream of pleasure came out and I greedily drank down wave after
wave of the precious juice. Some of the juice mixed in with her pussy juice
and it made for quite a combo. I drank down the yellow hot piss like it was
my last meal. denise got up and forced out one last spurt into a cup. She
then walked over and we began to kiss, as soon as I got into it she removed
her mouth and slide the cup into my mouth and poured the piss into my mouth,
which of course I drank. "My my, you love your queen's piss huh. Well one of
your fantasies finally came true didn't it. Never thought we would do it, but
we did. Hope it was hot for you as it was for me. Now it is till to fulfill
my fantasy. I am going to fuck you chris and you know I'm gonna enjoy every
minute of it. Kiss my ass as I find my dildo in my purse." I did kiss her
ass. I was excited and kinda scared at the same time. Sure we had talked
about her doing my ass, but it was just talk, not it was for real. "Give my
ass a rim job" denise told me as lick her ass I did. I stuck my tongue out
and began to lightly lick her hole and then I made my tongue stiff and jammed
it in her hole. "Yes, that is it ram it in there before I fuck you." Those
words kinda made me shiver for a bit. She then turned and had the dildo, in
hr hand and moved it toward my mouth. "Suck it slave boy"
and suck it I did as I wanted it wet. I was worried it was gonna hurt as I
deep throated the plastic toy.
"Suck it like I sucked your cock all those years" denise told me. I could
tell she was really getting into this. She then went around behind me and
oiled my ass up. I could feel the tip rubbing my ass and my hole. At least
she was being gentle. "Ready for me" and then she slide it in. I could feel
my ass open as I heard denise moan in pleasure. It didn't hurt at all. It
felt good. I could feel her increase the tempo and I was getting hot as I
remembered that this was one of her fantasies and I was making it come true.
I felt the dildo pop out and then  she incerted it all the way back in. God
it felt great. It was a neat feeling.  In and out she fucked me with her toy.
I also felt her grab my cock and begin to stroke it.
To my amazement she went down and while the dildo was still in me, began to
suck me off!!! I was in heaven. I began to feel another load getting ready to
come out, but I didn't know if I should come in her mouth. As I was ready to
cum she stopped!!!! She also pulled the dildo out of my ass. She got on her
stomach and put her feet up and began to suck my off again. "Cum in my mouth"
she told me. Well it didn't take long for me to uncork a load right in her
mouth as she played with my balls. I thought she had swallowed my cum when I
looked down and there was a rubber on my cock!! "Shame this is the closest
your going to get me of swallowing your cum" as she sucked on the rubber!!!
She peeled off the rubber and we began to french kiss again. When I was
relaxed she slide the rubber up and took 2 fingers and opened my mouth and
poured the cum from the rubber in my mouth!!! "Swallow your cum and gulp it
down, while I watch" Denise said as she smiled as I did just that.  She then
took the rest of the cum and poured it over her foot and made me lick it off
her dirty feet. Took me over an hour to finish cleaning off her feet. She
never called me or came over again, but left me her white high heel pumps as
a present.

send any and all opinions to: CBF316@AOL.COM
want a pic of me email me for one!!!!!




1

No comments:

Post a Comment