Friday, July 8, 2011

The Swedish Girl


The Swedish Girl

By Author Unknown

It all happenend when I was at my friends house..(ulf) hes Swedish...we were playing video games and having a lot of fun. We were lying on our stomachs when suddenly his mother came in and muttered something in Swedish. Ulf said he had to go out for a bit and that I can stay and continue playing until he come back. So I did. 5 minutes went by and his sister came in, she was wearing shorts showing her beautiful well contoured legs and snakers which COVERED her awesome feet.I have always admired her feet..(in the pool)..high arches lovely toes the works! She sat down and much to my pleasure..she started taking off her shoes..the sweet aroma filled the room..and there I was developing an erection..I think she noticed for then she (with no flinching at all)..said "plz tony come tke my socks off for me...WITH YOUR TEETH!".I couldn't believe my ears. I came on to her like a hungry animal and did what I was told...THE SMELL WAS UNDESCRIBABLE.

After she didnt say a word she just kept on moaning and saying"cmon slave....more,more"...I smelled kissed, licked and sucked evry inch of her high arched smelly feet...then I cummed in my boxers...but still I wanted more....mmmmm this went on for half an hour..and I was loving evry secong of it. Sudeenly the doorbell rang and the door was shut down below..and mary (for that was her name) said "ulf is here"....and stared at me in a mysterious way. Then she said "do u want to continue loving my feet?" "YES" I pleaded, "then do as I say"..." anything,anything" I moaned. Ulf came in and mary said something to him in Swedish..a smile started to develop on Ulfs face. "do u like smelly feet?" asked mary.."yes" I said. I was very embarrased. "then u should smell ulfs feet..hehe otherwise no more feet for u".."what?!?" "r u kidding"......I shouted. I argued for half an hour and before I knew it Ulf was taking off his reeboks and socks ( he threw the socks on my face........very strong cheesy smell!!! Ulfs feet were very high arched spotless and very feminine-like. I kneeled down before him and he put his foot to my face....THE SMELL WAS STRONG AND VERY CHEESY!!!! I pulled my head away but mary kept it in place. Strangely enough I was starting to get used to the smell...then I began to like it...then I was turned on by it...before u know it I was smelling vigorously like a hungryanimal....and then without knowing it my tongue left my mouth and gave his big toe a little pick thrn I pulled it back again and I looked at him in shame..."go on " he said. So I started sucking his stinky toes like crazy after 5 min...his sister took the other foot and did the same...i likcked his soles..they tasted really delicious.This went on for a while..(meanwhile he was having a conversation on the phone). After all was over..he got and thanked me and said "Ill leave u and my sister to it then"....Mary came on to me and I told her that this was the last time id even tink about a boys foot. She agreed and said that she just wanted to have some fun (some fun!!) and she confessed that she loves her brothers feet and worships it evry day and this wae supposed to be a secret. I promised to keep hers if she promised to keep mine. I then took her right foot and with a smile inserted half of in my mouth and carried on what I do best.

1

No comments:

Post a Comment