Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Race


The Race

By Author Unknown

I knew i was always better at running than Mary. She thought otherwise, so i challenged her to a race. It was a very hot and humid day. Mary was a better distance runner while i was a sprinter. The race was for high stakes and the loser had to be the other persons slave. The race began and i was ahead by a lot but slowly slowed down becuase of the heat. Mary ended up beating me and i was reduced to her slave. She took me to her house instantly.

She took off her smelly, sweaty socks and started to drink a glass of water "oh, does slave want a drink?" she said. She took another glass of water and soaked the sock in it. She put the sock in my mouth and told me to suck all the water out of it. She got her shoes that she just ran in and kicked me to the ground. She taped my mouth shut and put the inside of her shoe to my nose and taped it there. She then hog tied me and told me she was going to the gym. She put on her pair of gym sneakers without socks and slipped a piece of bread inside it.

When she ca,e back, she took the shoe off my face and i gasped for air. She took off her shoes(she wore them without socks) and then instantly taped that to my face(the inside part). After about and hour she came back and said "Does slave want to eat?" she took the shoe off and shoved the bread in my mouth. I wouldn't swallow at first, but she gave a sharp blow to the groin, so i swallowed. She decided she needed some extra money so she went around her apartment building telling everyone they could own me for 1 hour for 30$. So i scrubbed and cleaned 3 apartents that day with a toothbrush, wiped asses, licked feet and at least 30 pairs of shoes, drank water that women bathed their feet in, licked floors of the womens bathroom at the beach clean( there was a female janitor who worked at the beach in our apartment building), and tied up with socks. She gets all the money while i do the work. 90 bucks.

The next day, i was rented for the whole day to on person. 720$ for her while i did all the work. The renter used my hair as a mop and had me chew the gum off all her sneakers that had some. Her toilet backed up so i had to drink all the toilet water that had piss in it from the toilet.I was then put on a leash and walked around town. At night, she slept while i was under her ass the whole time.

So my queen does very little work now, now that i brin in a lot of money, renting me out for 30 dollars an hour.

1

No comments:

Post a Comment