Friday, July 8, 2011

The Locker Room


The Locker Room

For the past five years I have been a P.E. instructor at Jefferson High School. I enjoy my job for the most part, though it has proven rather boring at points. This last week something incredible happened that has changed my view of the opportunities of this fine job. To explain this incident I must first explain two students. William, 15 and Becky 15. They are both in my coed weights and jogging class. As far as I know, both of them have been dating since junior high and it is nearly impossible to keep them apart. Normally I attempt to ignore this but by the end of the semester I found they were spending more time kissing behind the bleachers than participating in class. I called both of them into my office which sits between both the girls and the boys locker rooms. I explained that they would both receive a failing grade for the quarter and that I expected better from them on the second half. William was outspoken as usual and attempted to argue. Becky remained silent, though she scowled enough for both of them. They stayed apart as they were told for the rest of the week. Then came Christmas vacation. About three days into it, the tires on my Jeep were flattened. A day later the front window on my house was broken by a rock and my sprinkler system was uprooted. All in all it cost me well over $2000 to fix everything. The night before school returned to session I heard a noise outside my bedroom window. I looked out to see both William and Becky slinking through my backyard. The moon was full and I had a perfect view of them. I quickly grabbed my camcorder and started to tape them. They crossed my yard to the garage and pulled out two cans of spray paint. With the light over my garage door they were as plain as day. They then proceeded to write "Dyke" and "Lesbo Bitch" on my garage door. After they were done they creeped back into the yard and were once again swallowed by the night. The following day at school I brooded on what to do. I could easily turn the tape into the police, but they would only get blamed for the painting when I knew they had committed all the other crimes. I just couldn't prove it. The only alternative was revenge. So ... revenge it would have to be. For the next week I ran my students raged on the track. When Friday came I instructed my students to continue running while I attended to school business. After returning to my office I made sure my VCR was ready to play and I had William and Becky paged. When they arrived they were both very sweaty and tired. They also had the obvious look of guilt and fear contorting their faces. They knew they'd been caught. I'd arranged two chairs facing the TV. "Sit." I commanded and pointed at the chairs. "What's this about..." Willie started to say. "I said ... SIT!!!" They both plopped down into the chairs and I hit play on the VCR. The footage of their nightly painting began to roll. They both watched in silence until the end of the tape. I turned off the VCR and TV and stood before them. Neither of them could meet my gaze. I then lied and told them that I had all of the felonious deeds they'd committed on tape and that I was considering turning it into the police. I also told them how much juvenile hall time they would have to serve. Once they were both satisfactorily terrified I struck. "I'll pretend this whole thing didn't happen on the condition that you do exactly as I say for the rest of the year." "Whatever Miss Kurwitz! My dad will kill me if I get busted! We'll clean the locker rooms and organize the sport equipment ... whatever you want!" "I have something different in mind. Now let's get something clear from the beginning. If I tell you to do something it gets done. No questions or back talk or the deal is off. The tapes go to the police and both of you go to jail! Understood? Do I make myself clear?" They both nodded. I crossed the small cubicle of an office that was made more crapped by the TV and stand. I closed and locked the door leading into the girls and boys locker rooms. "Now, William, take off my shoes." He dropped to his knees and began to untie my high tops. What he was unaware of ... is that I had worn the same pair of socks for the whole week. I had taught multiple jogging classes in those filthy socks for five days straight. When he finished untying them I made him stop for a moment. "Becky, I want you on your knees next to your boyfriend here." She complied. "OK, Willie, remove my shoes." He took a shoe in both hands and slipped them off in one fluid motion. It was like an explosion of smell! The almost gagging aroma of my reeking feet filled the room and struck both Willie and Becky, who were only inches away from them, like a thunderbolt. The both gasped and tried to cover their noses. "NO!" I commanded. "Take your hands away from your faces and close your mouths. Becky, take off my socks." Becky, with her nose wrinkled in disgust, reached down to pull off my socks. "With your teeth," I cooed. She looked at me with disbelief, but then lowered her face to my toes. "But first I want to hear you sniff!" Becky then began a series of shuddering sniffing sounds as she breathed in the powerful smell of my stinky feet and socks. While she was doing this I ordered Willie to pick up one of my running shoes and hold it to his nose. After making him smell it, I finally allowed Becky to remove my socks with her teeth. With a look of ultimate