Friday, July 8, 2011

Now some Trouble for Russ

Now some Trouble for Russ
Author Unknown
It was my junior year in college when my grandfather passed away. He had lived a long and prosperous life. He was 74 and called Tim. Anyway I had to go to the will reading one afternoon. There I learned that in addition to an inheritance of over 25,000 dollars, I had also inherited Grandad's computer and all his computer stuff. Grandfather was one of the few older folks that had jumped on the technology bandwagon. He had his own web-run business up until he died. This meant I also inherited all of his nifty business software. I figured I probably would sell all of that stuff and keep the computer.

I had to meet with the lawyer after the will reading. she told me I would have to fulfill my grandfather's last wish before I could collect my inheritance. My grandfather had specifically requested that all her hard drive and all his floppy disks be erased and cleaned out. I thought this was a particularly unusual request but told the lawyer I would comply. The lawyer said the one catch was that I would promise not to access any of the files for penalty of losing the second half of the inheritance, 1 million dollars. I could not believe this, my grandfather was a millionaire. No one else must have known at the will reading. Now I had a chance to collect his secret fortune. What I could do with a million!

I came home and unloaded my grandfather's computer down on my work table in my dorm room. I knew that I would definitely be upgrading my living quarters soon with my initial inheritance. I decided to start clearing out all of grandfather's old files. I started with the hard drive. Easy enough. Then came the disks. I however became curious. What could my grandfather be hiding? The first of about a hundred disks revealed very little except business information. The next few were unusual. It looked like they contained some kind of word files. I opened several of the files to reveal what appeared to be text of some kind. So I decided to read one of them. To my surprise it had a text about beating women up and hurting them and pics I found saved to my grandfather's many disks. I had looked at about eight disks when there was a knock on the door. It was one of the Resident Advisors, - I had a call on the phone. Without thinking of removing the disk from the computer, I went down the hall to take the call. It turns out it was the lawyer and she wanted to know if I had started the deletion of the hard drive and disks. I replied that I had and that it was going fine. she asked me if I had looked at any of the files. I answered no. she responded with a sigh of relief. she told me she knew that my grandfather picked the right person to handle this. I told herthat was a nice thing to hear. she then proceeded to give me the directions on how to collect the million. I would bring the computer and the disks to her office on Monday morning to verify that everything had been erased. After that I would receive my first inheritance check of 125,000 dollars.

I could not wait! I headed back to the dorm room to find the door ajar. Oh my god! Did I leave that story up on the screen? I burst into the room to find my flatmate Lucy reading the story. she looked over at me as soon as I came into the room.

" What the hell is this?" she asked, looking disgusted at what she was reading.

"It is my grandfather's computer, I just inherited it." I said trying to feign ignorance.

" No dork, I mean this is disgusting. It talks about men beating up women" she said

"What are you talking about?" I asked trying to feign ignorance.

" You like this shit don't ya?" she asked.

"No, this is my grandfather's." I pleaded feignly.

"If you think you can beat up women, i can always bring a few of my friends around" she said

"No, really i can't" i replied

"We'll beat you up alright, take off all your clothes and chain you outside"

"Please NO", i said

"Yeah right, I think their are going to be some changes around here from now on. It is going to start right now. We are going to see how much trouble you are in, and how your going to make sure i don't tell anybody and beat you up and make it very embarrasing for you, i'm not kidding" she popped the disk out of the drive. "Get over here and remove my shoes. My feet are killing me after being at the gym. You are going to massage them, that is unless you want everyone in the college to see you naked, and let them know your a woman basher" she said sadistically. she had me trapped. I bowed down by her worn-out sneakers and started to unlace them. her feet smelled awful and I assumed that she had worn the same socks for several days. I began giving her a foot massage and she just moaned in pure ecstasy. I was embarrassed and a tad humiliated. Here I was at the feet of one of my college friends. After a while she stuck her feet in my face and rested them there. I did not argue as I did not have much choice. I had to get that disk back or else. This might be humiliating but it would not be as humiliating as what they could do to me.

I cut class later that week in hopes of finding where she might have hidden the disk in her room. I tore apart the room but no luck whatsoever. I looked down at my watch to discover in horror that it was nearly 3 o'clock, Lucy would be home at any minute. If she found the room like this she would be infuriated with me. I tried to clean up but just as I began the door began to unlock and their Lucy walked in with several friends. she had a look of shock on her cute face.

"What the hell are you doing? Looking for the disk, aren't you? Well it is not on campus and besides I have several copies of it now. I went through the other disks and discovered you had more of this shit." I stared on in helplessness. How could I have been so stupid? I did not erase the other disks. Now Lucy's girl girlfriends all looked on with devilish grins on their faces. They apparently knew now too. Needless to say it was not long before they were inflicting punishment on me. I was stepped on, kicked, and forced to smell three smelly pairs of feet. Not only that but they used me as a footrest for the rest of their visit. I was pretty bruised and battered by the time I kissed their feet and put their shoes on before they left.


Later that night I pleaded with Lucy to give me the disks and know the truth. I tried not mentioning the part about the money, but it looked like I would have too. she was shocked. "You mean you will inherit money if all of these disks are destroyed by Monday?" she asked looking amazed.


"Yes, I will get my first inheritance check of 125,000 dollars" I said.

"Ok, you win but I have to find a way to keep my little foot slave under my sweaty feet while still collecting my share of the money." said Lucy. That night Lucy spent the evening catching me on Polaroid in some rather compromising positions most of which were at her smelly feet. We ironed out a deal that would give her my first inheritance check. That Monday everything went smoothly. I returned all the deleted disks and got my first payment. Unfortunately I had to hand it over to Lucy. We cashed the check and deposited it in her account Monday afternoon. Then we returned to the dorm room were her friends were waiting. They celebrated Lucy's new found fortune while kicking me around the room. The last two years of college were spent attending to Lucy's every need. I swear I spent almost every night giving her a foot massage, being her footstool, or just licking her feet after a workout. It was degrading and humiliating and I sort of got wanting to beat her up after awhile, which is sort of scary. At the end of our senior year Lucy burned the compromising photos as promised. I was free but always wondered in the back of my mind if she had kept some of them. I just got a call from Lucy the other day. It has been ten years since college. she wants to meet up to reminisce about the old times and she also had some pictures she wanted to show me.
1

No comments:

Post a Comment