Thursday, July 7, 2011

Ashley


Ashley


Author Unknown

Last year while I was a junior in college, I went home for Christmas break. My name is Josh, I am 21 years old. My family is good friends with another family who have a 14 year old daughter in high school. Her name is Ashley. Well it is a tradition for that family to come down to my house every year for a Christmas celebration. Well last Christmas eve Ashley's parents came down to visit, but without Ashley. Well, after about an hour all the parents decided they were going to go out and look at Christmas lights, so if Ashley came while they were gone they asked if I could entertain her. I said sure. They said they would be back in about 2 hours. Well, about 20 minutes later Ashley, who is 14, 5'1, about 95lbs, and a total knockout (even I at 20 years old couldn't help be aroused by this gorgeous 14 year old)came through the door and asked where her parents were. I said they were out for about 2 hours but she was welcome to stay and hang out for a while. So, we sat down on the same couch and talked for a few minutes. Then she swung her feet up onto the couch. I noticed that her black leather platform shoes had mud on them and she was getting mud on the couch. I said "ashley, you're getting mud on the sofa..your shoes are caked in mud!" She said, "oh, I didn't know, sorry." I told her that I would get her a wet towel so we could get the mud off. I went and got a wet towel and brought it back to her. I started to hand it to her and then she stopped me and said "oh, you don't expect ME to do it, do you?" I said "well, its your mud and your shoes." Then she said, "yeah, but its YOUR problem." And then she just extended her foot up to me. At first I was like, the nerve of this 14 year old! Who does she think she is? But suddenly I felt a little turned on and totally in Ashley's power. She just lay there with her shoe in the air, waving it at me, and saying,"well Josh, go ahead and clean my shoes!" So, without a word I reached down and slipped her shoes off her feet and started to use the towel to clean off the mud.

Ashley stopped me and said, "with your tounge, Josh. Clean the mud off my shoes with your tounge." She just smiled at me and I did as she said, and got all the mud off with my tounge. It tasted terrible, but somehow was ok b/c I was really aroused by now. When I was done she said, "boy, I'm thirsty, go fetch me something to drink." I couldn't beleive she said "fetch." But all I could say was "what would you like, Ashley?" I brought her a soda and some cookies. Then she said, "massage my feet." I was still a little hesitant but this 14 year old had me in her power so much so I just said "yes, Ashley." So I started to sit on the couch and she said, "No, Josh, on your knees before me." So, I got on my knees and gently slipped her socks off her silky, milky white feet with cherry red toenails and began to massage them. She just lay there eating cookies and getting a foot massage. Then she put her foot up to my face and said "how do my feet smell josh?" I just exfoliated them today, "they should smell like peaches." And they did..they smelled wonderful! Her big toe dropped from my nose to my lip and Ashley said "suck my toes, josh." Her big toe slipped in my mouth and the taste of her feet filled my mouth. I began to suck on her toes while still using each hand to massage both her feet. Then after a few minutes, she said "kiss my feet josh." So, I began to kiss her feet. Then I began to lick them, all over, especially the bottoms of her feet.

Ashley then said, "hmm...as much as I like this our parents will be home soon, so we better stop. Put my shoes and socks on me now."

The next day I got a phone call from Ashley saying that her parents were gone again for a ride in the country so she wanted me to come over.

I expected a repeat of the previous night but when I got there she showed me to her room. She had all her clothes and shoes that she owned on the floor. "Your job, Josh," she said,"is to iron all these outfits of mine and shine all my shoes today." You are also to give me a pedicure and clean my room. I'll be watching tv in the living room.

Bring me some more cookies and milk and then you may begin." So, for the next 2 hours, as Ashley lay on the sofa lounging like the queen of Sheba, I acted as her little peon ironing, shining, scrubbing, and then massaging her feet and giving her a pedicure. As I was about to leave she said "Josh, I can't wait till you come home next year." Next year she'll only be fifteen. Wow.

1

No comments:

Post a Comment