disgust she completed the task. "Now, both of you lay on your backs with your heads closest to me. You are going to smell some feet!" This lasted for about twenty minutes. I smothered both of them under my reeking soles. I made them clean my toe jam with their tongues, chew it and then swallow. The whole while I taunted them... "You like my stinky feet don't you? It makes you hard doesn't it Willie. And I know it makes your pussy drip, Becky. I bet you'd love to smell my ass too, little girl." With that her eyes got very big. "Both of you ... up!" They both stood on shaky legs. The entire room was gorged with the stink of my feet. "I want both of you to remove your clothing." They were slow to comply, but eventually they stood before me wearing only their skin. Now the smells of their sweaty bodies began to mingle with mine. The room was beginning to intoxicate me. My initial plan began to grow to unusual proportions as I stared at their sexy young forms. I then stood and removed my clothing as well. Becky hurriedly looked away, but Williams eyes devoured every inch of me. "Come here William! Down on your knees for Miss Kurwitz!" He kneeled before me. I swung a leg over his shoulder which brought my sopping pussy rubbing against his nose. "Rebecca! Look at me!" She slowly turned her head and saw were her boyfriend was. Her face twisted with outrage, but not a sound emerged. "I want you to look into my eyes and don't look away." She did begrudgingly "Now lick William!" Becky's eyes widened at my command. Without hesitation his tongue began to flicker and explore the folds of my dripping pussy. I gave Becky a smirk as her boyfriend gave me head. I allowed this for a number of minutes. "Come here, Becky." She took three steps and stood before me. Her face came to breast level which was just perfect. I grabbed my ample right breast in my hand and offered it to her. "Suck my nipple," I hissed. She glared at me and took my breast roughly in both hands and began to suck. She nibbled and bit and licked like an expert. She treated my nipple like a miniature cock. "Have you been fucked before, Rebecca?" She just kept sucking. "Answer me! Have you had your little pussy fucked yet? Are you still a virgin? And don't lie, I have ways of finding out." "Yes, Miss Kurwitz." "Yes what, Rebecca?" "Yes, I've had sex," she whispered. "That's not what I asked." She bit her lip pensively... "Yes, my little pussy has been fucked, Miss Kurwitz." "Good, then we can move to the next part of my plan." I looked down and saw that Willie's cock was rock hard and throbbing to the rhythm of his heart beat. "You're having too much fun down there, William. Time for a change of scenery. Get up." I then led them both to my desk and bent them over it side by side. I opened my desk and pulled out a plastic ear of corn from the schools Thanksgiving office basket display. I began to tap each of them on the butt with it as I spoke. "Class is almost over children and we are running out of time. We have a few precious moments for a little bit more game playing. I hope you both know your times tables because it's test time. The first to guess wrong .... well...lets just say they get a treat from behind." And with that I spanked them both with the corn. Once a piece. And then it began. I would ask ... they would answer. William was the first to answer wrong. I spanked his ass with my hand and he yelped. Just then the bell rang and the students began to pour into the locker rooms on either side of us. The doors were shut and the curtains drawn, so none were the wiser. I tossed a smelly sock to William. "You might need this kiddo, unless you want your buddies to hear you scream!" I spread his ass checks with my thumb and index finger and spit a stream of saliva between them. The spit ran down over his asshole. I used the corn to rub it in and lubricate the entire area. Then without preamble I shoved it half way up his ass! His gasp was muffled by the sock, but was still quit audible. It was obvious that the other students heard it for they all quieted down for a second or two. I just left the plastic makeshift dildo hanging half out of his ass. I began to tap it with my fingers. At this point Becky turned around. Strangely enough she hadn't figured out what was going on. Her eyes locked in shock on the corn-dildo poking out of her boyfriend's ass. I grabbed hold of it, sent another stream of spit onto his asshole and began to pump. It was as if Becky was hypnotized by the movement. Her eyes stayed fixed on the corn as I fucked his ass with it. I watched her face in genuine interested. Her cheeks began to flush and her tongue kept darting out and wetting her lips. After a few minutes I could tell she was actually aroused. "You're a little slut, aren't you?" She tore her eyes away from the spectacle to look at me in shock. "You're a nasty little bitch aren't you?" I teased. "I know your kind! You can't get fucked enough. You liked smelling my feet and you liked watching Willie eat me. And I know you liked licking my tit." She continued to stare at me in utter speechlessness. "And you totally like watching your boyfriend here get his ass fucked, don't you?" Her eyes inadvertently strayed hungrily back to were I was still fucking him. "Be my chair," I said. She looked at me with utter confusion. "Now. Get up." I continued to pump Willie's ass. I looked over his shoulder to see his nose buried in my sock and his eyes literally rolled up into his head. I nodded to my ergonomic desk chair. Becky started to sit in it. "No. One lower." She moved until she sat on the lower rung of the chair. "Now, lean back," I said. Her head rested against the seat ... and as I maneuvered my ass I could see recognition dawning on her face. "Remember what I said about my ass?" She started to speak but was cut short as I plopped down onto her waiting face. I wiggled until my cheeks were spread and her nose was buried in my asshole. I flexed my ass ... puckering and unpuckering my asshole around her nose. "I want to hear you sniffing down there, Rebecca." I looked back at my task of Willie's ass to see him staring back at us. I also noticed his cock was rock hard again in spite of ... or as a result of ... his ass fucking. For a second I was pleased and then I remembered what they had cost me! Even though I was pleased as hell to hear Becky smelling away at me asshole, I stood and heard her gasp a breath of air. "Come here, slut." I grabbed her by her arm and hauled her to her feet. She looked very dizzy and unstable. I pulled her towards the other end of the office and backed her against the door. I then clicked off the office lights and slipped my fingers inside her dripping pussy. She was so wet I easily slide three fingers in effortlessly. I manipulated her clit with my thumb as I whispered into her ear. I told her about all of the naked bodies surrounding us on all sides. How only thin walls separated us from long, hard cocks and silky pussies. She panted in my ear as I masturbated her and worked her into a frenzy. The mingled smells, embedded in her face, of both my ass and feet where making me wet beyond belief! "You're a toy, Rebecca. You're nothing but a little sex toy. A cheap little slut that can't get fucked enough. Well, we'll see won't we. Can you do as you are told? Can you do as Miss Kurwitz commands?" I whispered a few more words of importance. And before she could react, I turned the knob on the door and she plunged out of the darkened office and into the boy's locker room. I quickly shut and locked the door. I heard startled exclamations and a bit of laughter. Then I could hear Becky begin to speak. It was too quite to hear, but she was the only girl in the room and easily identified. I heard a bit of scuffling. I reached in the darkness until I found William. He was a few feet away and I pulled him towards me. "What's going..." I silenced him with my hand. "Listen..." I breathed in his ear. And then we could hear it. Slap, slap, slap I pulled him towards the window and parted one of the blinds. Then we both feasted our eyes on Rebecca's face only inches from the glass. She was rocking forward and back ... moaning and panting with her delicate breath slightly fogging the glass. Behind her stood Kenny Hillman, pumping away at her young pussy. And behind him stood six more eager studs with cocks in hand staring past those in front to get a look at the bouncing ass of Becky Robins as an eight inch cock plowed her juicy cunt. William started to fight, but a few specific words about the cops put him in line. By this time Kenny had blown his wad on Becky's ass and Brian Swan and stepped up to bat. He sunk himself balls deep and reached around to fondle her free swinging breast as he began his turn. Becky wore the slightest of smiles as she reached down to rub her clit with abandon. I reinserted the corn cob in Willie's ass, pressing the nub against my clit, and began to use my body to hump his ass. He placed his hands against the glass as we continued to play the unseen voyeurs. I reached around and took his cock in hand and began to rub I matched the rhythm of my thrusts on his cock and before long he was hard as before if not harder. Another load splattered Becky's glowing ass cheeks and another plunging prick took its place. She withstood the whole line ... I counted at least four orgasms. The boys filed from the room in a sort of trace and she approached the door. I reached over and unlocked it. The first thing she noticed was the erect penis of her boyfriend in my hand moving fast enough to blur. His whole body shock with sexual tension. She then notice the parted blinds and realized he had seen the whole thing. Her eyes began to tear ... but I cut that short. "No time for tears, hon ... He's going to cum and you're going to take his load. On your knees." She dropped subserviently with an almost angelic look of expectancy on her face. She positioned herself beneath his looming cock and waited with bated breath. A hand crept into her crotch and she began to touch herself again. This girl was more inexhaustible than I'd thought. "Oooohhhhh FUCK!!!" he yelled. His cock exploded ... covering her face with rope upon rope of semen. She writhed beneath it all in ecstasy ... opening and closing her mouth ... licking her lips ... taking it all. Finally, I began to pant and without warning, I too was shaking with the ravages of an immense climax. Without thought, I knelt down and began to help Becky suck the last spurts from Willie's softening cock. We then kissed deep, sharing his semen between our mouths for a blissful eternity. After dressing and showering in the locker rooms I drove them both home. As I dropped each of them off I reminded them of our pack. We still had the rest of the year...and this was only the beginning.
TO BE CONTINUED... contact me: FootgirlXX@aol.com
1

No comments:

Post a Comment